Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,064 members, 7,828,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win (658 Views)

APC Might Be Playing The Masses, Cashless Policy Can Be Buhari Helping Tinubu / Reactions As Wike Was Seen Helping Tinubu To Enter A Bus After Their Meeting / Obi And Kwankwaso Are Indirectly Helping Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Chinonye2022(m): 1:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
We told them they abused us now power has shift to South hope Obidient are happy now
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by fortunateme: 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:
We told them they abused us now power has shift to South hope Obidient are happy now
Obi is your president you sado masochist.
Again, no protest obidients.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Jeffrey22(m): 1:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:

Stop crying it’s too early

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:

Should Obi be angry that power is in the south?

Ewu

Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by ObaOfYorubaLand: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:

MARK MY WORDS.

TINUBU WILL BE ANNOUNCED AS WINNER

BUT I ASSURE YOU ALL YORUBAS THAT TINUBU WILL NEVER NEVER RULE NIGERIA FOR ONE DAY AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

IT WILL SHOCK ALL YORUBA URCHINS.

I WONT SAY MORE THAN THIS.

FOR OBIDIENTS, DONT WORRY, PETER GREGORY OBI WILL EVENTUALLY BE SWORN IN AS THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA AFTER SOME TOUGH BATTLES......

BOOKMARK THIS PAGE,

I am obaofyorubaland
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:

It's too early to shed tears..wait till obi is your president
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by FlawlessKarl: 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:

You people føolishness is out of this world. They're still collecting results and from the look of things INEC focus was in south west and some northern states, that makes fóolish Thiefnubû Leads for now, south east, south south and Middle belt are yet to be announced, so because Tinubu is leading with south west votes makes him a president, wait till south east and south south votes starts coming in. Stop celebrating nonsense, Tinubu can only be president In hades not in this world

No matter how hard the try to rig the election in favor of thîefnubu, he will still failed woefully, they tried in Lagos but Obi still prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Chinonye2022(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Rayban25:

It's too early to shed tears..wait till obi is your president
lol is like u are not watching results
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Chinonye2022(m): 1:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

You people føolishness is out of this world. They're still collecting results and from the look of things INEC focus was in south west and some northern states, that makes fóolish Thiefnubû Leads for now, south east, south south and Middle belt are yet to be announced, so because Tinubu is leading with south west votes makes him a president, wait till south east and south south votes starts coming in. Stop celebrating nonsense now.
keep Deceiving ur self
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by UnknownT: 1:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Majority of the people especially down south here who went all out to get their PVC and also voted wouldn't have done so if it was only Tinubu and Atiku that were on the ballot.
I got my first PVC in 2011, and I have been using it just as a form of ID to fill bank forms and co., this was my first time of voting and it was cos of Obi. I even had to transfer the PVC to my current place of residence. So leave that talk.
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by FlawlessKarl: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chinonye2022:
keep Deceiving ur self

You keep being delusional. Because just because of south west votes alone, you people start shouting allover the place, is that not foolishness
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Truthisunique2: 1:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
UnknownT:
Majority of the people especially down south here who went all out to get their PVC and also voted wouldn't have done so if it was only Tinubu and Atiku that were on the ballot.
I got my first PVC in 2011, and I have been using it just as a form of ID to fill bank forms and co., this was my first time of voting and it was cos of Obi. I even had to transfer the PVC to my current place of residence. So leave that talk.
no matter how much you paint it millions of votes from SS/SE have always come to pdp way without Obi contesting

This election was a largely tribal one, soludo said it.

Obi greed for power cheered on by Igbos have fallen into the hands of the Muslim Muslim they were crying over their dead bodies
Re: Thanks Labour Party For Helping Tinubu To Win by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
FlawlessKarl:

You people føolishness is out of this world. They're still collecting results and from the look of things INEC focus was in south west and some northern states, that makes fóolish Thiefnubû Leads for now, south east, south south and Middle belt are yet to be announced, so because Tinubu is leading with south west votes makes him a president, wait till south east and south south votes starts coming in. Stop celebrating nonsense, Tinubu can only be president In hades not in this world

No matter how hard the try to rig the election in favor of thîefnubu, he will still failed woefully, they tried in Lagos but Obi still prevail.

Xup guys, shey make we tell am... grin grin grin

No....I prefer make reality hit am, dem too get stone head.. cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Let There Be no War Between Igbos And Yorubas in Lgaos / Tell CBN Governor Or Whoever To Release The New Naira Notes Into Circulation. / Breaking News: Obi Declared Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.