Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,229 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 (1745 Views)

Is There Difference Between Iphone 13 Pro Max And Iphone 14 Pro Max? / Iphone XS Release Date, Price And Specs: Apple’s Iphone XR And XS Max Released / More Data Or More Airtime: Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by atom080: 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hello tech savvies,

Please I just have this problem of choice between tow iphone models. Here are my reasons below.

I want to buy iphone, and I'm stucked between the budget of iphone xs max and iphone 11( almost same price).
I'm using camon 18pro now,,, I just need iphone to have the experience of iOS ecosystem and want to experience what the overhype is all about.
I also want to buy it for their good camera performance and most importantly the prestige attached to it.
I would have vouched for iphone 11, but it's liquid retina lcd screen is a turn off for me,, I love OLED screen. Though ppl say that the liquid retina lcd screen on iphone 11 is almost on par with an OLED screen.

As for xsmax, I understand that it only beat iphone 11 in the screen aspect,, but it's build design, lower prestige and few years software update is a turn off to me.
I understand that my question sounds funny, but that is the reality I'm facing now.
If I'm to ask you, which of the two will you go for?

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Glamourogo(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Go for the XSMax.
Been using one for about 3 years and i can confirm that it’s reliable and great

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Holybaddo: 9:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
Buy 11
More kpekus

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Lungdick: 10:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Holybaddo:
Buy 11 More kpekus
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin both tight and wide undecided undecided deep and not too deep undecided
Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by seanwilliam(m): 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
iPhone lcd doesn’t look like average tecno display .
Get the 11.

It’s more recent, faster processor, better camera , better resales value etc.

All in all, you can’t go wrong with any
Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by KingMack(m): 7:39am On Feb 28, 2023
Holybaddo:
Buy 11
More kpekus

make I find ur cure😂😂😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by NO1ORIJINAL: 4:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Omor im using an xsmax rn…
Was offered shortly after getting it, a swap with an iPhone 11 owner
Reason being that the iPhone 11 camera IS LESS than the xsmax…so he wanted to swap with me for free
Almost did it tho, but as I find out say xsmax MAX pass 11
I run
The guy still Dey call me once once
Still no is my answer

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Bintdawood(f): 8:45am On Mar 03, 2023
Wia una dey see this kain moni?
Just asking tho 😕😕
Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 03, 2023
Get the 11. The XS Max is being phased out and doesn't really freak people these days. The iPhone 11 screen won't be an issue on the long run. You'll get used to it.
Re: Which Would You Prefer Between Iphone Xs Max And Iphone 11 by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 03, 2023
Double comment

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Info On Hw To Get Lgpc Suite 4 My Lg Ku990 / Nigerians And Their BLACKBERRY ADDICTION!! SMH!!!! / Movies Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.