Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,006 members, 7,835,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam (38009 Views)

Enugu North: Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Loses Senate Bid To Lp's Okey Ezea / A North-West Governor Is Sponsoring Banditry In The Zone - APC / Amotekun’s Inauguration: South-West Governor's, Ooni Of Ife Arrive Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Solocoin: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
He promised to loose his Senate ambition but make sure that Obi win, which he has deliver Benue to Obi

1 Like

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by pfadom: 4:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
The noise-making governor Ortom can retire forever. Wasted human resource!!

1 Like

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by blowjohn(m): 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by IbileIfe: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the next President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He has not given anyone of us in the tech industry any money, but his administration gave finajcial support to several people in the entertainment industry.
He made Lagos attractive to FDI.
It is amazing that Lagos now has the largest rice mill in Africa and not Ebonyi State that is famous for Abakaliki rice.

His economic blue print made Lagos the 4th biggest economy in Africa: the Startups capital of Africa and with the most Unicorns and attracted Binance, the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the world; the IMAX Corporation of Canada through me in 2013 and Cinewav of Singapore through me in 2022 and coming up soon the launching of my fintech venture capital partnership PAYFAST. And I have also attracted Mango Tree TV of the UK to Nollywood.
I have been invited for an important appointment with data.ai, one of the leading mobile data technology companies in the United States of America to meet with their mobile apps experts at the 2023 Mobile Would Congress Barcelona from February 17- March 2 in Spain.
The meeting is on how to improve the mobile performance of apps, evaluate opportunities in the mobile ecosystem for the acceleration of mobile tech companies in Nigeria in 2023.
We will discuss how to partner with Lagos State for the e-ride transport service, ‘Lagos Ride’ for the 1,000 sport utility vehicles (SUVs) to increase the applications of the mobility app with fintech.

The acceleration of any ecosystem depends on the environment.
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu made Lagos the best place to do business in SubSaharan Africa.

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by DMCA: 4:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Megir:
I thought LP will be sweeping everywhere in Benue?😂😂😂😂😂

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Broom swept it grin
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Taiggarr: 4:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
But he made sure obi won d state. He already said it that he don't mind losing than obi to lose.

And so what

Congratulations to Peter Obi as PRESIDENT of Benue state...
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Jack500: 4:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
But he made sure obi won d state. He already said it that he don't mind losing than obi to lose.

Well, both him and obi has lost now, double loss
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Willie2015: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
onuman:

What games do you want to play in Nigeria with the 12 northern Sharia states that adopted unconstitutional sharia crimimal laws; laws that include stoning blasphemers to death, cutting out the hands of thieves, stoning women to death for adultery; and they vote strictly on their Islamic conviction, not vote for most qualified presidential candidate in every election in Nigeria?

I spent considerable years in the NWest.
Did my MBA in Kano...lived in Katsina...Zamfara..Kaduna ...and Sokoto...
D first law in the North is to respect...
their religion and know your status as a visitor...
Most our people from the South East dont recognize this simple rule...
You may try it in Lagos but other folks in the North wont take it...
If you dont like Sharia..move to a friendly Xtian region..
Even Obasanjo leave them with their Sharia
Democracy is a game of Number and not based on qualification...

1 Like

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Badgers14: 4:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
frankson1:

So all the talks about good governance have all been a scam if you can recommend a person like Ortom for an appointment undecided

Politics is about chosing the less of 2 evils.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by magzey: 4:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
Empty brain ex governor no development in Benuegrin grin
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by magzey: 4:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Taiggarr:

And so what

Congratulations to Peter Obi as PRESIDENT of Benue state...
You too much Aswaya grin grin

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by magzey: 4:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:
Good riddance to bad Rubbish ,Beautiful Nonsense what is the Essence Obi has equal loss ,all relagated to their houses grin grin grin

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by onuman: 4:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Willie2015:

I spent considerable years in the NWest.
Did my MBA in Kano...lived in Katsina...Zamfara..Kaduna ...and Sokoto...
D first law in the North is to respect...
their religion and know your status as a visitor...
Most our people from the South East dont recognize this simple rule...
You may try it in Lagos but other folks in the North wont take it...
If you dont like Sharia..move to a friendly Xtian region..
Even Obasanjo leave them with their Sharia
Democracy is a game of Number and not based on qualification...

If you don't like my taking up all the revenues from the mineral resources in my region for my region, you can't adopt sharia criminal justice system in Nigeria of plural religious faiths.
Develop more sense.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by JagabanBorgu: 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
MartinsD12:

Trash
Like ur bràîñ.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by SenatePresdo(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju is the Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless the incoming president.

Orthom should have gone with Asiwaju like others but he instead went with a failure.

Wike and mankinde must be laughing at him now.

Anything or anyone those ipob miscreants supports will only end in one thing, TEARS.

He went for Justice, Equity, conscience and the best candidate.

It's not everybody that wants to identify with drug lords.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by seunmsg(m): 5:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Where are those Obi supporters that said APC won’t win Benue?

1 Like

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Jones4190(m): 5:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Megir:
I thought LP will be sweeping everywhere in Benue?😂😂😂😂😂
APC sweep everything.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Emdy010: 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
princeade86:

I'm very happy for his defeat. Obi he campaigned for too, is also losing at the national level. Double loss. His winning Benue you mentioned is of no effect.
I pity obidients.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by amaridigital(m): 5:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
blowjohn:
At this point I don't even care who wins anymore.
Emefelie pls put cash back into the system. I need money. I can't get common 2k for transport. Put the bloody money back into our banks emefelie.

Tired if this stress abeg

No, no, no. Tinubu must continue to suffer the naira scarcity until May 29. Emefiele must make sure the old notes are rejected while the new notes are not in circulation.
Tinubu must not be allowed to buy votes until the new Government is sworn in. Tinubu must go on his knees begging because he can't find #10,000 cash to feed himself, Seyi and Remi. Let the suffering continue. We good yoot of Nigeria will bear the suffering after all, it's a small price to pay in making sure Jagaban suffer more.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by frankson1(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Badgers14:

Politics is about chosing the less of 2 evils.

WOW! Let's say PO wins, so Ortom would be or he's the "less evil" amongst all the people that would be available to occupy a particular position undecided
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by blowjohn(m): 5:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
amaridigital:

No, no, no. Tinubu must continue to suffer the naira scarcity until May 29. Emefiele must make sure the old notes are rejected while the new notes are not in circulation.
Tinubu must not be allowed to buy votes until the new Government is sworn in. Tinubu must go on his knees begging because he can't find #10,000 cash to feed himself, Seyi and Remi. Let the suffering continue. We good yoot of Nigeria will bear the suffering after all, it's a small price to pay in making sure Jagaban suffer more.

Omo me I no follow that kind route o.
Tinubu dey enjoy with e billions o.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by northbird: 5:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yagier:
Ever since tinubu has been in power in Lagos I have never heard he’s owing anybody money or salary….Lagos pays salary on time and allowed different tribe to have a conducive environment to do business but we can’t say the same for obi in a anambra that was owing doctors 13 months salaries…..lagos has never owe workers salary….this is fact I’m not supporting anyone oh just pure fact.

Salaries that they received from the FG. Governors paying salaries is not an achievement.
The money was given to them by federal allocation. Nothing much. Please, say something else.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Josephkabila12: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thundafireseun:

He is still better than a lot of Nigerian Govonors including Wike
someone that everybody knows that he's a complete failure, then he's now the messiah. Continue
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Sholaco: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=fergie001 post=121307244][/quote] where is labor in all this
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Agunesinjaweola: 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Asiwaju is the Jagaban of Nigeria.

God bless the incoming president.

Orthom should have gone with Asiwaju like others but he instead went with a failure.

Wike and mankinde must be laughing at him now.

Anything or anyone those ipob miscreants supports will only end in one thing, TEARS.
Tears upon wailing for OBIdients !
Nigerian Army already in LAGOS for any dis-OBIdients and miscreants who is winning in LAGOS but without any trophy 🏆
Time to ban all fake Okrika products !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by fergie001: 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sholaco:
where is labor in all this
No significant vote.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Yagier: 5:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
northbird:

Salaries that they received from the FG. Governors paying salaries is not an achievement.
The money was given to them by federal allocation. Nothing much. Please, say something else.
you are not getting it,Lagos can’t be compared to the entirety of all south east cox it got working system and it steadily developing in business,security,education etc even if there’s corruption and if it federal allocation there’s no reason to owe workers salary but they still do except Lagos…..nobody is a saint….vote records,competency not messiah…..hence you get the likes of buhari in another host.
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by donnie2016: 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
IFSHR:

In your dreams 😂😂😂

Don't worry...the official results will be here very soon...I will mention you....don't run o
I'm right on the ground guy....Suswsam, Ortom and Abba Morro all of PDP have lost their seats to APC, including all House of reps seats all to APC.You sound like Obedients who are still living in a fools paradise that he is winning
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by truthfinder319: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC defeating a sitting governor in Benue. Asiwaju is winning this election
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Agunesinjaweola: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
amaridigital:

See how daft you are!
You're not making any reasonable point.
How can Tinubu suffer more after the election is concluded and OBIdients licking their wounds
Tinubu cook is a millionaire since 2005 !
Grow up !!!
Re: Benue North West: Governor Ortom Loses Senate Bid To APC's Zam by Badgers14: 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
frankson1:

WOW! Let's say PO wins, so Ortom would be or he's the "less evil" amongst all the people that would be available to occupy a particular position undecided

Which other people?? Please name names and the reason why they are better than Ortom so we can compare and contrast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Of IPOB Member Killed In Abia During Military Invasion (Photos) / Nasir El-rufai: Buhari Will Give Me A Job If I Lose / Obasanjo: “How I Escaped Being Ritually-Killed With 7 Heads Of Cattle”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.