Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State (6971 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria / Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. / Peter Obi's Wife Is From Akwa Ibom- Ibomites Support Your Incoming First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

That is the same advice I have given her.

This is not marketing, it is demarketing.
True. People cannot contain their excitement or disappointment most of the time.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by abobote: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
The one we have in Ondo, we didn't gain anything from her, instead she wanted to come and take one senatorial seat from us, if not for Hope Uzodimma that chased her away.
Which is the only one good thing Hope Uzodimma has done since he became governor through back door
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Beremx(f): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

If I am tribalistic, what is the purpose of your own topic if not tribalism?

Shame on you.

You just can't contain yourselves and let the cat out of the bag too early.

It's like you Igbos truly have an obsession of possession for Lagos.

That is all the APC need to exploit, and the young chap will fail like Jimi Agbaje.

Not like I want him to win anyways, and not because of the tribe of his wife.

I will give a child a toy, not give him a state that is the 4th largest African economy to toy with.
this is the root of your legendary bigotry against Igbo people. Unfortunately for you, you will sulk till eternity. There's nothing you can do about it. We are part of Lagos!! Deal with it!!
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Throwback: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
this is the root of your legendary bigotry against Igbo people. Unfortunately for you, you will sulk till eternity. There's nothing you can do about it. We are part of Lagos!! Deal with it!!

Rather, I have identified the root cause of your tribe's incessant tribal attacks on this forum.

I do not have any qualms with Igbos being in Lagos or being a part of it. So many tribes are in Lagos who live without rancour and are better obsessed about developing their own homestead.

I think it a poetic justice that Igbos have to live among a tribe they display so much hatred towards, just so they can thrive and repatriate funds back to Igboland.

And you betrayed your own obsession by authoring this topic.

Your own topic is what condemns you, not any allegation I might have made in response.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Karlifate: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
abobote:
The one we have in Ondo, we didn't gain anything from her, instead she wanted to come and take one senatorial seat from us, if not for Hope Uzodimma that chased her away.
Which is the only one good thing Hope Uzodimma has done since he became governor through back door

🀣🀣🀣🀣

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by KosiGee(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Correct Omoluabi, we will vote for Rhodes.

Gbadebo Chinedu Rhodes has masters in architecture from MIT. He is just 39 years. His wife Ifeyinwa is very young, PhD and very intelligent.

This guy must win. I see a future president of Nigeria in him.

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by KosiGee(m): 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

Rather, I have identified the root cause of your tribe's incessant tribal attacks on this forum.

I do not have any qualms with Igbos being in Lagos or being a part of it. So many tribes are in Lagos who live without rancour and are better obsessed about developing their own homestead.

I think it a poetic justice that Igbos have to live among a tribe they display so much hatred towards, just so they can thrive and repatriate funds back to Igboland.

And you betrayed your own obsession by authoring this topic.

Your own topic is what condemns you, not any allegation I might have made in response.

You have a problem, deal with it mister. Somebody created a thread and you issue is the title and content of the thread because it didn’t quite go down well with you!! That’s your problem.

Eniola Badmus has started selling Tinubu’s swearing in ankara and you don’t have issues with that.

Imagine some Igbo celebrity producing and selling Obi’s swearing in clothes...the likes of you would’ve shouted yourself hoarse.

Really Gbadebo Rhodes should be governor of Lagos state. I hope he wins. I really hope he wins.

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by KosiGee(m): 4:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
abobote:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:

If I am tribalistic, what is the purpose of your own topic if not tribalism?

Shame on you.

You just can't contain yourselves and let the cat out of the bag too early.

It's like you Igbos truly have an obsession of possession for Lagos.

That is all the APC need to exploit, and the young chap will fail like Jimi Agbaje.

Not like I want him to win anyways, and not because of the tribe of his wife.

I will give a child a toy, not give him a state that is the 4th largest African economy to toy with.

Someone posted a thread about the spouse of her favored candidate in the gubernatorial election and you've gone off on a tribalistic tangent about "you Igbos" while trying to gaslight the targets of your parochial mindset that they are the hateful bigots. If you have a problem with what someone posted, why not address it instead of rambling about "you Igbos" and the usual primitive nonsense about possession of Lagos?

4 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by YorubaSamurai: 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol gbadebo no go see 20% of Lagos votes .. Wetin help your LP for Lagos na because of muslim-Muslim ticket wey obidiotts take deceive some foolish yorubas in Lagos..
Sanwo-olu nor get rival and APC go continue to rule that state for a long time

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by siofra(f): 4:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Beremx:
cool cool

Wow!

An intelligent queen I stan!! πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol the result from Lagos today us the reason Sanwo-Olu will win Lagos na.

As for the Op, don't know why una still dey take that one serious...just ignore, she don cast tey tey grin

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by gammarays1: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Better tell dude to go invest his funds in pig farming.

It will be easier for Cardi B to become Lagos state Governor than him.

Political newbies who don’t even know what plays! Banking on hopes of Presidential election πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜€

Someone is about to do charity works!
Hahaha
People are winning Senate, House of Reps without campaigning
Our newbie party without Structure sent many career politicians packing even sitting governors.

Our newbie revolution now has federal seats in Abuja

Political newbies beat Jagaban in his home turf despite the rigging and vote inflation.

Can't you see it's working? Even Sanwolu is sweating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We go use play play dismantle una evil structure one by one. We have the time, we have the time!
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
gammarays1:

Hahaha
People are winning Senate, House of Reps without campaigning
Our newbie party without Structure sent many career politicians packing even sitting governors.

Our newbie revolution now has federal seats in Abuja

Political newbies beat Jagaban in his home turf despite the rigging and vote inflation.

Can't you see it's working? Even Sanwolu is sweating πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

We go use play play dismantle una evil structure one by one. We have the time, we have the time!

One thing you guys are good at his online analysis, which is always opposite of reality!

Same you did to GEJ, Atiku, Jimi Agbaje and now Peter!

3 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by gammarays1: 5:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

One thing you guys are good at his online analysis, which is always opposite of reality!

Same you did to GEJ, Atiku, Jimi Agbaje and now Peter!

Like I said, our online analysis and social media frenzy is giving good results so we'll continue till we flush out evil in Nigeria.

We've seen your structures and realities which is thuggery, bribing and manipulation.

Revolution is sweeping across the country and like I said before, we've got the time!
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Businessman1986(m): 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
JOemmy:
It's far better to hand over Lagos to this decent family than allow it to remain in the hands of a drug lord who has now become a threat to national security.

Decent family? What makes you think they are decent? And why 'family'? The electorates vote for an individual, not family. Also, why should we just jump up to vote for someone with zero experience in public admin? Who is he?

Shed more light on his person and admin experience

Let me hear

2 Likes

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by jahson19(m): 5:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Doyou2019: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Correct Omoluabi, we will vote for Rhodes.

E lo so fun awon election riggers!
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by CSTRR: 6:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Damn.

This man snapped up a woman greater than him.

A wise man.
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Nwaetche(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jandor should go and rest.

He is now the junior partner in opposition in Lagos.

Jandor should actually step down for GRV

Jostoman:
you guys should better join Jandor of PDP to defeat APC next week
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Jostoman: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwaetche:
Jandor should go and rest.

He is now the junior partner in opposition in Lagos.

Jandor should actually step down for GRV

dey play
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Nwaetche(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are the bigot here.

The educated wife of GRV is a plus to his ticket and not a baggage.

GRV is a true Omoluabi and a true Lagosian and not beholden to anybody as Sanwo-Olu who has been using Lagos money to oil Tinubu's structure of criminality.

Throwback:

You are too consumed by tribal joy to realise you are demarketing the LP candidate.

You think Yorubas who voted for Peter Obi have a problem with Sanwo-Olu as their Governor, or want to have an Igbo First lady?

It seems it is a curse for you Igbos to always celebrate too early and then lose out on the victory that could have come.

Despite your own inter-tribal marriage, your Igbo nzobu-nzobu mindset has not left you behind.

Shame!
Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by Coolabbie: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
abobote:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: The Incoming First Lady of Lagos State by esther36: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must See!!!!! (photo Attached)president Robert Mugabe's Quote! / BREAKING!!! IPOB Dares Okorocha, Burutai; Kicks-off Biafra Protest In Owerri / Lady Who Posted The Dream She Had 2days Ago On FB About Plane Crash Came To Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.