Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery (39108 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It (2) (3) (4)

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by tfelicityk(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
How can you rig through the BVAS? People voted for the person of their choice and couple with situation of the country...
He wants to become mini-god. They will soon makes him irrelevant and useless...
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by BigIyanga: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Idiotic fool.

This vindictive old hag will have an heart attack once Tinubu is declared the winner. Useless old fool.
Partisan brigand who thinks that β€˜ an’ goes before anything that has h .. an heart attack lol.. an house lol.

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by dyera(m): 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each
other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel
fulfilled.
However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

And Abuja belongs to who?
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Blackdisciple(m): 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
waterpouroverfl:
Peter Obi won Lagos with huge margin but they manipulated the result and reduce the margin

You are right bro.
Na wetin happen Na, to them it was a slap that's why they reduced the votes

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by NLsnitch: 1:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Your father is a lowlife not me
Jesus
Mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique
Rule 2
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by 2016v2017: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....
Amen
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by wirinet(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
bennybuhari:

According to him, Tinubu has always won the election for APC in Lagos through bribery, corruption and use of thugs.

"Obi's victory in Lagos in the presidential election is the wish of the people. Tinubu has always won in Lagos by thuggery, bribery and corruption. But the youths are awake now".

That's why they are attacking the Igbos so as to make it look like it is a Yoruba affair".

https://independent.ng/nigeriadecides2023-lps-victory-tinubu-had-always-won-in-lagos-through-thuggery-bribery-ayo-adebanjo/

I have always said it that Tinubu can never win a free and fair election. He relies on vote buying, intimidation, violence and rigging to keep Lagos in his stranglehold. Tinubu is popular with politicians, business elites, cultists and agberos, but unpopular with the ordinary citizens who endures all kinds of extortion from the state government and agberos.

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by mariahAngel(f): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Idiotic fool.

This vindictive old hag will have an heart attack once Tinubu is declared the winner. Useless old fool.

Truth is bitter, huh? 😏
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Authoreety: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello and his other account that's always crying to the modssss

πŸ˜œπŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Shakathezulu1: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
sonnie10:
This election would be decided by Plateau, River, Edo and Bayelsa
How stupid are you this Obidients sef.
Shame no suppose catch you, as you type this thing.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by soil4soil(m): 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
You will have mouth now. What of your polling unit that you and the first PDP president normal rigged
But now you can't rig.
Shameless and selfish leaders.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by 2016v2017: 1:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Racoon:
The Structure of violence, impunity, brigandage, corruption and criminality which are now being dismantled and destroyed by a party with no structure
pressing them harder

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by DasBeste: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
It's so obvious now.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Spanki(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
GypsyStings:

This is a lie. A person who wins through ballot box snatching, widespread electoral fraud and gagging of the electoral process is a thief and must be jailed! Like you, Tinubu is a crook and a common criminal.

Talking about ballot box snatching I saw several videos of LP manipulating results! So what ya saying
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Invest4growth: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has surprised even himself. How do you expect a ruling party to.treat the citizens in this manner and expect to win a general.election. inspite of the protest votes by the youths, threats by a section of country to forment trouble, APC did not go empty handed in Lagos. The gap between APC and labour party is not as wide as wide as to create fear. But all the same, we will go.tjrough with the governorship election. What Buhari government did to the national psyche is enough to vote APC out of all states even not to satisfy the 25percent requirement. But here we are. We are landing safely. Keep.the abuses coming. It is in our DNA to take it
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by BabaO2: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
This baby old man should spare us jor. Tinubu 'lost' lagos just because of yoruba elites votes that are canal minded, voting for outlook of a person over competency.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by sewa36447(m): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
How many normal human being will give APC such voting from the west so far? This is doctored not only in Lagos but also in South West and also PDP is dead from the Lagos voting, how come are they topping in other south western state? The choice of the masses must prevail this time.

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by 2016v2017: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Love for yamleg p*ssy is making this grandpa disrespect himself.

Tinubu pass you and will always be your superior. Just accept bitter reality.

Sorry, regardless of age, this old man is a loser.

He's granted 1000s of interviews on Tinubu and BAT hasn't even considered him worthy of a response. Grow up nah!

It's like barking and ranting at a wall that never answers back for decades.
Sorry ooo urchin,I felel your pains

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by afadi2410: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each
other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel
fulfilled.
However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

That lagos is a no man's land is just rhetoric,we all know that if push comes to shove,Lagos belongs to the Yorubas
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by JealousCobra(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

He's granted 1000s of interviews on Tinubu and BAT hasn't even considered him worthy of a response. Grow up nah!

When prudent minds are talking learn how to listen.

Pa Ade has sent a message, and it's well acknowledged.

Next to pack his load or being thrown out of the office is that sickle cell patient in alausa government house. 😎😎

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Franking: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Exactly.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by famology(m): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
PA Adebanjo you tell us what you got in your polling unit, ward, LGA and state.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by BabaO2: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Now the true story of your lekki house will be made public @mrayoadebanjo. Nothing at stake again, it is good people know the truth.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by 2016v2017: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
BabaO2:
This baby old man should spare us jor. Tinubu 'lost' lagos just because of yoruba elites votes that are canal minded, voting for outlook of a person over competency.
Sorry o ,stop wailing
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by famology(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu win go make some people run mad sha
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by MatrixCircle: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
With Gbadebo GRV we can take back Lagos State from the evil stronghold.. Common LP supporters . Its take back Lagos State for Lagosians NOW or NEVER.
Gbadebo GRV is coming!!!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

SEE THE WAY YOU DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA. SHAMELESS MISCREANT.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Omodua(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

I think you are misguided and not well brought up.

You may not live long for disrespecting octogenarian.

For sure,you're a thug and useless to the society!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by oyeb15: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
No reasonable Yoruba man will support Tinubu. It's like electing a Cat to bring you national Fish.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
ThiefnubuBandit:

SEE THE WAY YOU DEY INSULT YOUR PAPA. SHAMELESS MISCREANT.

Adebanjo might be your papa. Not mine.

And you are so obsessed with a man who's greater than your entire generations past, present and future COMBINED that you made his name your moniker.

Better not be like your dad and infect your future generations with poverty. Learn to bow before your masters, the Yorubas.

Tinubu: I Deserve To Be In Guinness World Records / Adamawa Youths Loot Government Tractor / Jonathan Fought Corruption In More Civilized Way Than Buhari - Falana