Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect (1025 Views)

Governor Abiodun Never Issued Any Statement In Response To Asiwaju Tinubu - OGSG / Sorrowful Letter To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu By Tunde Odesola / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Jack500: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats to Jagaban.

He installed both president and vice President, then says it is his time, he installed himself too, with the help of Nigerians.

May his tenure be peaceful to me and Nigerians.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by N3TRAL: 1:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Amen. God Bless Jagabannnnnnnnn

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Jack500: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Looking at the figures, Tinubu is leading Atiku with over a million votes and Kano of about 600k difference is yet to be added, no way Atiku can catch up.
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by OmoFiditi: 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Kwara and Ekiti will be cancelled for overvoting and rigging along with many other results in his stronghold where his bribed INEC officials and Governors simply sat in cozy offices and write results.

Thiefnubuu should have paid statisticians to help him rig properly. BVAS has exposed him thoroughly. grin

Thiefnubuu won't be President. Kolewerk.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Jack500: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland

Your tears is sweet. Fill this bucket for me

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Jack500: 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
OmoFiditi:
Kwara and Ekiti will be cancelled for overvoting and rigging along with many other results in his stronghold where his bribed INEC officials and Governors simply sat in cozy offices and write results.

Thiefnubuu should have paid statisticians to help him rig properly. BVAS has exposed him thoroughly. grin

Thiefnubuu won't be President. Kolewerk.

Asiwaju drinking your tears

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by mariahAngel(f): 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
You all should keep being delusional. cheesy
Reality will soon hit all of you! Hehehehe
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by FarahAideed: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:
Congrats to Jagaban.

He installed both president and vice President, then says it is his time, he installed himself too, with the help of Nigerians.

With help of short sighted Obidients
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Chekwume16(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Are you seeing the figures coming out from Plateau.
Obi won with over 1 million votes
Jack500:
Looking at the figures, Tinubu is leading Atiku with over a million votes and Kano of about 600k difference is yet to be added, no way Atiku can catch up.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Dibodibo(m): 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland
your head no correct at all.
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by OmoFiditi: 1:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:

Asiwaju drinking your tears

Asiwaju wey him doctors dey on standby to fly him to France. O lu'le ni ilu Eko, o ti lu'le ni ilu Osun. grin
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by SlurUsername1: 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Perfectbeing(m): 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland
Go and sleep.😂
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by SlurUsername1: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chekwume16:
He needs 2million votes to overtake jagaban actually grin
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Parachoko: 1:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:
Congrats to Jagaban.

Amen!
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by A2daiye(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alhamdulillah for JAGABAN and Nigeria.
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Jking20(m): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Big Amen
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Parachoko: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chekwume16:
Fake news
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Chekwume16(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Do you realise that SS and SE have not been included in that figure
Yamiriflathead:

He needs 2million votes to overtake jagaban actually grin
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by OlawaleBammie: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jack500:
U mean Kano has not bn added??

Pls upload the chat for me to see, I don't know where u guys are seeing the results
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by chrisxxx(m): 1:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
When we told naysayers that Tinubu was sponsoring Obi they doubted us. Obi is Atiku undoing. Tinubu won courtesy of Obi.
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by Tinubuwins2023e: 1:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
ObaOfYorubaLand:
MARK MY WORDS.

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland

I hope your madness would not enter the market permanently
Re: Congratulations To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu The President Elect by NSNA: 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Chessmaster of Nigerian Politics

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How INEC Rigged Presidential Election – Chimamanda / Can Subsidy Removal Supporters On Nl Educate Us On The Benefits? / If Nigeria Military Couldn’t Defeat Breakaway Biafra Until it 3rd year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.