Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,396 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State (76296 Views)

Atiku With 489,045 Votes Defeats Tinubu In Katsina / #Nigeriaelections2023: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In David Mark’s Polling Unit / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Shantyken(m): 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
BlackMan6969:
Christians who voted 4 APC are ignorant of d fulani genda. It pains me so much that u southerners don't see what is playin. Mai lafia said it, but u guys thought he was exaggerating. Hmmm... Una go see.

The same story u guys were using against tinubu.
Now is no more drugs Lord or old age rather fulani agenda.
Don't play politics of emotions that is where obi is not getting it ryt
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Shikini: 8:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Great
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Segzy19: 8:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
Even at that Obi has lost already.

He has failed to make 25% in 13 concluded states out of 37 (i.e. FCT inclusive) which is the criteria for the loser. see below

1. Lagos - 46%
2. Ogun - 15%
3.bOyo - 12%
4. Osun- 3%
5. Ondo - 8%
6. Ekiti - 3%
7. Kwara - 6%
8. Katsina - 0%
9. Jigawa - 0%
10. Kano - <25% can't get 25% in kano
11. Yobe- 0%
12. Bauchi - 4%
13. Adamawa - 14%
14. Niger - 10%
15. Gombe - 5%
16. Borno - <25%. Can't get 25% in Shettima state

The above states are just southwest and some northern states o... The other states are yet to be concluded.

If Obi can't secure 25% in 16 states, that means he got 21 states. This alone has knocked him off...

Race is between Tinubu and Asiwaju

These are gotten from INEC source anyway.
If in doubt, verify for yourself.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by bobobri(m): 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter Obi will surely win this election đź’Ż
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by PigBarn: 8:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:

Christians are not minority. While Northern Christians voted overwhelmingly for Peter Obi, Southern Christians betrayed them by voting Muslims tickets.
You have said it all

……we the south only analyze politics, just wanting to show who is the most educated among a group of people or how educated we are, intimidated each other on social media and giving savage response up and down on real life matters…..We tend to forget politics is a game of numbers and that’s what the north know, the know the importance of power and what power benefits them personally and there region

I pray the south east and south south won’t fall our hands…Amambra,
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by kolaaderin: 8:46pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:

I am very calculative!

At the appointed time, I will govern my nation!

I am a president in the making.

The same dream you are nursing now is what Tinubu has as dream for over 30 years, we was calculating and pragmatic to know when to pull in and contest, but people like you have taking this hatred to the next level on the same dream you have now. I just hope when you time comes you can withstand the gbasgbos and still survive it like Tinubu. Remember Kama na complete asshollle bitch.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Japastic: 8:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
The results are so favorable!

Asiwaju should start composing his acceptance speech!

It’s game over!
YES OOH!
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by MUTERIKA(m): 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
mortalincarnate:
INEC is helping OBI indirectly without knowing it. By the the time the Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Rivers etc results are reviewed, then you will understand what I’m saying

Game on

Kaduna and FCT results are still on the way, Platue State too
you are talking in the nonsense jare. As a proud Kwaran, Obi was never in the game. He was in my hometown 8 days back, no one even noticed him. Just accept your result or go to court.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
kolaaderin:

The same dream you are nursing now is what Tinubu has as dream for over 30 years, we was calculating and pragmatic to know when to pull in and contest, but people like you have taking this hatred to the next level on the same dream you have now. I just hope when you time comes you can withstand the gbasgbos and still survive it like Tinubu. Remember Kama na complete asshollle bitch.

The people will have no choice than to vote for me! Only my kind can stop me!
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Shakathezulu1: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
this year election shows Christians are still minorities in Nigeria.
So the christians that voted Tinubu are Muslims right.
You no get sense, na wetin make una lose the election be this.
Using religion as a factor.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Franking: 9:04pm On Feb 27, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
God bless the 16th President of Nigeria, Ashiwaju Ahmad Bola Tinubu.

God bless H.E Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso and H.E Peter Gregory Obi for their efforts in making it easy for Ashiwaju Tinubu despite the odds against him

This thing?

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by ThatFairGuy1: 9:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
That thing is your next President whom your Dad would say Yes Sir to
Franking:

This thing?

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by 3nity7: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:

Christians are not minority. While Northern Christians voted overwhelmingly for Peter Obi, Southern Christians betrayed them by voting Muslims tickets.
Yoruba Christians sir to be precise.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Unrated900(m): 9:11pm On Feb 27, 2023
God1000:
Great, very uplifting

Peter Obi will surely win this election, I'm cocksure, or else I will renounce my citizenship

Lol
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Sleekfingers: 9:15pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:

And you think the election is about christians and Muslims? Do you think those voted for Peter Obi in Lagos , Ogun , Oyo , Ekiti and some other part of the north are only christians......
Here in Lagos . Most of my Muslim friends voted for Peter Obi. I didn't vote for him though.....
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Sleekfingers: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Peter obi reducing Atiku votes for Tinubu....

All thanks to Peter obi........ Tinubu will give him a ministerial appointment....
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Awise09(m): 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
See eh let's remove under age voters from north and you see that Christian are more than these people in Nigeria
, Christian has not been coming out to vote the way they did this year and a lot didn't vote still.
Frank688915:
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Unitedabby(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Frank688915:
this year RIGGED election shows Christians are still minorities in Nigeria.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by 77up(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
stillme231:
If una like put hope in Nigeria....
No find how u go take comot this shitttt hole of a country.. if una get link for Australia package , make una help me abeg .. help a brother na beg I dey
Here we go again

Shithole
Zoo
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by plantist: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
SensetionalGoal:

Shut up! Don't be unfortunate...

You are a minority
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Tycyborg(m): 10:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
id911:

There is nothing like betray... Everyone is entitled to their opinion. That's why we are human not sheep. So just because something didn't go your way you call it betrayal. Imagine how you take things says alot about lot of nigerians
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Paramount01(m): 10:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
HeadNigga:
The election was rigged. Obi won more than 20 states

Prove it
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Tycyborg(m): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2023
frankputer:

its not true.

it shows they are not brave and not ready to vote yet.
more than half of Christians with PVC did not vote or participate

even my dad told me not to go out on election day and i shouted loud.
what dey heck did i hear from you dad ?

lets assume i did not hear that...

One disadvantage of democracy is ,
when the number of the illiterate are high they are likely to decide who lead or govern the land of the literate .

so u need to work hard to reduce the number of illiterate and poverty in the land if you really need a change in the narative

Nah it shows not all christians are religious bigot especially in the south west.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by socialmediaman: 10:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
propertyhunter1:

APC will win Guber... Is it not that 10k difference? grin

10K after rigging, violence, intimidation and Jagaban effect? Wait till more soldiers are deployed to areas where touts were reported to have disturbed, and watch as more people determined to vote after seeing that Tinubu can be defeated in Lagos

You think people took EndSars lightly? They watched the government play it down and intimidate them and all that. This is just the beginning
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by 1Dray(m): 11:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
abuhusna1:

They are not minority but non partisan in politics

Shut up, you tribalists! You betrayed Northern Christians.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by 1Dray(m): 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
MrDetermined:
I trust my nasarawa people, after everything governor AA sule did to labaran maku in the last governorship election. Was a pity they were rubbed so bad.

Calling on;
Lafia
Akwanga
Keffi
Doma
Bassa
Gudi
Maraba
Masaka
Nyanya
Eggon, mada and other tribes in nasarawa.

Everyone is obedient.

Nyanya is not part of Nasarawa State Nyanya is in FCT. I guess you mean New Nyanya.
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by 1Dray(m): 11:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Acidosis:
Northern Christians never accepted that Muslim-Muslim ticket. This explains Obi's great outing in Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, and Plateau.

Obviously, most Southerners do not care as much as their so called brethren in faith in the North who have had to endure all manner of terrorism and ethnic/religion-induced crisis in the last 7 years.

This election is an eye-opener.

Exactly, the Northern Christian here are really in pain right now. The tribalist Yoruba Christians and others failed them.

1 Like

Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by MasterTeeUSA: 1:25am On Feb 28, 2023
This one is shocking. Nasarawa Gov is a good APC Gov...but I guess he didn't do enough or the Naira Scarcity/Fuel Scarcity just messed up a lot for APC...Oga o

Nemere2020:

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-obi-floors-tinubu-atiku-in-nasarawa/
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by fohlarp: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2023
UncommonLogic:

Better go ahead and renounce it now. Pandora pathological liar Obi tuary is going nowhere but back to Anambra.
Tinubu is here and now.
Congratulations to President elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
impossible
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by Aklee4994(m): 2:55am On Feb 28, 2023
frankputer:

its not true.

it shows they are not brave and not ready to vote yet.
more than half of Christians with PVC did not vote or participate

even my dad told me not to go out on election day and i shouted loud.
what dey heck did i hear from you dad ?

lets assume i did not hear that...

One disadvantage of democracy is ,
when the number of the illiterate are high they are likely to decide who lead or govern the land of the literate .

so u need to work hard to reduce the number of illiterate and poverty in the land if you really need a change in the narative
some of the shortfalls of democracy is that sometimes the majority might be foolish
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by fohlarp: 2:57am On Feb 28, 2023
BlackMan6969:
wallahi southerner don't have sense.They have no idea the meaning of muslim muslim ticket. If tinubu wins, u guys should get ready 4 d fulani agenda in full force. Wetin una see 4 bubu time na play. Ai za ku ci ubanku.
wo dey dnt knw dey are playing with fire thinkn is dr son wey dey betray dem 4 fulani,ah it really showed we xtians in sw dnt truly mean salvtn cos our number has alrdy shown we voted in a muslim muslim persn,am just beggin God bat mst not win cant worship mamon
Re: Obi Defeats Tinubu, Atiku In Nasarawa State by yom2(m): 2:59am On Feb 28, 2023
id911:

must it always be religion for u? Or personality?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo Of Orji Uzor Kalu , Buhari During Campaign / "Party Members Spotted With Over 15 Bags Of Cash At Abuja Airport". Photos / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.