Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing (826 Views)

Finnish Diary Product Company Valio Launches New Milk Product In Nigeria / How To Register Your Company With Corporate Affairs Commission (cac) / Step By Step Of How To Register A Company With The Corporate Affairs Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing by Jacibaby422(f): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2023
They have amazing products that are very affordable compared to other network businesses.

And they also deploy AI to help to share members in your matrix so even if you can not connect others you will see some people fall in your matrix and you make money from their effort for life.

*They are based in USA*

*Things to note.*

1. You pay $40 affiliate fee, one time life time

2. You pay $10 monthly fee to remain a member and earn for life

3. You can choose to pay annual and get a little discount that is what I did, I paid $139, that includes $40 affiliate commission's and $10 for 12 months. I do not want to hear that missed money because I forgot to renewπŸ˜€πŸ˜€

4. You do not have to buy products to earn here. Though their products are great, I have ordered for coffee and their creme that makes you look 20 years younger πŸ˜€

5. You do not have to refer but if you do you make more money, this business is the easiest I have seen in products business.

6. Register and buy only what you need in your house, you never have to sell anything, selling is optional if you wish, I do not like to sell so I buy for personal use

7. To reduce shipping cost, those in a state can order together. They ship from America for now.

8. This business is one month old globally, so all over the world we are starting together, join and run with it fast.

9. This business is very modern you can pay with USDT. We cash out Bitcoin

10. You can also pay with your dollar card. I paid for my registration with USDT but I ordered with my dollar card, you can use any.

11. They pay direct referral commission every Thursday and Matrix bonus every first Thursday of the month

12. You do not need to ask for withdrawal, just add your payment address, you are paid automatically.

13. Watch the videos and listen to the voice note.

14. Ask for link to sign up in my signature
Re: Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing by Richkid2021(m): 7:07pm On Mar 10, 2023
I need information about this

1 Like

Re: Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing by Jacibaby422(f): 11:02am On Mar 14, 2023
Richkid2021:
I need information about this
I will chat you on WhatsApp to give you more information. Thanks
Re: Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing by Jacibaby422(f): 11:13am On Mar 14, 2023
LiveGood is an affiliate marketing program from the United States and it started in Nigeria in January.

The program only has one package with is $50
Anyone can sign up at anytime pending your payment as the company has power line for everyone.
Re: Livegood Is A Product Company With A Difference|affiliate Marketing by patrick1234(m): 1:31am On Dec 22, 2023
If you are thinking of a business to explore in 2024, then you need to check Livegood.
I did a video of my experience here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s5t0gKm5_ok
This is one of the best decisions I made in 2023.

(1) (Reply)

Collective Investment / Dangote, Otedola Dump Refineries / Zenith Bank.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.