Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But (1086 Views)

Video Of People Paid To Attend A Rally Was Not APC But A LP Bus (Picture) / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / Muideen Olalekan Tells Senate He Is A Card Carrying Member Of APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Tissaia(f): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu is fcking embarrassment. Dude can't walk or stand firm without someone supporting him. How will he represent us or you guys want that snake bastard Ksm to rule us. Tinubu is sick as fck.. you fcking bigots want him to rule Nigeria in the hospital... Cus old shit is closer to mortuary than anything

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Moh247: 3:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku Mikano boys

Campaign after election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
It is insane that people think a ruling party that used violence to disenfranchise Nigerians is the party that can save Nigeria from the problems the same party created. Tinubu supporters are mentally re.tarded.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by BeardedmeatR(m): 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Tinubu is fcking embarrassment. Dude can't walk or stand firm without someone supporting him. How will he represent us or you guys want that snake bastard Ksm to rule us. Tinubu is sick as fck.. you fcking bigots want him to rule Nigeria in the hospital... Cus old shit is closer to mortuary than anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Goodlady(f): 3:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
Atiku boy, your but licker and driller is the description above. You are rejected on earth and in heaven.
Take Dino's butt for drilling

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Tissaia(f): 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
All urchins and afonja fck you.. from the button of my heart I hate you people.. I genuinely prefer Nigeria to end than tinubu wining... He is fcking embarrassment to the whole blacks and Africa..
You sick fcks, I'm Muslim... Fcking closer to Ksm than anyone of you here.... But he is literally responsible for Boko Haram. Dude killed the ANPP chairman, gubernatorial candidate, his best friend Ali sheriff's brother who introduce him to Ali sheriff to clinch the ANPP ticket. Dude is evil... He works in zenith bank and become a manager did lot of corrupt stuff... He is a fcking devil

1 Like

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by YungMillionaire: 3:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi + Kwankwaso don play Mikano handicap.

1 Like

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Lipscomb(m): 3:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Go Facebook and post this tomorrow before you will see sun would be another four years.
Tissaia:
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by KingKO22: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:

Now is the time to cry

You are doing well

Cry it out so that you will be free of HBP

2 Likes

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by LikeAking: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:

For me it's not his health, but his corrupt nature and moral bankruptcy.

2 Likes

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Ajisebioyolaari: 3:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
You are not a card carrying member of APC. You are an Atiku tout.

2 Likes

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Zincfingers: 3:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
All urchins and afonja fck you.. from the button of my heart I hate you people.. I genuinely prefer Nigeria to end than tinubu wining... He is fcking embarrassment to the whole blacks and Africa..
You sick fcks, I'm Muslim... Fcking closer to Ksm than anyone of you here.... But he is literally responsible for Boko Haram. Dude killed the ANPP chairman, gubernatorial candidate, his best friend Ali sheriff's brother who introduce him to Ali sheriff to clinch the ANPP ticket. Dude is evil... He works in zenith bank and become a manager did lot of corrupt stuff... He is a fcking devil
This one has successfully completed the first stage of grief which is denial. grin grin
He's at the 2nd stage now- anger

BAT 2023 DONE

1 Like

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Tissaia(f): 3:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ajisebioyolaari:
You are not a card carrying member of APC. You are an Atiku tout.
wallahi I swear I'm APC card carrying member
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Iamgrey5(m): 4:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
wallahi I swear I'm APC card carrying member
Do you think Tinubu might win Borno based on the results you have seen sofar from Borno?

I want your honest answer?
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Nobody: 4:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
If it is True that you're a bonified APC member and Making Money, I will not come here and post this SHiT tongue tongue tongue

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by everythinggirly(f): 4:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
But why is he so corrupt and desperate, cos I don't understand why he wants to be president so badly, I hope he's not planning to torture Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Tissaia(f): 4:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Iamgrey5:
Do you think Tinubu might win Borno based on the results you have seen sofar from Borno?

I want your honest answer?
yes, but with very narrow margin
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Iamgrey5(m): 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
yes, but with very narrow margin
I believe Atiku might win in Damaturu.
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by nisai: 5:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Omo ode, Atiku supporter disguising as APC member. Is this not Yenefer the senseless bigot?
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Heavensent01(m): 5:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
that fúcking embarrassment will rule you for 8yrs, Trump got more than that derogatory adjectives

you will be fine las las grin
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Heavensent01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
nisai:
Omo ode, Atiku supporter disguising as APC member. Is this not Yenefer the senseless bigot?

her other name is tsephenal thrash she's Fulani
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by Godwin4444: 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tissaia:
emeka

Tinubu don win already now
Re: Am Card Carrying APC Member Making Good Money In APC But by nisai: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Heavensent01:

her other name is tsephenal thrash she's Fulani
I know.

(1) (Reply)

We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. / Nigeria Judiciary Now A Laughing Stock Romancing Apapa To Deny Obi Justice / Delta State Govt Breaks Silence On Court Of Appeal Allegedly Sacking Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.