Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,682 members, 7,831,118 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam (37998 Views)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Agunesinjaweola: 6:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ortom miscalculated last week by supporting OBI unlike Wike and MAKINDE who tactically supported Asiwaju !
Wike is actually the Winner in this election because he's a Minister in Waiting while Atiku is finally retired!
Atiku and PDP underrated Wike but it's a gain for MAKINDE to secure his second term and decamp to APC after Tinubu inauguration!
Politics is bitter and interesting !!!
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by am5635: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
this is one result that gladdens my body, soul and spirit. Ortom and his so-called integrity group think the people are foolish
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by bjtinz: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na wa o. Even with all the havoc caused by marauding Fulani herdsman, they still overwhelming voted APC 🥺
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Cromagnon: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He is still better than a lot of Nigerian Govonors including Wike
how is he better. he din do Nat for Benue
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Mylove55(f): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
But he made sure obi won d state. He already said it that he don't mind losing than obi to lose.
two of them are losers,
Wike is the winner
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Charli3benkz(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
navzla:
That beast has really caused harm to his people. He deserved the retirement
seriously. That man is the devil himself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by fayomim: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
But he made sure obi won d state. He already said it that he don't mind losing than obi to lose.

He is an idiot for saying that. He will be a forgotten politician soon
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by dangwarmai(m): 8:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
You can't hate and kill INNOCENT Fulani and remain in the corridors of power.

Just wait for upcoming investigation
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by hollywater: 8:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju is the Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless the incoming president.

Orthom should have gone with Asiwaju like others but he instead went with a failure.

Wike and mankinde must be laughing at him now.

Anything or anyone those ipob miscreants supports will only end in one thing, TEARS.
Poor brain
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by DanAugust2021: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
bjtinz:
Na wa o. Even with all the havoc caused by marauding Fulani herdsman, they still overwhelming voted APC 🥺
We vote individuals, not political parties. Brace up for Rev Fr Alia's victory and swearing in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by DanAugust2021: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
dangwarmai:
You can't hate and kill INNOCENT Fulani and remain in the corridors of power.

Just wait for upcoming investigation
Wetin dis one de talk? You had better tell your financier, Atiku to go back to Dubai. Which Fulani terrorist is innocent?
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by DanAugust2021: 9:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He is still better than a lot of Nigerian Govonors including Wike
Na waoo, so some clowns liked this comment?
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Basic123: 1:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju is the Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless the incoming president.

Orthom should have gone with Asiwaju like others but he instead went with a failure.

Wike and mankinde must be laughing at him now.

Anything or anyone those ipob miscreants supports will only end in one thing, TEARS.
The moment they started against Tinubu, I knew he had won.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Basic123: 1:47am On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
TINUBU WON THE STATE 😆
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Basic123: 1:49am On Feb 28, 2023
DanAugust2021:
We vote individuals, not political parties. Brace up for Rev Fr Alia's victory and swearing in.
I have special respect for benue people now.You guys are damn independent and liberal like the west!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by temitope27(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
unfortunately, obi didn't win benue grin, ASIWAJU win with 2k votes
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by kingmsookwagh(m): 9:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Ortom will be forced to go on exile.
Walahi! This country will be too hot for him to stay...
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Nawttiboi007(m): 10:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Have u seen the updated results now grin grin grin
princeade86:
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by zedman1(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
JealousCobra:
I talk am before that Tiv people na Mumu
If you can support a devil like Ortom then you should think well to know who the mumu really is. Are you from Benue? I am, though not Tiv but it's the best news to ever come from Benue. You Sabi who Ortom be?
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by zedman1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
Badgers14:

Politics is about chosing the less of 2 evils.

I don't think there's any governor as evil as Ortom. As far as governance is concerned in the history of Benue, we've never had any one as evil as Ortom the serpent.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by JealousCobra(m): 12:56pm On Mar 02, 2023
zedman1:
If you can support a devil like Ortom then you should think well to know who the mumu really is. Are you from Benue? I am, though not Tiv but it's the best news to ever come from Benue. You Sabi who Ortom be?

Get lost Ode! 😎
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by zedman1(m): 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
JealousCobra:

Get lost Ode! 😎
... And you're one who assume you want a good Nigeria..... by endorsing a snake like Ortom because you've forced your brain not to THINK. I wouldn't wish his type on your state cos I wouldn't want many to suffer for the evil you wish for your self. Bye
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by JealousCobra(m): 7:43am On Mar 05, 2023
zedman1:
... And you're one who assume you want a good Nigeria..... by endorsing a snake like Ortom because you've forced your brain not to THINK. I wouldn't wish his type on your state cos I wouldn't want many to suffer for the evil you wish for your self. Bye

Omo ale jati jati !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Leaked Presidency Memo At TCN Raises Dust / Man Compares Buhari To President Bouteflika Who Rules Algeria On Wheelchair / Goodluck Jonathan Lands In Mali On A Peace Mission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.