Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos (2282 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Lagos, Beats Bola Tinubu / Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In New Physical Poll Ahead Of 2023 Election / Peter Obi Beats Tinubu, Atiku In Popularity Race On Google Trends In August (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Godwin4444: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

How many votes did Tinubu got in Anambra? grin grin
obi can’t lead anambra with 700k votes so only Kano result will take care of that

N other northern states results where tinubu had huge votes will take care of d remaining south east states

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by NwekereNdokl: 11:23am On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi is the new leader of yorrrobaland.

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Faber(m): 11:24am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

If you were told BAT would Loose Lagos and Osun on Friday You go agree grin ??

Pride will be your downfall cool

God himself resists the proud

Obi is a divine project

We are waiting for Kaduna , plateau,Benue and Nasarawa, Abuja grin

Glory to God

OGA 2.5 million votes from South East never fall in o grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Beremx(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
They tried to rig to win and it didn't work.
Shame on Tinubu!!

Anyway, next is Sanwolu the stooge!! He needs to be kicked out of Alausa.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Faber(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
obi can’t lead anambra with 700k votes so only Kano result will take care of that

N other northern states results where tinubu had huge votes will take care of d remaining south east states

Obi's Polling Unit PDP and APC scored 0 votes...only Onitsha alone will cancel Kano votes...but Tinubu Polling Unit Obi got many votes...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Faber(m): 11:27am On Feb 27, 2023
NwekereNdokl:
Peter Obi is the new leader of yorrrobaland.

Hahaha

Out of 6 states in SW, Tinubu lost 2 to Obi and Atiku...very shameful. If not for Wike rigging Obi will be declared, but miracle no dey tire God.

South East governors are now in shame for not supporting Obi.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Fira09(m): 11:28am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:

Why lying 🤣. Kwankwaso won Kano with 774K votes, Tinubu came second with 410K votes.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by YorubaSamurai: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:
Obi beat your master in his Lagos he claimed that he built.

Atiku beat your master in his ancecestoral home of Osun.

Please tell me what remains of him again?

The job would be completed on March 11th when Sanwo-Olu would be completely uprooted.

Sanwo- Olu must go for Lagos to be totally liberated!

A true lagosian and true Omoluabi, Gbadebo Patrick Rhodes-Vivour is the answer!

because some stupid obidiott yorubas supported you that's why.. You see wetin happen for ondo and ekiti wey the yorubas there are not easily deceived unlike like foolish yorubas in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Godwin4444: 11:29am On Feb 27, 2023
Fira09:

Why lying 🤣. Kwankwaso won Kano with 774K votes, Tinubu came second with 410K votes.
kwankwanso had 1.7 million votes, go n very please
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Fira09(m): 11:31am On Feb 27, 2023
Godwin4444:
kwankwanso had 1.7 million votes, go n very please
Dunce!.

Accredited voters in Kano was not more than 1,500,000 m.

You urchins are very demented.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Neckpresser101: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

OGA 2.5 million votes from South East never fall in o grin grin

SE has not been declared o obi has 1M+ grin

They their keeping our cool

No Matter the rigging in my state here in rivers

I know that for sure Obi will win .

Just relax

God is in control

Sorry about the loss in Osun and Lagos my sincere condolences sad

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by OfoIgbo: 11:34am On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:
Basically LP has taken Lagos. Good for building up something...because the election is going to a runoff between Atiku and Tinubu.

Don't even wish that Tinubu and Atiku makes it to the runoff, because the SE and SS will immediately support Atiku.

It will automatically mean that 11 states of the SE and SS, and of course Lagos and Osun will vote massively for Atiku to ensure Atiku wins the presidency, with votes he will get from the north, including all the LP votes in the north central and Kaduna.

We will never support Tinubu. Know this and know peace.

After all, after Atiku, the natural thing is for the presidency to move south, which still brightens the chance of Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by lrman(m): 11:41am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Shame on Tinubu!!

You People should shut up jare...ask them why they want to vote for obi , tinubu or atiku..they won't give any sensible reason...supporting Nigerian politicians that are all friends with each other behind the scenes...as if Nigeria politicians are not all the same... undecided

Tribalism and bigotry have killed this country already...nonsense people..

One idiot even claimed that he is voting obi because obi is a youth , how can a man above 60 be referred to a youth ? Someone that is even older than the parents of many of the so called supporters.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Mabizeka: 11:42am On Feb 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

Don't even wish that Tinubu and Atiku makes it to the runoff, because the SE and SS will immediately support Atiku.

It will automatically mean that 11 states of the SE and SS, and of course Lagos and Osun will vote massively for Atiku to ensure Atiku wins the presidency, with votes he will get from the north, including all the LP votes in the north central and Kaduna.

After all, after Atiku, the natural thing is for the presidency to move south, which still brightens the chance of Ndigbo
I hope Obi comes top when they add up south east votes.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Faber(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2023
Neckpresser101:

SE has not been declared o obi has 1M+ grin

They their keeping our cool

No Matter the rigging in my state here in rivers

I know that for sure Obi will win .

Just relax

God is in control

Sorry about the loss in Osun and Lagos my sincere condolences sad

Anytime you travel to Lagos do anyhow, slap any Urchin or thugs that block your way, keep ur head high,...Obi is the new Landlord of Lagos

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by madapcmod: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
Shame on Tinubu!!

I wish LP and PDP will support a consensus candidate and kick out the evil landlord in Lagos
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by OfoIgbo: 11:53am On Feb 27, 2023
Mabizeka:
I hope Obi comes top when they add up south east votes.

That's a sure banker

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by obyrich(m): 11:57am On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:
E don happen

Obi won MC Oluomo and Tinubu's LGAs in Lagos...win Lagos state Atiku win Osun...

City Boy loading home and away...

Obi is the Jagaban of Lagos

If Tinubu get 100k votes in South East, he should be declared the winner...
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

It is not a wish, it is a reality, and I am not even a fan of either tinubu, atiku or obi.
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by OfoIgbo: 12:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kobonaire4:

It is not a wish, it is a reality, and I am not even a fan of either tinubu, atiku or obi.

You could have fooled me.

You're definitely an Agbado miscreant. I want you to appreciate the fact that your urine-god Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Beats Bola Tinubu To Win Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
OfoIgbo:

You could have fooled me.

You're definitely an Agbado miscreant. I want you to appreciate the fact that your urine-god Tinubu will not be the president of Nigeria

Well, I haven't liked Tinubu since 2003, so I can't even bear to vote for him. (Looks corurpt, plus why support a man who used his company to collect Lagos taxes? Conflict of interest anyone?)

And yes, I don't like Obi or Atiku too.

You are free to believe that I support even Lucifer, it does not make it true.

And e dey sweet me as I see how Lagos voted, even then

Good afternoon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Blood In Tinubu's Lineage (Photos) / INEC BVAS Will Affect Our Tribunal Case. We Have 10 Days Left. Obi Lawyers / Yoruba Couple In London,date:23/2/1953

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.