Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom (64428 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Judolisco(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
sacajawea:

Fool! I'm not an Obi supporter.
Don't do Politics or any person
People are choosing the least Wicked, a country far gone beyond normal sense!
wetin dis one dey talk now...
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Judolisco(m): 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
highchief1:
I was insulted here when I told people that the only south S state Obi can take is edo.Those states have a perennial voting pattern I’m shocked that tinubu pulled such votes der.It’s Akpabio that did that damage I’m sure.Obi cannot build LP because all those guys winning under LP r not dedicated members they will all Decamp back to their various parties.they just use Obi climb
dem no dey hear word... They think power is dat easy to grab
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by JoeEeL(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frayoworld:

Lolz l av risen already my brother
And for ur information with or without d d white people as u call them l would have still av encounter with CHRIST.
For the earth is of d LORD n d fullness thereof.
Come to Jesus, He loves n cares for u n me.

You're in big illusion. Big big illusion. There is a direct relationship between religion and societal backwardness. This was d case of France, Britain etc. in the dark ages when they were held spellbound by religion.

It was until they encountered the "Age of Enlightenment", and began scrapping all these fairy tale beliefs was when they were able to fight the oppressive system fair and square.

But in Nigeria no o. They'll say "live and let live", "I want go heaven"...

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Judolisco(m): 7:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

My brother Peter Obi tried an alliance with Kwankwaso but he refused saying that he's older and more experienced than Peter Obi. He came to Channels Television and said if South East wants to be relevant in Nigeria that Peter Obi should deputise him. If you notice, Peter Obi delayed before picking a running mate but immediately after Kwankwaso's interview with Channels Television he made up his mind to run with Datti Baba Ahmed
OK... Maybe d time factor played a part because there's was a deadline to submit names of deputies... But obi had no serious alliance in d North and that's where d vote comes from... He even lost some states in d south south
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Thermodynamics(m): 7:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides
May God purnish you for supporting evil, you will not survive the calamity Tinubu will inflict on this Country if he wins.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Alphanancy: 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt
Which kwakwanso? With one state? I been think say you get sense. Have the results not shown you who is the bigger fish between the two?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Frayoworld(m): 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
But in Nigeria no o. They'll say "live and let live", "I want go heaven"...[/quote]

What shall it profit a man to gain d whole world n loose his soul or what can a man give in exchange of his soul??
HEAVEN AT LAST z d target n should b d target for everyone, including u!!!
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by lapintoz: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wa gbayi paddy mi.....

#makethecall2023

Now trending

Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by MT: 7:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
JoeEeL:

This is extremely caustic from u. I wonder the kind of souls some of u blacks possess o. Stop this very acrid divide-n-rule manipulation from u.

The Igbos, Ibibios, Ejagham, Aros, Anangs, Efiks have common ancestry. Their cultures are very similar. If u doubt, do a simple google search. They interacted with nsibidi hundreds of years ago before the advent of colonialism.

The Igbos also have oil wells. Besides oil is not everything. They have brains too and a working brain is the greatest resource which many of u here on NL, sorry to say, do not have.

If u like accuse me of being Igbo, na u sabi.

Did they swear for you guys?

If you are not claiming other people's land, you will be forming unnecessary familiarities.

Rivers reject you, Akwa Ibom rejects you. Infact the entire South South region rejects you. They have told you many times they are not Ibos.

Na by force.

Hausas and Yorubas reject you.

Olori Pelebe oshi

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Numismatic(m): 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
Dem say SouthSouth dey for bag, dem no check whether bag dey leak.

Mbok!

Unfortunately, dem no dey dash zombie sense.

You are a fool
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by etoete77: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
samogo1:
So Akwa ibom voted APC?
E shock me
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by JoeEeL(m): 7:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
MT:

Did they swear for you guys?

If you are not claiming other people's land, you will be forming unnecessary familiarities.

Rivers reject you, Akwa Ibom rejects you. Infact the entire South South region rejects you. They have told you many times they are not Ibos.

Na by force.

Hausas and Yorubas reject you.

Olori Pelebe oshi

Ko ni da fun e.

Ara ma san pa e, iwo oloriburuku omo ale. Abi epe n ja mama e?

Awe yi, ma a woju o. undecided Abi o fe s'ofo danu ni?

Sopona a y'oju e iwo omo irankiran.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by jelel6: 8:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
sukar886:
Am disappointed with akwa ibom people , upon say obi, s wife is from there, they couldn't deliver ... God forbid

Is that a good reason to vote for a presidential candidate?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Mamijoh(f): 8:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frayoworld:

Please 🙏🙏🙏 let dia b peace

All we can do at diz point z to pray.
Let all dia (politicians) plans, purposes, programmes n activities never materialize in Jesus name AMEN.
Brethren if you are spiritual, u will bear with me dat d weapon of our warfare are not canal.
Dia z alot going on in the spiritual realm, alot of virgins n innocent citizens are being sacrificed on daily basis by these evil men n women.
My point z dat we can't fight them with mere physical weapons. We need to return to God n cry unto him for help.
If possible, let dia b national day (s) of fasting n prayers. Please stay safe and b prayerful, dats d only way out. Remain BLESSED
Amen and you too, in Jesus name

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Pque(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

See bitterness. You're the real tout. What is the usefulness of the Court? Abi you're still living in ancient times
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 8:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thermodynamics:

May God purnish you for supporting evil, you will not survive the calamity Tinubu will inflict on this Country if he wins.
stop crying,

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by broadman20: 8:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's now beginning to make sense why Obi couldn't have won the election. He should just stay back in Labour Party and build the party.
For being able to achieve all this within 6 months in a party without structure, he has done an outstanding job.

He's young and should try again in 4 years. I trust Tinubu and Shettima - a terrible combination anyways - to totally finish off the country from where Buhari stopped. This will make Obi more popular.

Hahahaha!

Okay! I screenshot a follow like you his statements on NAIRALAND after Buhari's victory in 2015.

He was so angry that I showed him what he said after Buhari's victory.

I'm screenshoting this your statement for future reference and to laugh at you in future just like we are laughing at those who supported Buhari before.

Remember this;

Righteousness begets Righteousness

And WICKEDNESS ALSO BEGETS WICKEDNESS

THOSE THAT SOW IN THE WIND WILL ALWAY REAP THE WHIRLWIND.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Illegal1(m): 8:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
creatorsverse:
Na court go end this matter

Inec brought the rules, and they can't follow their own rules... Are you sure that inec is not being blackmailed

nah u go bring money to do court case?

we no tell una b4 say make una 4get dis election,tinubu dn already win bt una begin insult every body.....

court kee u there...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by ismodiwa(m): 8:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

Take of this rubbish, I didn't vote obi! You don't speak for us..

1 Like

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Mutigadara1: 8:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Repent. This is Blasphemy. No make 2023 election carry you enter hell ( in this life and the one after.) REPENT
zanebaddo:
Nigerians were not created by God
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by kingyakos: 8:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akwa ibom people no try
Voting people who can't make their seaport dream come true.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by juman(m): 8:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
APC got lot of votes in that state o.
One hundred and sixty thousands votes.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by juman(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

You will just waste your life.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
sketcherJ:
everything is fine , as long as you protest in your state of origin.

Biafra is my origin.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Judolisco(m): 8:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alphanancy:

Which kwakwanso? With one state? I been think say you get sense. Have the results not shown you who is the bigger fish between the two?
which of d fish is winning now?
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by zanebaddo(m): 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mutigadara1:
Repent. This is Blasphemy. No make 2023 election carry you enter hell ( in this life and the one after.) REPENT
lol
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by HeavenShield: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
It's now beginning to make sense why Obi couldn't have won the election. He should just stay back in Labour Party and build the party.
For being able to achieve all this within 6 months in a party without structure, he has done an outstanding job.

He's young and should try again in 4 years. I trust Tinubu and Shettima - a terrible combination anyways - to totally finish off the country from where Buhari stopped. This will make Obi more popular.

Exactly
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by sketcherJ(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
WelcomeToBiafra:

Biafra is my origin.
great. You are free to cause trouble in Biafra. Leave Nigeria outta your unnecessary protests or we citizens will fight you ourselves.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by WelcomeToBiafra: 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
sketcherJ:
great. You are free to cause trouble in Biafra. Leave Nigeria outta your unnecessary protests or we citizens will fight you ourselves.

We don't want to see your nigeria in Biafra business, Biafrans of today are not Biafrans of 1960-70, we will disgrace Nigeria and your good for stealing politicians in Biafra territory.

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by ityP(m): 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

Na only you go protest o. We love our lives
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by IamANigerianMan: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wickedfacts:

See this Ibo fool. But the one in Enugu where APC and PDP got zero wasn't rigged.
In SE that APC supporters were beaten at polling units, it wasn't rigged.
You're an hypocrite.

And you think am going to reply your fucker
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Coolabbie: 9:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Soulvein:
Massive rigging from Akwa-ibom. Same state that claimed to be 100% Obidient. This election will go down in history as one of the most rigged elections ever in the history of Nigeria.
If Akwa-ibom people could not protect their votes and deliver their state to Obi, no one should take them seriously again.
Such a shame to be in the same country with a set of backward thinking fellows who enjoy suffering and prefer their slave masters to a visionary leader.
Let him use that vision for your dot nations. The rest of Nigeria don’t want

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.