Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,237 members, 7,811,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. (546 Views)

Photo: Major Contenders For Edo Governorship Election Have Yoruba Affiliations / I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu / I'm So Sad! Binani Has Been Rigged Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by kufre2010: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2023
How come Inec direct uploading to portal not working?

After all the promises. they are now implementing their plan of announcing TINUBU.

2 Likes

Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Shuzzi(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
Everyone knows
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Lucasinho(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
The world is aware
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by YungMillionaire: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2023
Orubebism...na serious disease. If you win, its democracy. If you lose, its rigged.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Moh247: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
DSS office is still open at Yellow house, go and submit a petition

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by XLence: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
kufre2010:

After all the promises. they are now implementing their plan of announcing TINUBU.

This is not news. The word "transmit" in the Electoral law 2022, has been replaced with write by INEC chairman.
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Jagznation(m): 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2023
YungMillionaire:
Orubebism...na serious disease. If you win, its democracy. If you lose, its rigged.

No brain
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Blackdeewhy(m): 7:02pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tinubu has taken everything away from us.
He killed us at Leki Toll Gate, he robbed us at broad day light without caring who was watching.
To the youths defending Tinubu, I hope the peanut you received was worth it.
Eni to gbe epo laja o kinse ole, Eni to gba lo wo e ni gbewiri.
If tinubu knows everyone of us will condemned this rigging, maybe he wouldn't have stolen our voices.
But in the midst of these, I find solace in GOD.
I red about pharaoh and the Israelites, I heard about a governor of kogi who God dealth with when the ovation was high, OLORUN ELEDUMARE, DO WHAT ONLY YOU CAN DO
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Ebuka78: 7:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
The world is aware. The whole world knows.

Don't be afraid. When war starts, no one would come to assist when things gets out of hand. Just be patient. Let's wait for them to be done with their magic.

Once again, the whole world knows what they are doing.
Re: I Can Swear That This Election Have Been Rigged. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
kufre2010:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: We Can't Find Macron's Copy Of Congratulatory To Tinubu Anywhere / Can Nigeria's Election Result Be Overturned? / BREAKING: INEC Bars Negligent Staff From Governorship Polls, Issues Stern Warnin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.