Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. (3235 Views)

First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Arrives Owerri For August Meeting / Nigeria's First Lady, Oluremi Tinubu Releases Official Portrait / Oluremi Tinubu: Behold The Incoming First Lady Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by muykem: 6:39pm On Oct 27, 2022
Do you know that incoming first lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria pastor Oluremi Tinubu is from South south, Delta state precisely.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Ecos(m): 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
Nonsense
She is a wicked witch and a criminal just like her husband

23 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Cryofigbos: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:
Nonsense
She is a wicked witch and a criminal just like her husband

Can u pls mention just 1 thing she has done to wrong u pls......pls just mention 1 thing

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Great2017: 7:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
Is it her geopolitical zone that would solve the problem of the South- South and Nigeria at large?

3 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by pinkPUSSY(f): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
Incoming first lady of your family not Nigeria..
Mind you, Obis wife is from Akwa ibom

Softmirror:

WHY HAVEN'T WE BEEN SEEING OBI'S WIFE, CHILDREN, FRIENDS, HIS COMMISSIONERS WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR, SUPPORTING HIS BID. NA SO PETER OBI NO EVEN GET STANDS REACH?

Peter Obi was the governor of the masses in Anambra.. He came and served Anambrarians not to enrich his families or few individuals who think that governance is all about eating public fund or rewarding incompetent people with political positions in the name of loyalty..

Why do you think he's loved by the masses but despised by elites ?
Because he sees himself as a servant. His approach to politics is different from that of candidates..

[b]With this your mentality.. You have once confirmed that Tinubu or Atkiku who's your candidate is not coming to serve, but to enrich himself, family and reward his loyal friends..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by kk2027: 7:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
When is Tinubu going to visit America?

APC told us not to vote Atiku because he couldn't enter America because of corruption cases.

Today Atiku is America and has left Tinubu behind

When is Tinubu going to follow suit? If no, what really transpired that he cant travel to the country he got his only surviving certificate

8 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Ecos(m): 7:08pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Can u pls mention just 1 thing she has done to wrong u pls......pls just mention 1 thing
No 1 She is too bossy. 2 She was caught on camera abusing a whole tribe saying that they must vote her husband or she invoke the diety of Lagos 3 She said that the youths are lazy and always in her house disturbing her husband

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2022
Remi can never be First Lady. Abi she wan divorce tinubu, go marry Obi?

How can Obi be president and remi becomes Firstlady? How na?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Valkrie: 7:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
muykem:
Do you know that incoming first lady of Federal Republic of Nigeria pastor Oluremi Tinubu is from South south, Delta state precisely.

Yeah...incoming first lady of your family and households and all the rest mentally deranged people in Nigeria....as for me and the rest right thinking Nigerians we vehemently reject her head and foot....!!

13 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by GoodLife4live: 7:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
Valkrie:

Yeah...incoming first lady of your family and households and all the rest mentally deranged people in Nigeria....as for me and the rest right thinking Nigerians we vehemently reject her head and foot....!!

Your first lady come 2023 is oluremi tinubu.... Oya kill ya self....

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by dvdwed(m): 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
And Remi just remembered abii

4 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Cryofigbos: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:

No 1 She is too bossy. 2 She was caught on camera abusing a whole tribe saying that they must vote her husband or she invoke the diety of Lagos 3 She said that the youths are lazy and always in her house disturbing her husband

Firstly if she's bossy I don't think that should affect ur progress in anyway, we all have our different personalities
Secondly there was never a time she said anything like that, never and if u can provide evidence I will be so happy, she was not in d limelight when her husband became governor and she's yet to make any controversial statements since her husband started contesting
Thirdly if she says lazy youth r always in her house begging for money then maybe that's hw it is, some youth r found of going to politicians house for free money and I don't know hw that statement affected u or hw it affected naira against d dollar, nobody made u the fighter for Nigerians youth and u r being an hypocrite if u don't agree with d fact that some youth r sincerely lazy in dis country

But on a lighter note all dis u stated does not affect u to call her evil coz she's done nothing to wrong u by her mere political statement, which state r u from pls and what's d name of the senator representing u pls....pls I'll like to know

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Innocentman86: 7:23pm On Oct 27, 2022
A woman from SS/se region came to no man's land and made all afonjas her slavve.
She is the woman running things since the drug addict,corruptt, illiterate, tribalistik emiotolokan us terminal I'll.
Of cause people like op must lick herr yanssh and be her slavve to feedd his family.
Thank you oluremi from SS/se for making afonjas your slavve grin grin cheesy angry winkcowords

3 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Vulturereloaded: 7:24pm On Oct 27, 2022
She will be banished in 2023 for working with her husband against Goodluck Jonathan.

3 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Softmirror: 7:26pm On Oct 27, 2022
pinkPUSSY:
So ?

WHY HAVEN'T WE BEEN SEEING OBI'S WIFE, CHILDREN, FRIENDS, HIS COMMISSIONERS WHEN HE WAS GOVERNOR, SUPPORTING HIS BID. NA SO PETER OBI NO EVEN GET STANDS REACH?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by dat9jaguy(m): 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos, cryofigbos has just schooled you. Don't open your mouth to yern anyhow.
Take your L and rest.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by slivertongue: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Same with Mrs Margret Obi who is from Akwa Ibom

2 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by manmade(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2022
muykem:
yes we knew she is from asaba, her real name is ighomina ,it was her love for husband that made her go adopt the Yoruba name oluremi, she just discovered her accestra origin in Delta State when she found her loss birth certificate brought out from hiding by the recent flood , grin sheb youi think say everybody na mumu make we follow dey lie dey go nah.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by kk2027: 7:44pm On Oct 27, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
She will be banished in 2023 for working with her husband against Goodluck Jonathan.

If it's about tribal card, she'll be reminded how she worked against her own brother GEJ

2 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Ecos(m): 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Firstly if she's bossy I don't think that should affect ur progress in anyway, we all have our different personalities
Secondly there was never a time she said anything like that, never and if u can provide evidence I will be so happy, she was not in d limelight when her husband became governor and she's yet to make any controversial statements since her husband started contesting
Thirdly if she says lazy youth r always in her house begging for money then maybe that's hw it is, some youth r found of going to politicians house for free money and I don't know hw that statement affected u or hw it affected naira against d dollar, nobody made u the fighter for Nigerians youth and u r being an hypocrite if u don't agree with d fact that some youth r sincerely lazy in dis country

But on a lighter note all dis u stated does not affect u to call her evil coz she's done nothing to wrong u by her mere political statement, which state r u from pls and what's d name of the senator representing u pls....pls I'll like to know
I am from kachia Kaduna south Kachia
My representative is Gabriel Salleh
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Calling Lagos youths jobless

Castigating a whole ethnic nation

You want more

1 Like

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by limeta(f): 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2022
She can be south north no vote here in better south for AP shit
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by NigeriaIsGreat: 8:03pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Remi can never be First Lady. Abi she wan divorce tinubu, go marry Obi?

How can Obi be president and remi becomes Firstlady? How na?
igbo man no fit rule this zoo Nwanne

2 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Cryofigbos: 8:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ecos:

I am from kachia Kaduna south Kachia
My representative is Gabriel Salleh

So hw does someone representing a Senatorial district in lagos affect u in kaduna.....u sef reason am well

I don't even know any senator from kaduna or whatever dey represent and I won't blame them for anything as dey r not representing my constituents

Someone said youth r lazy that we all know already and she became evil to u, hw wetin she talk for lagos affect u in kaduna......haba make una learn and to hate constructively not just following bandwagons in inheriting other enemies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Tinubuagbado: 8:11pm On Oct 27, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Shes a thief and fraud..

Besides she is yoruba.

Come back here and tell us shes Igbo by tomorrow
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Cryofigbos: 8:12pm On Oct 27, 2022
mrvitalis:

Calling Lagos youths jobless

Castigating a whole ethnic nation

You want more

U need to first ask yourself if u r lazy and if u r not why r u taking panadol for another persons headache abi when did we elect u d defender of lagos youths

Hw did she castigate a whole tribe.....do u have evidence, if u do pls shear.......we have seen more tribal bias statements from u igbos

5 Likes

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by RZArecta(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
She has been of no use to the SS as a region, she even represents Lagos state in the senate so of what use is this information ?

1 Like

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by Highways: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2022
First lady of iragbiji... You never hear say we don't want someone that forfeited everything he had to the US government over a drug case....

Imagine, a former drug dealer turned president....

Like, are you even okay?
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by hrykanu231(m): 8:25pm On Oct 27, 2022
muykem:

Lol. If she likes let her come from my village. She, her hubby and their evil party will not rule Nigeria
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by harmargedon: 8:56pm On Oct 27, 2022
muykem:
have you taken your drugs today?

Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by voltron14: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2022
My itsekiri sister.
Re: Incoming First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Is From South South. by ajexx(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2022
wahala for haters

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Commends EKSG On Environmental, Social Impact Assessment Of Projects / Ehindero’s Passport Seized / Street Begging Banned In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.