Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,498 members, 7,826,872 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery (39102 Views)

President Tinubu Had No Telephone Conversation With CJN - APC / Whoever Wins ANAP Has Always Won The Election Since 2011. / Dele Alake: Ambode Lost His Primary Election, Tinubu Had No Hand In It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by descoay(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations Asiwaju Tinubu the President-elect. Kudos to the Northern APC governors especially Ganduje and El Rufai who remained loyal to the end and ensure that power comes back to the South.

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother
I think you are misguided and not well brought up.

You may not live long for disrespecting octogenarian.

For sure,you're a thug and useless to the society!

You have insulted Tinubu many times. His excreta is greater than your entire lineage. Address that first

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Jayneck: 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each
other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel
fulfilled.
However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.
gbam I agree with you 1million times
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Electorate: 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

Carry the state win go CBN nah.

Who's official portrait will be in your offices ?

Chill na, only 8 states out of 36 states have been announced so far, your tears will be very sweet when your bulaba Tinubu start receiving overtaking like the speed of light...

I just hope he doesn't collapse in his office grin grin grin grin

Na your sweet tears I dey wait for like this grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 1:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

I am an idiotic bastard. My entire generation is totally useless.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by bizhop01: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Criminal Lagos landlord, the president of thuggery nation wide
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2023

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Omodua(m): 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Idiotic fool.

This vindictive old hag will have an heart attack once Tinubu is declared the winner. Useless old fool.
You must be a street urchin for calling octogenarian a fool. You lack home training, if you have any.

Insulting a nationalist indicates you're not useful to the society.

E-diot!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by BigBashiru: 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
sat70:
Zombidients have started switching allegiance to Atiku. The fools have lost

No Atiku is competent too. Na Tinubu Shettima we no want....

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Omodua(m): 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:

You have insulted Tinubu many times. His excreta is greater than your entire lineage. Address that first
Fooooo!

Thug and political nonentity.

You should be ignored!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Agunesinjaweola: 1:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Campaign of Calumny for haters of Tinubu -Afenifere !

What of 70 yrs old man beaten in Enugú for voting for APC?

Hypocrisy of the sore losers!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 1:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omodua:

Omodua to his useless homosexual father
Fooooo!

Thug and political nonentity.

You should be ignored!

Yes. I agree with you. Na foolish nonentity
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by BigBashiru: 1:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
ShobayoEmma:
Well, if the two failed parties like, let them destroy each
other, I have done all I could for my candidate and I feel
fulfilled.
However, I will resist the idea that Lagos is no man's land.

Lagos belongs to us omoluabi.

Lagos is a portugese word. The Portugese still hv interest in lagos till this day and tried to steal the land. we often forget that. Lekki too is a portugese word go and check - so there has been the british, portugese and germans trying to steal the land....

Lagos is the anscestral land of the Yoruba people. Its not a no mans land. Yoruba people are a very welcoming people and welcome other ethnicities to come live in their land (mostly for commercial reasons).
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Butoneday2(m): 1:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Evil party and evil candidate......the founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat.....
ahh! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Nehyooh(m): 2:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spanki:

A winner is a winner.. Adebanjo should keep quite!!!!
Winner indeed grin. They'll declare him winner on falsehood, but mark my words the greatest revolution of this nation will take place on the day of his inauguration.

Watch out!

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Spanki(f): 2:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nehyooh:
Winner indeed grin. They'll declare him winner on falsehood, but mark my words the greatest revolution of this nation will take place on the day of his inauguration.

Watch out!

We know how ruthless you people are, the soldiers in Lagos wasn't for Tinubu, is for when he is declared a winner. Those of you that are tired of living will go back to your ancestors. Peter Obi can never ever be better than Tinubu, he should have fixed Onitsha market to show us he is capable. It can't be now that he is showing us he is better. If Lekki wasn't developed, would he own a house there?? Mother of all revolution, you too will see madness of Nigerian Army.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by hartson(m): 2:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
udemzyudex:
Abeg if you dey Lagos just keep calm ooo, these guys are not smiling ooo.
Am in Lagos right now from South .which guys are not smiling?I laugh.Easterners own,rule,decide Lagos,If OPC do pim we treat their Bleep immediately. We don't waste time on that.Let them raise their ugly heads we will suppress them sharp sharp.We rule Eko there is noting anyone can do about it.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
The 3 Nigerians who have never won a free and fair election are
1. David Mark of Benue state
2. Bola tinubu of Lagos state and
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by badoh(m): 2:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Offpoint1:
His Lagos lost is my greatest joy walahi!

If it wasn't for his thugs, the margin would had been wider than Atlantic Ocean.

The greatest political structure is the masses, and the masses are all clamoring for Obi... God willing, we will smile.

No reasonable literate in his/her sound mind will cast vote for APC in this presidential elections after the wasteful 8 years of APC rules.
It takes some high level of physical, mental and spiritual daftness to do so.

What's the joy if he loses lagos and wins federal? Continue to deceive yourself
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Goodoldays(m): 2:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Idiotic fool.

This vindictive old hag will have an heart attack once Tinubu is declared the winner. Useless old fool.

And Tinubu and your father will get stroke when PODATTI wins
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Lancer47(m): 2:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
Offpoint1:
His Lagos lost is my greatest joy walahi!

If it wasn't for his thugs, the margin would had been wider than Atlantic Ocean.

The greatest political structure is the masses, and the masses are all clamoring for Obi... God willing, we will smile.

No reasonable literate in his/her sound mind will cast vote for APC in this presidential elections after the wasteful 8 years of APC rules.
It takes some high level of physical, mental and spiritual daftness to do so.

like bro. No reasonable and responsible person would vote for APC.like those those the person like to suffer?
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
mmadu5:

Mmadu to his useless homosexual father and his spermbank wh0re mother

you and your yoruba brothers will die a horrible death . enemies of progress. how do you expect a weak and tired old man like tinubu to run and control a country as large as Nigeria? are you insane? ogun go kill you and those people that support these old and weak bastards

I agree with your prayers for them. Them be fools

1 Like

Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by waterpouroverfl: 2:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Macelliot:

Real result.

Modify ur post

What should I modify
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by blacksam01: 2:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
IpobAntidote:
Idiotic fool.

guess u hv problems hearing the truth
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Nehyooh(m): 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spanki:

We know how ruthless you people are, the soldiers in Lagos wasn't for Tinubu, is for when he is declared a winner. Those of you that are tired of living will go back to your ancestors. Peter Obi can never ever be better than Tinubu, he should have fixed Onitsha market to show us he is capable. It can't be now that he is showing us he is better. If Lekki wasn't developed, would he own a house there?? Mother of all revolution, you too will see madness of Nigerian Army.
You people keep giving accolade to Tinubu about Lagos development, as if he was the only one that develop the city. Most of his candidates winning election are based on rigging and falsehood. Obi winning in Lagos is a crystal clear evidence that he's worthless. The idiot has embezzled a whole lot in lagos and still in the game, as if he's the only one entitled for power. After all the bastard is not even from lagos, but Iragbiji that he NEVER develop at all. Why can't you people have an iota of sense for once and free yourself from that embodiment of disaster called BAT. (Emacipate yourself from mental slavery) It's only a matter of time and your Druggie lord, pathetic, old, criminal, evil, wicked, heartless, desperate, selfish so called Tinubu will be detain and the right and true candidate will become the head of this NATION NIGERIA.

Meanwhile, don't mistake me for an Igbo tribe, because i am not one. I'm just a realist!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Spanki(f): 2:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nehyooh:
You people keep giving accolade to Tinubu about Lagos development, as if he was the only one that develop the city. Most of his candidates winning election are based on rigging and falsehood. Obi winning in Lagos is a crystal clear evidence that he's worthless. The idiot has embezzled a whole lot in lagos and still in the game, as if he's the only one entitled for power. After all the bastard is not even from lagos, but Iragbiji that he NEVER develop at all. Why can't you people have an iota of sense for once and free yourself from that embodiment of disaster called BAT. (Emacipate yourself from mental slavery) It's only a matter of time and your Druggie lord, pathetic, old, criminal, evil, wicked, heartless, desperate, selfish so called Tinubu will be detain and the right and true candidate will become the head of this NATION NIGERIA.

Meanwhile, don't mistake me for an Igbo tribe, because i am not one. I'm just a realist!

This same Tinubu has never driven to anyone's house, it is people that look for him. So what exactly is his offence? He never asked anybody's father not to try harder than him.
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by tabaralph: 2:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Nolevel666: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
LexngtonSteele:
grin

Love for yamleg p*ssy is making this grandpa disrespect himself.

Tinubu pass you and will always be your superior. Just accept bitter reality.

Sorry, regardless of age, this old man is a loser.

He's granted 1000s of interviews on Tinubu and BAT hasn't even considered him worthy of a response. Grow up nah!

It's like barking and ranting at a wall that never answers back for decades.

I no blame you as you nor know yourself

Na papa wey waste time born you i blame

Scumbag

Mass extermination coming for you all sabotaging Nigeria!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by LexngtonSteele: 2:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

Nolevel666 to his useless homosexual father
I no blame you as you nor know yourself

Na papa wey waste time born you i blame

Scumbag

Mass extermination coming for you all sabotaging Nigeria!
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Nolevel666: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=LexngtonSteele post=121305364][/quote]

You nor know where your problem from day worry you
Re: Adebanjo: Tinubu Had Always Won In Lagos Through Thuggery, Bribery by Nehyooh(m): 3:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spanki:

This same Tinubu has never driven to anyone's house, it is people that look for him. So what exactly is his offence? He never asked anybody's father not to try harder than him.
Imagine! Which work or business does he have before becoming governor of Lagos state? He was a crook thug that everything about him appears to be fake. Age, school, certificate and all sorts of criminality offenses. He embezzled lots of funds to himself. The desperate idiot still collect pension, revenue in the state, does Obi do such? All the money he has been spending are stolen funds. The wife kept on going to senate as if the place is meant for only them, the daughter is the head of all the markets in the state. Habaaaaaa, is that not enough.

Nigeria belong to everyone, so other tribes have the civic right to contest as well.

It maybe the Yoruba turn, but definitely NOT his type will be needed in the Aso rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Why We Cannot Expel Cadets Who Tortured Man For Complimenting Female Officer" / President Buhari Receives Martin Luther King's Jnr Family (Photos) / The 2015 Presidential Election Result Breakdown By States: Another Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.