Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi (3367 Views)

Tinubu Loses Gbajabiamila's Polling Unit To Labour Party / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / MC Oluomo Loses Lagos NURTW Chairmanship To Michael Odugunle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Yoruba really vote for peter obi in Lagos sha..

It would have been unfortunate if nah Pdp see that kind votes grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by shogsman(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
This is a scam result,obi won in Lagos by over 100k
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:
In reality, I'm sure Obi defeated him by more than 30k votes

My bet is on a 100k+ handicap.
With all dia violence and Amala campaigns, LP still found a way to beat the wereys bloody
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Obi has done what PDP couldn't do for many years
That’s cuz yoruba votes for him..
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Doyou2019: 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:
With a hammer, everything looks like nails. To an ingnorant bigoted Yoruba man, every issue is tribal.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 11:32am On Feb 27, 2023
shigishege:
Even the whole ipob tribe can not beat tinubu. With thier noice and chest beating. Tinubu is bigger and greater than ipob terror tribe and thier living and dead for fathers million times.
Oga mi let me jst blve say all these your spellings na typo error. grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by ruggedtimi(m): 11:33am On Feb 27, 2023
shigishege:
Even the whole ipob tribe can not beat tinubu. With thier noice and chest beating. Tinubu is bigger and greater than ipob terror tribe and thier living and dead for fathers million times.
u dey praise person wey dey loot public funds. Omo Nigeria get a long way to go.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by shigishege: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
ruggedtimi:
u dey praise person wey dey loot public funds. Omo Nigeria get a long way to go.
na so you dey praise obi pandora
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by shigishege: 11:38am On Feb 27, 2023
Bryan88:
Oga mi let me jst blve say all these your spellings na typo error. grin
you should know those are keyboard errors
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
ojeshola:

You nor talk of 300k

You're right. I saw a place Obi scored 38k, they reduced his tally to 13k. That means that LP scored 3x what they gave them in Lagos
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by kponkedenge(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

The real margin would have been up to 300k for them to patch it up like this.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Ddokie: 11:43am On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

You dey talk 30k? It could not have been less that 200k In reality.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Kyase(m): 11:44am On Feb 27, 2023
Workch:
Hmm

Atiku is currently leading in Delta and Akwa ibom. Results are still coming though

Boss pay me up
The 20k

Gardfield1, aiel123
Make una help me tell am
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Bryan88(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
shigishege:
you should know those are keyboard errors
that was y i said let me jst blve but u should have crosschecked before postin to stop stressing people readin your comments
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Ddokie: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
goodyvin02:
That’s not the actual figure he lost by way more than that, una go bring an when time reach

Make dem dey play.

10k difference how?

Make dem dey play.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by PrinceOfLagos: 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
GeneralPula:

oh,I thought you guys said it's only Igbos that voted for Obi in Lagos

Una don change mouth ? grin
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by GeneralPula: 11:46am On Feb 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
oh,I thought you guys said it's only Igbos that voted for Obi in Lagos

Una don change mouth ? grin
Same with the way you guys said tinubu won’t get anything in SS & SE..

Your body don calm down now..

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by gammarays1: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Elections in Lagos was rigged and marred by violence.

So you steal our funds come steal votes join🙄
Structure of evil and wickedness

Labour party won by more than 100k votes in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by ScamHunter: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Kyase:

Boss pay me up
The 20k

Gardfield1, aiel123
Make una help me tell am

No one pays anything for rigged election. Forget every bet
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by vhykeeytor(m): 11:54am On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu built Lagos, Obi don roof am 😂
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Faber(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
phorget:

Dem dey beat person for inside him papa sitting room so Tilumbu don chop dis beating clean mouth.
Tilumbu your warlord wey dey claim politician no even beat ordinary Obi wey be businessman but you still expect Tilumbu to beat a whole ”ipob terror tribe”. Even with him whole Lagos thugs no fit stand ordinary Onitcha boys so I wonder why you dey open your mouth waaaaa dey yawn upata.

If I enter Lagos now, any thug, Owo mida etc that tries nonsense, I will slap him, Na we get Lagos now...they should pray Tinubu wins this election, or else, LP will win Lagos and Sanwo-Olu will be retired from Politics.
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Solsix(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Workch:
which state?
Delta, the last time I checked. Even the LGA PDP won was rejected by inec because of over voting
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by COOL10(m): 12:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
ScamHunter:

More like 100k
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by zeuss: 12:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
jameshow:

Just calm your nerve down,

If LP wins Lagos, and fails to win other states, Is still tantamount to nothing.

The point is gubernatorial on saturday
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by gideon22h: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
The governorship election will be bloody.No empire lives forever.The governorship election will be bloody.No empire lives forever....
Re: Tinubu Loses Lagos By 10k Votes To Peter Obi by Judybash93(m): 7:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
They tried so much to close the margin... I have a feeling that the margin would be at least 100k

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer / . / Fatigue: Buhari Was Asleep When Saraki Emerged Senate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.