Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,501 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu (5866 Views)

Adewole Adebayo: Four Horse Race Is A Media Construct , SDP Is No Push Over / Difference Between Peter Obi And Tinubu Supporters - Charlie Boy / Between Peter Obi And A Nigerian Who Asked Him To Contest Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by ejimatic: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
kozmokaz:

This link is fake sir ... it has already been debunked kn arise
What is the business of Arise LP studio with the site? We shall see soon.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by Treadway: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pierocash:
I am Obidient,but Obi is out of the race. The only person coasting to victory right now is Atiku. Atiku has gotten 25% vote in 26 states ,while Tinubu is 18 states. The rerun may likely be between Atiku and Tinubu.

But I repeat, Tinubu will never rule us
if he has 25% in 26 states but he is third place in majority votes, nothing for him. PO will score the majority votes when his own stronghold states come in, but won't get the 24states spread. A run-off btw Obi and Tinubu is very likely

1 Like

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by Godwin4444: 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes and yes. Obi would win the majority vote cos as it stands, Plateau votes alone had swallowed the entire SW votes. What happened between shagari and pa awo of blessed memories would repeat itself this time again.

When the urchins were supposed to be on ground doing the work for Emilokan, they were busy attacking us on NL, even calling us non-igbos unprintable names. Meanwhile, we were both online and offline campaigning vigorously for Obi with our money. I remember the medical outreach I conducted in festac with my team at our own expense. Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour is next. We rise !
plateau state is fake news

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
ejimatic:
What is the business of Arise LP studio with the site? We shall see soon.
OGA sir

The stupid site was debunked by an inec official on arise

This old pattern of controlling the media have already been dismantled
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by ejimatic: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
kozmokaz:

OGA sir

The stupid site was debunked by an inec official on arise

This old pattern of controlling the media have already been dismantled
. INEC is doing its works . In 2015 and 2019 Results were in the public domain before INEC declared the results.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by kozmokaz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
ejimatic:
. INEC is doing its works . In 2015 and 2019 Results were in the public domain before INEC declared the results.

Patiently glued to my screen waiting for the bombs from the east and south south

1 Like

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
mayor02:
Atiku played a nonsense political game by foolishly letting go of 5 governors. Who even advised him to do that.
Now he is loosing many northern states. Northern state are supposed to be his strong hold. He is loosing them all.

Peter Obi has won massively in Enugu, and he is currently winning massively in all his strong hold states

Tinubu is also winning massively in his strong hold states

Peter is winning Plateau, Abuja, Edo, Delta,

What is Atiku even doing, he has define lost this election
Farahaideed come and wail grin
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

Atiku is gone, Obasanjo really cursed him, Tinubu will be declared and Obi will head to court. The youths, elites international community and King Makers in Nigeria will back Obi, and he will emerge victorious at the end of the day. Tinubu's lifetime dream of becoming President of Nigeria will come to past, but will be short lived. Truly Tinubu have laid his mark on the Nigerian political space.

I am Obidient to the core, but Tinubu is a man a swear. Atiku is a proud stupid fool, not a politician for one day.

Atiku would have told Ayu to resign, prevent Obi from going to Labour party, choose Wike as VP. Once he enters, he will use asset declaration and EFCC to keep Wike in check, cos Wike is a fool, he will play the game Obj played on him on Wike...Atiku na idiot, he bleeped up full time.

On no account should anyone praise Thieffnubu. A man like him, if it were to be in sports, will be stripped off all his previous titles and winnings. He has never won fairly. Always bribery and thuggery.

We must learn to get things right in this country if we want to grow. Thieffnubu to me is nothing to write home about and should not be emulated by anyone.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by ejimatic: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
kozmokaz:

Patiently glued to my screen waiting for the bombs from the east and south south
grin grin grin. They will not sleep this week
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by socialmediaman: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pierocash:
I am Obidient,but Obi is out of the race. The only person coasting to victory right now is Atiku. Atiku has gotten 25% vote in 26 states ,while Tinubu is 18 states. The rerun may likely be between Atiku and Tinubu.

The rerun is between the person with the highest votes and the runner up. 25% in 24 states counts for nothing of you don’t win the highest or second number of votes
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 3:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Atiku lost the election the very day Peter Obi left PDP.
The day Tinubu decided to sponsor Obi.

1 Like

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 3:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
PDP shot themselves in the foot, when they decided to cheat south east in collaboration with wike
.what has Wike done to you? Wike 8snfrom south south and has the right to contest for the presidency.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by SaiOba: 4:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is owing us some Votes in Lagos and Rivers, We are reclaiming those votes from him... We promised the good People of Nigeria that we were not gonna let any steal their Votes..

If ONLY INEC kept their promise with the BIVAS, we would have concluded this ish a day ago.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by excanny: 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
mayor02:
Atiku played a nonsense political game by foolishly letting go of 5 governors. Who even advised him to do that.
Now he is loosing many northern states. Northern state are supposed to be his strong hold. He is loosing them all.

Peter Obi has won massively in Enugu, and he is currently winning massively in all his strong hold states

Tinubu is also winning massively in his strong hold states

Peter is winning Plateau, Abuja, Edo, Delta,

What is Atiku even doing, he has define lost this election

Reduce your weed intake
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisxxx:
.what has Wike done to you? Wike 8snfrom south south and has the right to contest for the presidency.
why didn't he support zonning to the south as PDP tradition, he supported open contest
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by yarimo(m): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
SLAP44:
Atiku lost the election the very day Peter Obi left PDP.
And both of them lose the day TINUBU won APC primaries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by jahson19(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wechat available....... Dm on whatsapp 07060484741
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by Biggeststar01: 6:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
ejimatic:
No it is between BAT and Atiku. Tinubu is leading
https://liveresults.civichive.org/presidential/2023

Fake.

Live results kor..

Shey na bet9ja we dey play?
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
why didn't he support zonning to the south as PDP tradition, he supported open contest
Your hatred for Wike has made you to jettison reasoning. Wike said before they could come to issue of zoning Atiku had preemptively bought form. That defeated zoning. Atiku has not refuted this. This was why the zoning committee could not do anything again because Atiku bought form before they could take a stand. Leave Wike alone. He is a politician and his job is to remain relevant. You could see the heated exchanges he had with Umahi still Umahi traced him to Rivers State to pledge loyalty. To politicians it is their business. To us supporters it is the same way I Support Arsenal and from the way you are writing with bitterness you support Chelsea. There is no financial attachment other than emotion and sentiment.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by princehinnex: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pierocash:

Truly u are just a masquerade that is claiming to be obedient, have u seen South east votes, so be calming down bro
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by afbstrategies: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pierocash:

You’re OBIDIENT only in your tired dreams. Look for panadol before chemist close.

1 Like

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
ejimatic:
No it is between BAT and Atiku. Tinubu is leading
https://liveresults.civichive.org/presidential/2023

You think it's Chelsea vs Man u we are discussing here, take that scam link away frm here.
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by donbee(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tuwalee baba, you know the electoral rules very. It will shock some people to see 1st and 3rd (by popular vote) in the re-run election(if it goes that way).

Pierocash:

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

Atiku is gone, Obasanjo really cursed him, Tinubu will be declared and Obi will head to court. The youths, elites international community and King Makers in Nigeria will back Obi, and he will emerge victorious at the end of the day. Tinubu's lifetime dream of becoming President of Nigeria will come to past, but will be short lived. Truly Tinubu have laid his mark on the Nigerian political space.

I am Obidient to the core, but Tinubu is a man a swear. Atiku is a proud stupid fool, not a politician for one day.

Atiku would have told Ayu to resign, prevent Obi from going to Labour party, choose Wike as VP. Once he enters, he will use asset declaration and EFCC to keep Wike in check, cos Wike is a fool, he will play the game Obj played on him on Wike...Atiku na idiot, he bleeped up full time.

I think Tinubu jazzed Atiku with some spiritual force. Coz normally, he should have done exactly what you stated here.

But it seems some kind of arrogance got over him or probably he is not a good negotiator.

APC was predicted to collapse when during their primaries with the national chairman openly endorsing another candidate, but Tinubu brought them all together as one family and the Northern governors stood with him to the end.

Atiku lack negotiating power and that caused him this election. There are some things that money alone can't buy. One of them is loyalty and character.

1 Like

Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by ProphetM0hammad: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

The CJN now just entered and cannot be removed, the international community are ready to sanction anyone that does anyhow, just dey watch now. Obi no dey panic, evidence of electoral malpractices full ground... Na court go settle this elections
Who is the international community you are lamenting for that you think they'll just interfere in Nigeria anyhow?

Obi is fighting for third position but you are waiting for outsiders to come and impose him as your president.

His inability to get 25% in 24 states has already disqualified him, thanks to his religion and tribal based politics
The Master planners(UK) are in support of how the results are going and won't do anything about it
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by ejimatic: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
IVORY2009:

You think it's Chelsea vs Man u we are discussing here, take that scam link away frm here.
Only remaining results are those of Zamfara state. In 2015 and 2019 results were in the pubic domain before INEC declared results.All they have been announcing so far are in agreement with what is in the site .
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by nonhuman(m): 6:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
chrisxxx:

Your hatred for Wike has made you to jettison reasoning. Wike said before they could come to issue of zoning Atiku had preemptively bought form. That defeated zoning. Atiku has not refuted this. This was why the zoning committee could not do anything again because Atiku bought form before they could take a stand. Leave Wike alone. He is a politician and his job is to remain relevant. You could see the heated exchanges he had with Umahi still Umahi traced him to Rivers State to pledge loyalty. To politicians it is their business. To us supporters it is the same way I Support Arsenal and from the way you are writing with bitterness you support Chelsea. There is no financial attachment other than emotion and sentiment.
as if you are not I Nigeria talking-to suit yourself, people have been talking about zoning fir the PDP even before they start selling form, don't forget the southern governors forum that headed by okowa particular on zonning, now you are here talking baldadadash as if you are a new commer listening to herasay I was on ground I was a PDP card carrying member until obi left
Re: The Race Is Now Between Peter Obi And Tinubu by chrisxxx(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
nonhuman:
as if you are not I Nigeria talking-to suit yourself, people have been talking about zoning fir the PDP even before they start selling form, don't forget the southern governors forum that headed by okowa particular on zonning, now you are here talking baldadadash as if you are a new commer listening to herasay I was on ground I was a PDP card carrying member until obi left
What are u even taking about? Wike was one of those who supported zoning and he followed it to the last. Wike was qualified to contest for the primaries as someone from south south. Just as Jonathan ruled Aguiyi ironsi and Zik were at a time president of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jos Prison: We Didn't Reduce Inmates Food Ration - Plateau Command / Bankole To Niger Delta: Your Leaders Failed You / Another Explosion Rocks! As Militants Attack Agip Pipelines In Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.