Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano (55767 Views)

Governor Soludo Visits Chief Willie Obiano And Ebele Obiano (Photos) / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by franco3075q(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
kaludestiny10:
Bad belle
Shatap there
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by afbstrategies: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
This is good and sweet, coming from LP, a party with no structure ba?

The voice of the people is the voice of GOD.

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Isabi4lov: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Assume I no , I for pick form sef
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Mustapha102(m): 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is winning
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Mopolchi: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nwoye was a tout but a good party man. He has gotten a fair share of injustice but he knows his brother. The zone is blessedto get someone who knows his brother.
Azyne:
Nwoye is a dangerous Tout but won under the influence of PO and LP. If he dares to defect to another party later on thunder will fire him.

People were just voting LP top to bottom, Oduah would have been more preferable. As for Chicken feather wig woman, she never see anything. After you and your husband plundered the state and completely wrecked it you're back to do what? This can only happen in Nigeria cause in Saner climes she and her husband would have been cooling off in jail by now

She thinks it's by looking pitiful and miserable, Ndi oshi azuru azu

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Orinechi: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Passionate888:
Nice. This is one of the result I was waiting for, the other is Ned Nwoko, Elumelu and Aduda
How sure ar u that he will perform? Most of u forming obedients could be described as bunch of people who are envious of some people's political achievements. Virtually all the those winning under labour are in one way or the other parts of the rot we are experiencing today but cos they are now labour party candidates in this election, they are saint. Is this how to clean up the system? Mind u majority of them are going to decamp either to the apc or pdp before the next election. As for Obi, his political career has just ended
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by tnerro1(m): 3:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Passionate888:
Nice. This is one of the result I was waiting for, the other is Ned Nwoko, Elumelu and Aduda

Aduda of Abuja? He lost to labor party

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by prizeless(m): 3:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
E shock am ooo, no be small
BeardedmeatR:
E shock you abi 😸

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by ufuosman(m): 3:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
👍🏽
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by izubext007: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi is coming
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by socialmediaman: 4:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

😂🤣😀🙃🙃🙃

I love your hope. Just that, you will be so disappointed!

You still the very few who still has hope!

Your others, have already started wailing and calling for cancellation

There will be new military deployments to Lagos to ensure more polling centers are covered, especially the ones where violence and intimidation were reported

People are insisting on votes uploaded to INEC immediately after counting. PDP May collapse it’s structure for labor if Atiku loses, to ensure Tinubu doesn’t control Lagos

People are more pumped up than ever to ensure Tinubu loses Lagos especially after the pre-election threats made by Tinubu’s thugs against Igbos

In fact, I know many people against Tinubu but previously supporting Sanwo Olu now want to vote him out because of the careless threats and tribal bigotry of many of you Tinubu supporters

What’s your next game plan?
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by KosiGee(m): 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
eruchboy:
💯💯💯
Incoming governor-elect
Please 🥺🙏 vote Gbadebo

Spread his name. I’m just coming across this name now.
He is smart, well educated and young.
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by fabolouz1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
The National assembly is getting interesting .
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:

There will be a new military deployment to Lagos to ensure more polling centers are covered, especially the ones where violence and intimidation were reported

People are insisting on votes uploaded to INEC immediately after counting. PDP May collapse it’s structure for labor if Atiku loses, to ensure Tinubu doesn’t control Lagos

What’s your next game plan?

You see, Peter’s Akagum denied him of the best hands in his campaign!

He even paid some illiterates peanuts to campaign for him! Could not afford brilliant strategist and program managers!

Let me tell you one truth which I am saying for the first time on this forum. Asiwaju’s team did not get any shock in the whole election!

Every scenario that played had a plan B! Our risk planning was done by one of the most vibrant in the game! We had brilliant strategists and sound propagandist.

Absolutely nothing was new!

We knew of we put-in too much work on Lagos, we would have lapses in some other quarters, when we were already certain we were going to get the constitutional requirement.

When I was boasting that Peter can never be president, I knew what I was talking about!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by socialmediaman: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

You see, Peter’s Akagum denied him of the best hands in his campaign!

He even paid some illiterates peanuts to campaign for him! Could not afford brilliant strategist and program managers!

Let me tell you one truth which I am saying for the first time on this forum. Asiwaju’s team did not get any shock in the whole election!

Every scenario that played had a plan B! Our risk planning was done by one of the most vibrant in the game! We had brilliant strategists and sound propagandist.

Absolutely nothing was new!

We knew of we put-in too much work on Lagos, we would have lapses in some other quarters, when we were already certain we were going to get the constitutional requirement.

When I was boasting that Peter can never be president, I knew what I was talking about!

You think you’re the only one who knew how the final election was going to play out? We have every scenario plotted in our situation rooms. We knew what will happen, we even called Lagos for Peter Obi on this forum

We didn’t just have plan B, we have plan C and D, and that’s what’s playing out. We all have our game plans

What’s Tinubu’s gain if he loses Lagos and wins the presidency, and PDP joins LP at the senate and house to counter him?

Nigeria is no single man’s business, it’s shaping up. We didn’t come this far for nothing. We knew what it will take to dismantle the old order
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Enemyofpeace: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Very good, let her go and rest or up a restaurant
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by Nobody: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
socialmediaman:

You think you’re the only one who knew how the final election was going to play out? We have every scenario plotted in our situation rooms. We knew what will happen, we even called Lagos for Peter Obi on this forum

We didn’t just have plan B, we have plan C and D, and that’s what’s playing out. We all have our game plans

What’s Tinubu’s gain if he loses Lagos and wins the presidency, and PDP joins LP at the senate and house to counter him?

Nigeria is no single man’s business, it’s shaping up. We didn’t come this far for nothing. We knew what it will take to dismantle the old order

Senate? 😀😂🤣😂😀

Seems you were not born in Nigeria

Why I said Peter never contracted sound minds.

Imagine someone telling me about Supreme Court after election? 😂😂😀

They were composing fictional plans for Peter!
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
Slynation:
My only problem is that all this people winning under LP will carry the party's mandate to either APC or PDP

If they are wise, they wouldn't do that. Else, they would be voted OUT!
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by MartinsD12(m): 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
wisdomguy4u:
Tony Nwoye of the Labour Party has won the Anambra North Senatorial District election.

Nwoye defeated Senator Stella Oduah of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Mrs Ebele Obiano of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). Ebele is the former first lady of Anambra State.

SaharaReporters learnt that Senator Oduah, a former aviation minister, lost in all the seven local government areas of Anambra North Senatorial District, namely Onitsha North, Onitsha South, Oyi, Ogbaru, Anambra East, Anambra West and Ayamelum.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/02/26/labour-partys-tony-nwoye-defeats-stella-oduah-ex-first-lady-ebele-obiano-win-anambra
The obi effect tony nwoye remember contested under that evil party apc in governorship he was rejected by anambrians, it's the obi effect if Stella or obiano wife was in labour she will win it's just the obi effect I was expecting ortom to do same thing in benue join labour party since you have openly decided to work for the betterment of Nigerian's no need to contest under PDP I guess he didn't declare on time that's why but anyway he said he is ready to sacrifice his senatorial ambition for obi to win benue state which he did but I expected him to contest under labour party he could have joined Labour party since when there was time enough.
Re: Labour Party’s Tony Nwoye Defeats Stella Oduah, Ex-first Lady, Ebele Obiano by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 4:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
I hope this one too won’t invest constituency funds into beer parlour buisness!
provided people are drinking the beers, is a productive business.....Asshole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Attahiru Jega Joins PRP (Peoples Redemption Party) / Throwback Photos Of Enugu Between 1959 And 1960 / How Rotimi Amaechi Convinced Buhari To Wear A Suit During The Campaign Era

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.