Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer (3371 Views)

LIVE ON NTA: Senate Kicks Against Petition Submitted Against Rotimi Amaechi / Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Cchuks27(m): 12:43pm On Dec 17, 2014
What do you guys think of Amaechi being Buhari's Campaign Director?

If anyone can read between the lines, I see Ameachi as the real game changer here. Ameachi has got a plan but the presidency and GEJ are too blind to see this and act upon it.
Ameachi knows exactly what he is doing and he is most likely to shock PDP and Jonathan.

Amaechi was far too UNDERRATED by PDP and GEJ.

In a term I will to describe it, that's football, I see Ameachi playing the free roll after being appointed Buhari's Campaign Director, and we know someone given that opportunity to do that (play a free roll), what they're capable of doing.

GEJ shouldn't wait or think he is safe, he should act NOW! Ameachi is on a vendetta and has got a point to prove and I tell you this man is a bad strategist.

MODIFIED

PS: any politically smart and calculative person would know that Amaechi wouldn't be the VP and I believe he knew it too. He can hardly garner votes from SS/E. So it was expected. Well, I expected it.

But I tell you, Amaechi is a force to reckon with. It's true that he has spent a lot on APC but if they can further convince him and make him motivated or offer him a position if they win, he can still be that force to reckon with.

GEJ and PDP should only hope that he is demoralized at the moment and wouldn't put so much into the cause of the party (APC).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Firefire(m): 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
From potential Vice President to useless DG for sharing brooms

Rotimi Amaechi is a failure personified!

angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by jmaine: 12:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
The worst Amaechi can do is continually to squander Rivera State money on Buhari campaign.

That's all cos Buhari is a decayed material that only attracts foul end points and failure stacks high in that regard.

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by alabiyemmy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
how was he underrated by PDP and GEJ?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Bensonite: 12:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
jmaine:
The worst Amaechi can do is continually to squander Rivera State money on Buhari campaign.

That's all cos Buhari is a decayed material that only attracts foul end points and failure stacks high in that regard.
Funny game changer. When all they need is Rivers State funds to pay their campaign bills. This is use and dump scenario playing out.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Adminisher: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amaechi is the brightest star out of the SS. So far he has eclipsed Dumbo, Akpabio or anybody from the region in terms of relevance. The best is yet to come for Amaechi.

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
As D-G Buhari Campaign, Amaechi is in the pole position to clinch the post of Secretary to the Government of the Federation or an A-list Minister.

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by alabiyemmy(m): 1:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
^^^^ so people just talk before thinking.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Cchuks27(m): 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
@ alabiyemmy they probably felt he had no value so they easily let him leave. The presidency and GEJ felt the people of Rivers State are behind him so no problem, he is irrelevant.

@ jmaine yes you do have a point. Which governor doesn't squander his state funds? But the real issue here is that Amaechi is being far too underrated and I'm afraid you're doing the same.

PS: I am from Rivers state too but I tell you GEJ and Wike are not as politically smart or crooks compared to Ameachi

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
The only plan Amaechi has is his one way flight ticket to Ghana after he leaves office!

7 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by jmaine: 1:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bensonite:

Funny game changer. When all they need is Rivers State funds to pay their campaign bills. This is use and dump scenario playing out.

Abi oo! Amaechi tenacity to prove a point at all cost is his undoing.

Dude go soon learn say snake for bush no be rope. Make him continue to dey waste Rivers State reserves on top revenge mission. grin

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:
Amaechi is the brightest star out of the SS. So far he has eclipsed Dumbo, Akpabio or anybody from the region in terms of relevance. The best is yet to come for Amaechi.

Lol brightest star ko brightest moon ni!!!! This one na original use and dump. After chopping his money they finally realized he is not a Yoruba man.Chai Amaechi you see your life

5 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by temitemi1(m): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Ameachi is just a lion without teeth... GEJ till 2019!!!

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Bayswater: 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2014
Now is the time to play proper politics, let me see where Amaechi will get that cash from. I hope he knows he would be baited with the allocation the federal government would send to rivers state from this moment onwards.

Amaechi is toast, walahi talahi.

Make I climb gate sharp sharp like APC reps before the janjaweeeds descend on me smiley

6 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nyesom Wike, come and save us.

PDP Rivers save us Oooooo! GEJ till 2019!

4 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Bliss4Lyfe:
Nyesom Wike, come and save us.

PDP Rivers save us Oooooo! GEJ till 2019!

sup?
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by deji68: 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin......i no fit laugh na igbale ijebu e go dey share cheesy
Firefire:

angry

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by mazzi: 2:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cchuks27:

If anyone can read between the lines, I see Ameachi as the real game changer here. Ameachi has got a plan but the presidency and GEJ are too blind to see this and act upon it.
Ameachi knows exactly what he is doing and he is most likely to shock PDP and Jonathan.

In a term I will to describe it, that's football, I see Ameachi playing the free roll after being appointed Buhari's Campaign Director, and we know someone given that opportunity to do that (play a free roll), what they're capable of doing.

GEJ shouldn't wait or think he is safe, he should act NOW! Ameachi is on a vendetta and has got a point to prove and I tell you this man is a bad strategist.
u wrote rubbish!!!

3 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by deji68: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Do you think River state people will vote ACN because their able son is Buhari campaign DG , ...... when they can vote for the real deal GEJ as president

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by dBard: 2:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The Rotimi Consolation team @work.

I really feel sorry f d man
Reminds me of the story of Coriolanus.
Amaechi Coriolanus Rotimi grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by dBard: 2:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
deji68:
Do you think River state people will vote ACN because their able son is Buhari campaign DG , ...... when they can vote for the real deal GEJ as president

In d words of chief Zebrudaya..
'IMPOSSICANT'.
grin

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by BrokenTV: 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
laBarca:
As D-G Buhari Campaign, Amaechi is in the pole position to clinch the post of Secretary to the Government of the Federation or an A-list Minister.
To clinch the position after squandering River's money. My only problem with Amaechi is Rivers money that he is wasteing. Had it been his money it would have been better.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
BrokenTV:

To clinch the position after squandering River's money. My only problem with Amaechi is Rivers money that he is wasteing. Had it been his money it would have been better.
Which money was squandered? on who? What is your evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
Cchuks27:

Look. Atew
Did you think APC is really happy to let him go now
If not for inec deadline they would have love to secure their campaign fund from him cuz unsitting an incumbent gov nd president isn't easy and money is needed and amaechi is like illbliss non-stop spender
Let's how reasonably he will be
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Its very annoying, after doing Taxi Driver work for APC, spending Rivers Allocation on them, now Amaechi is their toilet paper, they used him, flush him, now they want him to be campaign Director...more money needed to be spent on an unknown VP Candidate and an aged archaic Buhari ?

This is more than tears for Rotimi Ibn Amaechi. I dont know how he reacts to this, but am sure his wife will tell him the truth that will make him cry.

Its so mournful and sorrowful.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Ikengawo: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-ANkfvJrqJBs/UufcoyoA0VI/AAAAAAAB4lg/BCsdRil_KtA/s1600/amae.jpg[/img]
[size=15pt]SO THEY'RE NOT FINISHED CHOPPING THIS MAN'S MONEY!? CHIE![/size]

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by shaqhead: 5:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hate him or like him, jst like d devil, U cant but admit that this guy is no fool. I guess the only thing those that hate to see his face have been able to figure about this man is that a microphone in his face makes him spit venom-it sure burns some people! Who throws rocks at d government with reckless abandon? With all d confrontatns he has had, how has d powers that be been able to "cage" him? Remember wat hapnd to adamawa state governor wen he attempted throwin mud? Concernin d issue of him bn used n dumped in APC I see a Mourhino in ds guy, (rmembr last season He syd he wasnt winnin nothin but ds season even he cant stop himself) win or loose u gotta love him!

let d vultures come calling....have got no carcass!
P34C3

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by otokx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
At least he will not have any excuse to loose Rivers State to PDP.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by Caseless: 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2014
There is no brain like Amaechi from that region.
Na people like gej plenty for that region.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by phantom(m): 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
OP.....you dey see go far. thread bookmarked!

so amaechi ended up deceiving most of you that he was interested in the VP slot? RFLMAO.
what is VP? in a country where the senate president wields greater influence?

even the APC has no idea where amaechi is headed.

2 Likes

Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by atlwireles: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2014
Adminisher:

I bet he is grin grin grin grin, that's why you people see him as your driver.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi: The Game Changer by thunderrider: 7:00am On Dec 18, 2014
Firefire:

angry
! ?

GD for sharing broom!!! LWLMD OO

APC chai diaris Goduo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joy Emodi Celebrates Her 60th Birthday Today! / Hate Speeches By Prominent Nigerians / BREAKING!! Fayose Reveals Shocking Secrets About Buhari’s Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.