Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,986 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State (54804 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by ppogba: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Your basic arithmetic sucks

I have advised him to get common entrance past questions for practice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
2015 and 2019 elections were massively rigged. Niger recorded over 800k votes for buhari then. Was shocked to see mere 600k votes for all contestants in kaduna. Same kaduna that usually gives 1m plus votes to buhari. Chaii. Nortj population is overrated

I won't say rigged, but many factors are responsible.

1. Voter's apathy; many people just felt it was a waste of time to go and vote, especially given the 2 main candidates.

Contrast this state with Kano for instance, they still make up their 1.9 (though wasted on Kwankwaso) because of a misplaced anger and a need to show strength.

2. Cash crunch; some people would have wanted to go and vote but they couldn't because to get cash is now a big task. Imagine people that need to travel a few hundred KMs to the villages or other towns and who do not own a means of transportation, they have to resort to public transport even which is difficult as a result of the situation.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Bennycollins: 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Today's their funeral cheesy

JAGABAN is here!

May you and your evil Jagaban enter that casket that you love in Jesus name. Amen. I hate nonsense.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by seanwilliam(m): 7:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Olodo...common primary school mathematics you don't even know. No wonder they said Tinubu's supporters are all urchins.

Now let me school you...You can thank me later.

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

So technically the 25% of APC's total score should be approximately 64,000 and Peter Obi score over 80k. What does that tell you?

grin grin Wetin u Dey calculate like this?

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Lithiumite: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Let the votes of the electorates count!!! The brainless founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat...

You only have until the next 24hrs to keep making this inciting statement of yours.....after he is declared president by tomorrow,this your statement becomes treason........the internet isn't as invisible as you think

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.

Which 25%?

Someone scored just over 80k votes out of 778,668 valid votes, and you said he got 25% of votes.

Nawa for you these Obidients o.

Simple mathematics. No wonder you fall at the feet of your Obi whenever he bamboozles you with his figures and useless stats.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Hopium: 7:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Bennycollins:
May you and your evil Jagaban enter that casket that you love in Jesus name. Amen. I hate nonsense.

Werey!

Weep. Your tears is delicious cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by olumide4christ: 7:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Olodo...common primary school mathematics you don't even know. No wonder they said Tinubu's supporters are all urchins.

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

So technically the 25% of APC's total score should be approximately 64,000 and Peter Obi score over 80k. What does that tell you?

Bros... you're wrong!

The rule is 25% of the total votes cast AND NOT 25% of the total votes of the winner!

Read the rules again!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by BluntTheApostle(m): 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

What nonsense calculation are you doing?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by olumide4christ: 7:22pm On Feb 27, 2023
peckhamboi:

Stop embarrassing yourself pls.

APC had 375,183, PDP had 284898 and LP had 80,000

Total vote cast: over 740,000

25% of 740,00 = 185,000

Please educate him.

I have also tried to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by seanwilliam(m): 7:23pm On Feb 27, 2023
ppogba:

It would have been better if you had not come up with this calculation.
For anything you are not sure of, ask people privately before coming to the public to show your ignorance.
Take a week off Nairaland to recover from this bashing.
Abi make I send you common entrance past questions for practice ni?
grin grin grin
I really don’t have problem with people making mistakes tbh, but what I hate is doing agidi and I too know 😅😅

As poor as I am in mathematics, seeing his calculations I already know he goofed 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by 96ACE: 7:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
O por! It's plenty!

E choke...

The JAGABAN has arrived cheesy

I I don’t like Tinubu but this post made me laugh grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by ComptonGee: 7:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

Dindinrin! You're meant to calculate the 25% of the overall votes in the region not 25% of APC's votes
5% of 75k is 3,500

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by famology(m): 7:30pm On Feb 27, 2023
vicdom:

Obi might win NC. He won massively in Platue, and that margin could cancel about 2 or 3 States that Tinubu won.

Oga dat una plateau results na fake. How many times dem go tell una.? Shuooooo

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by pquaver(m): 7:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
bobosh02:
he didn't even get 25percent of Tinubu votes, it's a simple mathematics,when u hear 25 percent of any number just divide that number by 4. 375183 divided by 4 will give u 93,795 and lp got just 80k plus

OK I understand, u just wanted to show him that obi didn't get up to 25%.. I thought u missed the point that the 25% is of total votes casted.. I assumed because you did 25% of winners votes in your maths instead total votes casted
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by famology(m): 7:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

Confident about nonsense.

Obi's vote/total vote cast ×100

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Creeper: 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.

80k out of 778k isn’t 25%.

Without doing too much maths - that should be between 12-13%.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Olatara(f): 7:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.
25% of total votes, not party votes.

Obviously LP didn't get 25%.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Nolevel666: 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hopium:
Today's their funeral cheesy

JAGABAN is here!

Your burial is at hand

Don’t worry!!
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Fayos1(m): 7:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Let the votes of the electorates count!!! The brainless founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat...
You are obviously still in denial. Deal with it. Tinubu is your president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Softmirror: 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:

grin
SPECIAL THANKS TO PETER OBI AND KWANKWASO. AM STILL WONDERING HOW MUCH TINUBU PAID THESE TWO GUYS TO WORK FOR HIM IN THIS ELECTION. MOST ESPECIALLY PETER OBI, THE IGBO MAN. IT MUST BE MORE THAN THE AMOUNT HE PAID THE GOVERNORS ,DELEGATES WHO ELECTED HIM DURING THE APC PRIMARIES. AND ASPIRANTS WHO STEPPED DOWN FOR HIM TOO. grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by famology(m): 7:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has taken north central. My only surprise is him winning Benue

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by alobright17(m): 7:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
naijapips04:

No mind the illiterate. Lol

Illiterate calling someone illiterate oya tell me who illiterate now

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by mrkia(m): 7:43pm On Feb 27, 2023
Spagmoore:
Can someone say jagaban ko loud

JJAGAAAABAAAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN JAGABAN THE President elect
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Hopium: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nolevel666:

Your burial is at hand

Don’t worry!!

Cry more. Your tears dey sweet my belle.

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by naijapips04: 7:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
alobright17:

Illiterate calling someone illiterate oya tell me who illiterate now

Did obi score 185k oshi aki?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by alobright17(m): 7:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.
check this out and call yourself embarrassment to your family .

This is how most of you will be mixing figures up and shouting on top your voices.

Come and educate yourself.

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Midemi1: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
[quote author=CursedOsuPigs post=121314017]

Why are you sounding like a spoilt typewriter 🤣

You have been typing the same thing since yesterday 🤣

I hope this matter hasn't affected a fuse upstairs?🤣

Abeg o, we need you around to wail for another 4 years o. We need wailers to give us music.[/quote
The guy is gradually running mad..
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by alobright17(m): 7:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
naijapips04:

Did obi score 185k oshi aki?

Mad man my post proved that he didn’t score up to 25%
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Occurstaem(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
wahalawahala:
see Dem calculating nonsense..25%kor 100% ni

illiterates...
This picture is bad.
Please take it down.
Those guys up there are hustlers.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by chukwuibuipob: 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
abbasajao:

Why are you guys so dumb like this na?

Where is the 25%?
embarassed nor vex biko sad sad.. Dat one use Ochanja market calculator. Nor vex
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by doctorbabs(m): 7:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
[
YOU KUKU NO BELIEVED IN NIGERIA BEFORE, ALWAYS REFFER TO HER AS ZOO, THE SAME ZOO YOU WANT TO RULE OVER... NBA NO!
quote author=God1000 post=121313305]Daylight robbery.

We reject the result, this election is a sham[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / Osinbajo Signs Seven Bills Into Law As Acting President / How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.