Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,348 members, 7,868,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State (753 Views)

What Wike Said About Senatorial Form - Aide, Kelvin Ebiri / NNPP: Kwankwaso Hands Over Kano Central Senatorial Form To Shekarau / Demola Seriki Buys Lagos Central APC Senatorial Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by OdogwuMoney6: 2:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Haihhh I swear,had I known, I would have advised my dad to pick LP senatorial form in our state, may be by now, I would have been the son of a senator grin and the most annoying thing is that those forms might have been very cheap. See opportunity missed....

6 Likes

Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by Nobody: 2:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Instead of you to canvass him to join APC, you want to send him to an orphanage home!
Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by OdogwuMoney6: 2:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Instead of you to canvass him to join APC, you want to send him to an orphanage home!

No vex, we are not a party to evil... So face front

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
No vex, we are not a party to evil... So face front

Is APC evil?

You talking about one of the most godly party’s in Africa

Please retract your statement!
Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by Mindlog: 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

As per APC in Lagos that caved in at first strike from LP, what PDP couldn't do for 24 years..😜😜😜
Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by shidaa: 2:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You are a pathetic loser

1 Like

Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
shidaa:

You are a pathetic loser

Hey ya! Sorry!

I feel you pain!

Can you get a noose and do the needful!
Re: Had I Known, I Would Have Told My Dad To Pick LP Senatorial Form In My State by SocialJustice: 2:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
OdogwuMoney6:
Haihhh I swear,had I known, I would have advised my dad to pick LP senatorial form in our state, may be by now, I would have been the son of a senator grin and the most annoying thing is that those forms might have been very cheap. See opportunity missed....
If I had N30m to spare, I would have done same. See unknown candidates everywhere defeating the criminal structures of known politicians.

(1) (Reply)

LP Tran Amadi Results Reduced By Wike / The Oppositions Relied On INEC Results To Collate The Votes / Peter Obi Task GRV And Co To Take Lagos At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.