Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom (64416 Views)

#Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Atiku Defeats Buhari In 13 Out Of 16 Lgas In IMO, So Far / 2019: Gbenga Daniel Predicts What Will Happen In Nigeria If Atiku Defeats Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by HimName: 6:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
reddingtonblack:

Maybe or Maybe not, Tinubu alway does thing that will guarantee continuity.

Peter Obi tried, buh he was an opportunist that tried on Buhari intentional damage to APC, All odds were against APC in these election and peter adopting influencers capitalize on it.

Buhari did everything possible to incite the public against APC , if Tinubu should win then he is the real GOAT

You are very correct!

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by GeneralPula: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Sundaland:
This kind country tire person o!

INEC Presiding Officer ‘Accidentally’ Uploaded Her Selfie As Part Of Counted Votes/result Sheet

Read on..
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/2023-elections-presiding-officer-uploads-a-selfie-on-inec-irev-instead-of-result-sheet/
Mistake bro..

This is digital world and not everyone is sharp at it. Even world leaders have been caught doing unwanted things on ZOOM..

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Chidex500: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides
With wuruwuru result...

Your head no correct!
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by beardedboy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

You were making sense until you got to the last paragraph. That statement is dumb.
Dumb you say?

Which tribe claims to be the best in Nigeria?
Which tribe calls other tribes cows and slaves?

Unfortunately, it's too late for him and his tribe. The religion card he played will be his biggest undoing. He will be a lesson for all coming after him.

Just face the fact.

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by FashionCookie(f): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ppogbae:
Congrats Bola on the victory. Everyone is talking about Asiwaju "rigging" the polls, but not Atiku grin

Ibomites are Atikulated!
Seriously...what if the other 2 are rigging but Asiwaju rigged more? grin
Interesting game...politics grin

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by maxiart2(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nigerians were not created by God

😄😄
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by duro4chang(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
MetroLane:
God humbles the proud.

While Nigerians are Humbling Tinubu.

After Election, his new slang will be " Emi ko lo kan" ( It's not my turn ).
tinubu is the next president

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by famology(m): 6:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
MetroLane:
God humbles the proud.

While Nigerians are Humbling Tinubu.

After Election, his new slang will be " Emi ko lo kan" ( It's not my turn ).

See dis one 🤣🤣
Tinubu has won

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by GeneralPula: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
SIRTee15:
Akwa ibom no even send the only potential first lady from their state
Who she help?
Remi Tinubu even did little wonders..

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Judolisco(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
FromZeroToHero:

Power must move the South. Kwankwaso refused to deputise Obi because, according to him he has a Phd while Peter Obi has Bsc.

PDP wanted to microzone the ticket to South East but Wike refused because he wanted to contest.
d same thing I'm saying now... Now both of them are at loss.... Peter needed a strong politician in the North.... To me he did not do enough to get kwankwaso...
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Soulvein: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
Massive rigging from Akwa-ibom. Same state that claimed to be 100% Obidient. This election will go down in history as one of the most rigged elections ever in the history of Nigeria.
If Akwa-ibom people could not protect their votes and deliver their state to Obi, no one should take them seriously again.
Such a shame to be in the same country with a set of backward thinking fellows who enjoy suffering and prefer their slave masters to a visionary leader.

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by brutal1(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
The northerners known game is politics. No one knows it more than them. They play their permutation well most times. They have influentials that dictates where the votes go...Obi really tried...in all honesty but Obi was not willing to be a deputy to a kwankwanso that sees himself as an experienced grassroot politician and feels Obi is a new comer in that game and should be his deputy. so these men went their separate ways to pursue their agenda but kwankwanso is only a spoiler he knows he is not going anywhere but he wants to make a statement which he has made. On PDP, that G5 thing spoiled their game too even though it may still swing in their way in the final minute or in the case of a rerun. APC dont deserve any victory anywhere but here we are with the reality.
Judolisco:
exactly...

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by highchief1: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
References1:

https://twitter.com/LeadershipNGA/status/1630239713658548224?t=4qmCTmsHSHcD0hfyUwQcug&s=19

atiku will lose this election o.He is not winning with wide margins.It will be easy to close up on him
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by shimolv: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Xbobtage: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
The reports I am getting from Akwa Ibom is this current declaration is wrong. There was a power play by the governor and Akpabio to what is shown there. these are not the actual votes. The governor didnt get in the way of Akpabios men collation thats why APC has such a huge number, Governor too chuk in own numbers for Atiku...All subtracted from votes casted for LP.

Massive Rigging! Totally unfair to the Nigerian people who went out to vote.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by YungMillionaire: 6:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
zanebaddo:
Nigerians Biafrans were not created by God

Corrected.

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by famology(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Na Atiku win Akwa ibom ooo but na Tinubu votes dem dey complain about. Hahahahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by TUBLEZ(m): 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Draslo:
Atiku wasted money. Chai!

For say na me be that guy wey him give $500k to share, I go just dey go my house go sleep. That kind money no kuku get reciept.
made for life lol 😆 😂

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by afbstrategies: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides
You’re delusional and ill informed.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by YungMillionaire: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it No sane human will allow tinubu rule You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president Please lets retweet and share to everyone Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status acebook and twitter titok

Oruebebe pikin how far?

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Jones4190(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
afbstrategies:

You’re delusional and ill informed.
chinedu stop crying

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by FromZeroToHero(m): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
d same thing I'm saying now... Now both of them are at loss.... Peter needed a strong politician in the North.... To me he did not do enough to get kwankwaso...

My brother Peter Obi tried an alliance with Kwankwaso but he refused saying that he's older and more experienced than Peter Obi. He came to Channels Television and said if South East wants to be relevant in Nigeria that Peter Obi should deputise him. If you notice, Peter Obi delayed before picking a running mate but immediately after Kwankwaso's interview with Channels Television he made up his mind to run with Datti Baba Ahmed
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by BJanta: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
creatorsverse:
Na court go end this matter

Inec brought the rules, and they can't follow their own rules... Are you sure that inec is not being blackmailed

Has the seeming error not affected all the parties equally? This is what the court would consider to adjudicate. Presidential election has never been cancelled by legal decision without dire consequences. So most of the times, some election results would cancelled here and there to pacify the complaints, but the overall outcome will upheld. The abstract legal stand they always rely on is what they call ,' the doctrines of necessity ' By this they will tell you it is less riskier, less costly in terms of social unrest and finance. Can you imagine us starting the debate, the campaigns ,the tribal contentions and competitions again and on the backdrop of a cancelled election without the nation going up in flames? In a situation like this, the continued existence and survival of the state is always the paramount ground and consideration. Go back to history and check. And more so this time around, no proven case of outright rigging, but operational errors by the umpire .This is also not a situation where you landslide victory, but every contestants winning in the areas where they put their strength.

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by highchief1: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Judolisco:
Toor tinubu Don win.... I tot obi was going to clear all d states in SS, SE and some states in d NC.... Some of us who are political analysts, asked obi to team up with kwankwaso.... Even if na to go beg am.... But twitter people dey push am... It's not easy to take power especially when u want to do it with clean hands.... Obi tried Sha... No doubt
I was insulted here when I told people that the only south S state Obi can take is edo.Those states have a perennial voting pattern I’m shocked that tinubu pulled such votes der.It’s Akpabio that did that damage I’m sure.Obi cannot build LP because all those guys winning under LP r not dedicated members they will all Decamp back to their various parties.they just use Obi climb

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by YungMillionaire: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
iamjokem:
Obi is coming

cumming in your mouth...?

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Drealman20: 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:

Oruebebe pikin how far?

Boss mi.. Pls I go like follow you go Abuja abeg....

I dey Lagos...... I'm a lagosian.... Make i even see Abuja for the first time in my life
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by stuffs2002: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

Una go collect wotowoto from President Tinubu GCOR

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Epinbiz(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Chaiii 1
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by afbstrategies: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jones4190:
chinedu stop crying
Kunle go get a job. Stop lazing around.
Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by Babastrong(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=zanebaddo post=121311921]Nigerians were not created by God[ it was created by devil and you yourself is a devil in human form. Lol. ]

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by JoeEeL(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fut9ure:
We are rejecting it

No sane human will allow tinubu rule

You can't handover Nigeria at this critical time to a sick president

Please lets retweet and share to everyone

Use this pic on your WhatsApp profile and status
Facebook and twitter titok

DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE SOLDIERS THAT U GUYS WERE REJOICING ABOUT WHEN THEY WERE COMING DOWN? THAT YOU GUYS WERE BOASTING THEY WILL KILL ALL SIT-AT-HOME EKPA BOYS.

Well, those soldiers were actually brought in for people like you who may want to cause uprising after the election. You see the Lord works in mysterious ways. Those who set a trap for those fighting a just cause will fall into it.

I just dey sit down watch. cool

Re: Atiku Defeats Tinubu, Obi In Akwa Ibom by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
If they and their friendly insurgents don’t eliminate Nigeria from the face of the earth before then.
SmartPolician:
It's now beginning to make sense why Obi couldn't have won the election. He should just stay back in Labour Party and build the party.
For being able to achieve all this within 6 months in a party without structure, he has done an outstanding job.

He's young and should try again in 4 years. I trust Tinubu and Shettima - a terrible combination anyways - to totally finish off the country from where Buhari stopped. This will make Obi more popular.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jonathan Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency Under APC - Leadership / Biafra Sit At Home: Photos From Onitsha Anambra State / Orji Uzor Kalu To Convert His House To A Resort In Igbere, Abia (Photos)