Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,105 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! (1125 Views)

BREAKING: Reno Omokri Is Offering $10,000 To Anyone Who Can Solve This Math / "Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Deputy1111(m): 2:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is anyone ever reading or believing @renoomokri, one of Nigeria's worst boys, who ran out of the country because of his shady deals after serving as an errand boy to Goodluck Jonathan, the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Reno Omokri is a rabble-rouser, recalcitrant, diversionist, #fakenews merchant, paid agent provocateur and an abysmally irresponsible Nigerian cyber thug, commissioned to disparage Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, an advocate of global repute, who is best Vice President in Nigeria's democratic history.

Not only that, Prof Osinbajo is the only Vice President to officially assume the role of an Acting President, also in the country's democratic history, and he performed excellently well than the former Presidents, especially Reno's boss, Jonathan, who recorded abysmal failure after he corruptly emptied the national treasury, where Reno and his other colleagues who benefitted and ran out of the country are still being looked for by security agents to answer charges.

Also, you will remember how an American woman in 2014 accused Omokri, Jonathan’s errand boy of impersonation and identity theft.

Precisely in February 2014, Omokri wound up in a scandal after the digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attacks to the suspension of Mr Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

To cover for his fraud, he allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document's digital signature was identical to previous documents Omokri had sent to Premium Times.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, then later told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversations that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my Facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother,” the real Wendel's mother said.

As we can see, this Reno is a real fraudster! Since he ran away in 2014, he has never visited Nigeria. Security agents want him badly at home. Report him to the nearest police station if you spot him abroad, in the US or his other hiding places! He is a fraudster!

So, please, disregard the NONSENSE post of this irresponsible boy!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpJAsEsLDsk/?igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by FahBuLous: 2:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
This man na real mumu

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by KingsCity: 2:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
The fraudster doesn’t even talk about Leah Sharibuh any more

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Ournolly: 2:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
I really do not take that dude seriously.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Wilson2013(m): 2:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reno is known for dubiety and fraud. Is there anyone still taking him serious. A person with dubious character can't be trusted with whatever he says.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Jonwinter: 2:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reno is a fraudster, an identity theif, a lair, a deceit, a scam and any negative characteristics anyone could imagine. He such a shameless nuisance.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Adelekan40(m): 2:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
A big time scammer!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Deputy1111(m): 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reno is a first- class FRAUDSTER

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Mabizeka: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Reno is a useless man. He abandoned his legally married wife with three kids including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock. It is the same Ethiopian prostitute that is feeding and housing him.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Akacollins7: 2:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
You get time for that coward,
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by nabiz(m): 2:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Deputy1111:

Is anyone ever reading or believing @renoomokri, one of Nigeria's worst boys, who ran out of the country because of his shady deals after serving as an errand boy to Goodluck Jonathan, the worst President in Nigeria's history.

Reno Omokri is a rabble-rouser, recalcitrant, diversionist, #fakenews merchant, paid agent provocateur and an abysmally irresponsible Nigerian cyber thug, commissioned to disparage Prof Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, an advocate of global repute, who is best Vice President in Nigeria's democratic history.

Not only that, Prof Osinbajo is the only Vice President to officially assume the role of an Acting President, also in the country's democratic history, and he performed excellently well than the former Presidents, especially Reno's boss, Jonathan, who recorded abysmal failure after he corruptly emptied the national treasury, where Reno and his other colleagues who benefitted and ran out of the country are still being looked for by security agents to answer charges.

Also, you will remember how an American woman in 2014 accused Omokri, Jonathan’s errand boy of impersonation and identity theft.

Precisely in February 2014, Omokri wound up in a scandal after the digital footprint of an article that tried to link the spike in Boko Haram attacks to the suspension of Mr Sanusi as CBN governor was traced to him.

To cover for his fraud, he allegedly used the pseudonym, Wendel Simlin, in the article circulated to bloggers and journalists but the document's digital signature was identical to previous documents Omokri had sent to Premium Times.

The Califonia- based woman, Deborah Campbell, then later told Sahara Reporters in a series of emails and telephone conversations that her son, based in Hercules, California, is the real Wendel Simlin.

She explained that she is married to Mr Omokri’s brother-in-law and that the president’s aide exploited the relationship to perpetrate forgery.

“I am the true Wendell Simlin’s mother here in the States. Appalled to find out my son has been a victim of identity theft, judging from the articles I recently read in your newspaper. Reno met my son after I married his wife’s brother,” she said in an email.

“There are pictures on my Facebook of Reno’s wife, kids and my ex-husband Godwin Melle. He is Reno’s wife’s brother,” the real Wendel's mother said.

As we can see, this Reno is a real fraudster! Since he ran away in 2014, he has never visited Nigeria. Security agents want him badly at home. Report him to the nearest police station if you spot him abroad, in the US or his other hiding places! He is a fraudster!

so Goodluck is the worst president in Nigeria? You are mad. Though Reno is useless
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by psucc(m): 2:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Una try o! From Reno to GEJ, even the failure of this government still linked to GEJ after 8years.

The last time I read about Reno's response to the accusation he uses Leah's predicament to enrish himself, he put up a challenge to anybody that can prove that. Till date I haven't seen any( stand to be corrected)
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by lumaxyellow: 2:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
He is not only a fraudster but also lousy. A paid agent provocateur and an abysmally irresponsible Nigeria cyber thug.
Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Atejila1: 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Deputy1111:

Reno the devil agent.

Re: Reno Omokri Is A Fraudster! by Jamesmusa123: 3:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reno is just a big coward who will comprise anything for money.
What can we say of a man who ran abroad after stealing from the National cake now there is all evidence he has spent most of the money, now want to come back to embezzle more through PDP again.

(1) (Reply)

Please Pray For Me, Tinubu Begs Nigerians. Pls Pray Also For Buhari And His Wife / Rivers State Under-aged Sex Workers Madam's Are After My Life / Tinubu Supporters Are Not Just Yorubas But Gang Of Evil People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.