Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State (76319 Views)

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Curious345: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Winning123:
Rubbish! I am a Christian and Christ minister. I voted for Tinubu based on competence and not your ethnic bigotry wrapped over with religion

shattap you're a terrorists

2 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by EMMYLODE: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Winning123:
Rubbish! I am a Christian and Christ minister. I voted for Tinubu based on competence and not your ethnic bigotry wrapped over with religion

Honestly....
Should religion be the bases for the choice of whom to vote??

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by magzey: 6:59pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
this year election shows Christians are still minorities in Nigeria.
For real ? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by dapadawee: 7:00pm On Feb 27, 2023
HeadNigga:
The election was rigged. Obi won more than 20 states
No not true Obi won the entire 36 states and FCT even cameroun

4 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by TrumpDonald2: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:

Christians are not minority. While Northern Christians voted overwhelmingly for Peter Obi, Southern Christians betrayed them by voting Muslims tickets.

Who voted what? Apart from the south west where he truly won, every other result there was rigged.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by magzey: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
EMMYLODE:

Honestly....
Should religion be the bases for the choice of whom to vote??
Yes most Christian did this just because Tinubu Muslim Muslim tickets , Churches all call for them not to vote them

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by fortunateme: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
Fu atiku won akwaibom, thiefnubù is stealing rivers. Ate these states Muslim states?
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by tplayer: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
dapadawee:

🤣😂😂🤣
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Angelfrost(m): 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2023
Atiku, how far na?!!! grin
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by businessone: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

Don't deceive yourself. Many Christians are Esau who can sell their birth right for a pot of Porridge. My Governor who is a Christian and even a Knight at that is a typical example.

Jesus himself already said it that the children of this world are wiser than the children of the light.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by tplayer: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
dapadawee:

😆😂😂😂
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Angelfrost(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
magzey:

Yes most Christian did this just because Tinubu Muslim Muslim tickets , Churches all call for them not to vote them

...And what did the Muslims do?!!
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Akujuriobi: 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:

Christians are not minority. While Northern Christians voted overwhelmingly for Peter Obi, Southern Christians betrayed them by voting Muslims tickets.
northern Christians are the real ones practicing Christianity while majority that profess Christianity in the southern part of the country are fake.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Emeka71(m): 7:03pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
Do people vote based on religion or tribalism; I don't actually think that is a criterion of electorate voting pattern because that only makes people to appear childish e.g I'm a Christian and also of Anioma but I voted Atiku because I believe he is the man with the solution to tackle the current problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
HeadNigga:
The election was rigged. Obi won more than 20 states

Who collated those results
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by AliyuMahdi9: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Emeka71:
Do people vote based on religion or tribalism; I don't actually think that is a criterion of electorate voting pattern because that only makes people to appear childish e.g I'm a Christian and also of Anioma but I voted Atiku because I believe he is the man with the solution to tackle the current problem of Nigeria.

That's your Business
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by TrumpDonald2: 7:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akuruoulo:

He rigged his way .
No one voted him, most especially in rivers

Baba, calm down let the urchins celebrate for more. Peter Obi is will laugh last. This election was rigged by state governors and INEC.

LP has called for the cancelation and they will head to court with insurmountable evidence.

Peter Obi won this election.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by gbemiga1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Gaabasky:

U are right. There's padding of Kwara result in favour of PDP and LP because I couldn't believed those parties could score 1/2 of those votes.
Are you in Kwara? Do you know what is happening in Kwara politics? You will understand during governorship election. People voted for apc because of Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Upworkwriter007(f): 7:05pm On Feb 27, 2023
Backpedal:

But they didn't
They couldn't

Now they have handed NIGERIA over to a sick man
I think his sickness comes on and off though. His speech has NESG was impressive.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Sevenworldpower(m): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dialpad:
Obi cannot and will not become the president of Nigeria at least not in 2023

Let the noise continue... the winner will be declared

Obi and his crew are too emotional to grasp this

Politics 101

Politics 101- Political thuggery and electoral manipulation

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Teymanhenry(f): 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
It was rigged. APC didn't get this much votes in my state. We don't have patriotic leaders here

2 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by TrumpDonald2: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tajbol4splend:

Who collated those results

Tell APC to show you their dashboard from the situation room. All that INEC is dishing out is rubbish.

This election will end in court and Obi will win.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Alliswell248: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

No Sir... Christians aren't minority.
My Pastor can't tell me who I should Vote for. He should not go there at all.

Thank God my GO never endorsed any candidate.

Jagaban had my vote....

4 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by EMMYLODE: 7:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
magzey:

I am a Christian...All the blackmail about a muslim muslim ticket no enter my head o

3 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Princewell2012(m): 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
abuhusna1:

They are not minority but non partisan in politics
They are not minority, but the Yoruba Christian betrayed him because he is not a Yoruba man, supposing it was Osibanjo that is contesting, the south west Christians would voted him en mass . Believe you me Nigeria is not one.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by EMMYLODE: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Alliswell248:

No Sir... Christians aren't minority.
My Pastor can't tell me who I should Vote for. He should not go there at all.

Thank God my GO never endorsed any candidate.

Jagaban had my vote....

Gbam!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by onuman: 7:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Every Nigerian must be a subject of ridicule anywhere in the world, if a man, Tinubu, unarguably but obviously suffering dementia, gets sworn in as president of 220m saner Nigerians.
Something must be fundamentally wrong with a country where a ruling party, within 8 years, drove its people to become the most poor and hungry people in the world, as well as made the country become one of the most terrorised countries in the world; yet the ruling party is retained through the ballot box to continue.
This is not obtainable in any other democracy in the world. We must resist this ridicule.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by adioolayi(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

You are wrong...Tinubu got massive votes from Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo...they are Christian dominated Yoruba State.

He lose in Osun...a Muslim Yoruba dominated State.

So, it's not about Muslim or Christian..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

No.

A lot of Christians still voted for PDP and APC.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Trustyourself: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

Christians are divided.

That's why
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Tell APC to show you their dashboard from the situation room. All that INEC is dishing out is rubbish.

This election will end in court and Obi will win.

I don't believe but I hope so
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by bonnyhope: 7:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

Ekiti is dominated by Christians and they voted apc, Akwa ibom is fully Christians and apc won. I don't know what prompted you to say this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Update On Diepreye Alamieyeseigha’s Death / Seun Fakorede To Marry Sylvia Chioma Nwosu (Photos) / Rivers: Tribunal Sacks Speaker And 20 House Of Assembly Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.