Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. (1097 Views)

Sunday Igboho Career As A Land Grabber, Political Thug And Agbero; Premium Times / Bode George: Lekki Toll Gates Should Be Dismantled / FG Returns Toll Gates On Federal Roads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Nobody: 4:17am On Mar 05, 2023
We are not voting against the gentleman governor of Lagos state,his excellency,governor sanwo-olu.We are voting against Lekki toll gates,mc oluomo and his thugs,and all those corrupt stooges of tinubu in Lagos.
Sanwo-olu,please forgive us.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by bewla(m): 4:34am On Mar 05, 2023
This will no by Saturday
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 4:36am On Mar 05, 2023
Story. You want free infrastructure in Lagos when the roads in your village are red sand packed tight. Every city in the developed world has toll gates for road maintenance and debt payment. Illiterate de disguise. Go to your village with the same passion and fight everybody there.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 4:42am On Mar 05, 2023
Lagos na your village?
2mch:
Story. You want free infrastructure in Lagos when the roads in your village are red sand packed tight. Every city in the developed world has toll gates for road maintenance and debt payment. Illiterate de disguise. Go to your village with the same passion and fight everybody there.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 4:43am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Lagos na your village?
It is. And I am telling you to go to your village and advise your elders. Not ours.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Mfetenang: 4:58am On Mar 05, 2023
Then pack your bags and return to Nnewi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by helinues: 4:59am On Mar 05, 2023
Some people are indeed brain dead.

All they know is copy and paste without reflecting on what they are copying logically

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:13am On Mar 05, 2023
Whwre in Lagos are you from?
2mch:

It is. And I am telling you to go to your village and advise your elders. Not ours.

2 Likes

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 5:17am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Whwre in Lagos are you from?
You are an outsider and a villager so you won’t know. But my roots are stronger than your LP Governor. Tell your elders all the wonderful advise and plans you have. Charity begins at home. Maybe if you develop your village you won’t come to mine to behave like an untrained lunatic and clown.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:25am On Mar 05, 2023
Be bold and say where is your village in Lagos.
I have lived in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo state for almost 10yrs
2mch:

You are an outsider and a villager so you won’t know. But my roots are stronger than your LP Governor. Tell your elders all the wonderful advise and plans you have. Charity begins at home. Maybe if you develop your village you won’t come to mine to behave like an untrained lunatic and clown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 5:26am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Be bold and say where is your village in Lagos.
I have lived in Lagos, Ogun, Oyo state for almost 10yrs
You are a nuisance I don’t need to tell you my village. My ancestors are not slaves like your candidate. We own the land and are from the land. Go and ask your father at home where he truly is from so you can go back there.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:28am On Mar 05, 2023
You cannot hide behind insult. You're not from Lagos
2mch:

You are a nuisance I don’t need to tell you my village. My ancestors are not slaves like your candidate. We own the land and are from the land. Go and ask your father at home where he truly is from so you can go back there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 5:31am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
You cannot hide behind insult. You're not from Lagos
So you now decide who is from Lagos or not. I should prove it to you? Can’t you see that something is not right in your head? I can never disgrace myself like this in another man’s village. My ancestors left me a great inheritance and I am proud of it. It is you who are from nothing but a backward and poverty ridden hell hole that should be proving who you are. Not talking about Lagos.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by denko(m): 5:40am On Mar 05, 2023
2mch:

even Tinubu is not from Lagos
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:43am On Mar 05, 2023
You're not from Lagos. You're just a noise maker!

I bet you don't have even a single plot of land in Lagos.
2mch:

So you now decide who is from Lagos or not. I should prove it to you? Can’t you see that something is not right in your head? I can never disgrace myself like this in another man’s village. My ancestors left me a great inheritance and I am proud of it. It is you who are from nothing but a backward and poverty ridden hell hole that should be proving who you are. Not talking about Lagos.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Roboto11: 5:44am On Mar 05, 2023
denko:
even Tinubu is not from Lagos

He got the name Tinubu from Nkechi abi?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Roboto11: 5:45am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:

Your land in Mowe is not Lagos.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by 2mch(m): 5:46am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:

Ok. The soup you are desperately looking to eat is almost done. You will soon locate your village.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Go sleep. I can bet you're Osun or Ekiti state
2mch:

Ok. The soup you are desperately looking to eat is almost done. You will soon locate your village.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by DMerciful(m): 5:49am On Mar 05, 2023
Who be this one?
Roboto11:

Your land in Mowe is not Lagos.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Roboto11: 5:53am On Mar 05, 2023
DMerciful:
Who be this one?

The one rubbishing your comments.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Madmohamed123: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Revolution2022:
We are not voting against the gentleman governor of Lagos state,his excellency,governor sanwo-olu.We are voting against Lekki toll gates,mc oluomo and his thugs,and all those corrupt stooges of tinubu in Lagos.
you forgot tinubu iyalunuja
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by MusaChukwudi: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2023
Revolution2022:

Go back to your IGBO 100% vote barren land
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Jostoman: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2023
2mch:

JANDOR is Coming
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by christistruth01: 6:12am On Mar 05, 2023
angryA
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by PeterObi4LP: 6:25am On Mar 05, 2023
2mch:

Lagos is not your village nor mine. I'm from Ibadan and live in Lagos all my life.

So same way you left your village to Lagos, same way Tinubu left Irabeji Osun state to Lagos, same way I left my village to lagos, same way people left their village to lagos, is the same way others will still leave their village to come to Lagos. So you have no right telling him to go back to his village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by christistruth01: 6:33am On Mar 05, 2023
grin

Kindly Produce Just 2 Obituaries in the National dailies from the So called Lekki Massacre

Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by yourshopkwikguy(m): 6:45am On Mar 05, 2023
2mch:

Lol your roots are stronger than Rhodes-vivour family in Lagos that you can even trace their roots up to last 5 generations?? Joker
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Freethinker87: 6:45am On Mar 05, 2023
I am voting against Sanwo-Olu because he's not a Lagosian. He's an Ondo man. I want true sons of Lagos to take possession of their heritage and eat of their inheritance. ...but most especially, I want migrant Yorubas to know their place in Lagos and learn to respect their host.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Raiders: 7:51am On Mar 05, 2023
Freethinker87:
I am voting against Sanwo-Olu because he's not a Lagosian. He's an Ondo man. I want true sons of Lagos to take possession of their heritage and eat of their inheritance. ...but most especially, I want migrant Yorubas to know their place in Lagos and learn to respect their host.
unfortunately, you guys are in the minority and don’t have enough votes to determine the governor of Lagos. Majority of people in Lagos are non indigenes from other states.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 05, 2023
Raiders:
unfortunately, you guys are in the minority and don’t have enough votes to determine the governor of Lagos. Majority of people in Lagos are non indigenes from other states.
Let's our votes count.Not that oluomo and his thugs will come to our polling units and threatened us.If I confront him face to face without a gun,charm or cutlass I will wrestle him down and box his nose.He rely on charms and weapons to help him fight.
Re: We Love Sanwo Olu But Hate Lekki Toll Gates And Agbero In Lagos. by FarahAideed: 8:29am On Mar 05, 2023
2mch:

Are you sure you have driven on Lekki Epe road before ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Result For Nkanu East Was Given To Me From Abuja —Enugu REC Confesses / APC Supporters Protest In Abuja To Demand Congratulatory Messages For President- / Rocha's Is The Only Igbo man North Will Support For Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.