Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State (54806 Views)

Tinubu Defeats Atiku 7 - 0 At The Supreme Court / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Peter Obi In Jigawa / Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Akeredolu’s Polling Unit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by sunboy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Olodo...common primary school mathematics you don't even know. No wonder they said Tinubu's supporters are all urchins.

Now let me school you...You can thank me later.

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

So technically the 25% of APC's total score should be approximately 64,000 and Peter Obi score over 80k. What does that tell you?

You’re the olodo here sorry I said that. 25% of total valid votes not 25% of the winners vote lol. Where did you throw Atiku’s vote ? And Obi’s now find them, add all 3 together and calculate the 25% from that.

You’re welcome ☺️
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by sunboy(m): 10:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
abbasajao:

Why are you guys so dump like this na?

Where is the 25%?

Leave them alone, let them continue with the imaginary 25% 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Obaaderemi2: 10:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Xscape1993:
Let the votes of the electorates count!!! The brainless founder of agberos in Nigeria, the drug landlord of Africa and the murderer of Funso Williams will never seat on that seat...
This kind of rhetoric has been overtaken by events. We've gone beyond this stage, please.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Obaaderemi2: 11:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:

Olodo...common primary school mathematics you don't even know. No wonder they said Tinubu's supporters are all urchins.

Now let me school you...You can thank me later.

APC had 375,183 votes

20% of 300k is 60k

5% of 75k is 3,500

So technically the 25% of APC's total score should be approximately 64,000 and Peter Obi score over 80k. What does that tell you?
You are a functional illiterate. grin
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by ebbo(m): 12:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.

No sir. The 25% total vote cast is 190k sir.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by ILuvMerije(f): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Is it that the people of Niger state are not yet tired of poverty and banditry or is it that the election was also rigged there ?
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Caseless: 5:43am On Feb 28, 2023
abobote:
Atiku can not hold his region, but expecting to win through other people's region.

So overrated
he lost the traditional pdp region of SE and that's why he struggled in this election.
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by dreamxhaser: 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
foleskay:
2015 and 2019 elections were massively rigged. Niger recorded over 800k votes for buhari then. Was shocked to see mere 600k votes for all contestants in kaduna. Same kaduna that usually gives 1m plus votes to buhari. Chaii. North population is overrated

Mr Man, use your head now.

Is it a must for people in Kaduna to turn out massively in every election?

I stay in Kaduna and people no too send this election here
Re: Tinubu Defeats Atiku, Obi In Niger State by Drbarmes(m): 9:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
Peter Obi got 25% here.
U sabi maths so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Uzodinma And Okorocha's Factions Clashed At APC Rally (Photos) / Governor Dapo Abiodun Pays Condolence Visit To Femi Osibona's Father (Photos) / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.