Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu (16161 Views)

Zambian President On Work Culture - Serve The People Over Personal Interests / How Personal Interests Fuel PDP Crisis Ahead 2023 / Obasanjo: As President I Didn't Pursue Personal Interests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by fergie001: 10:44am On May 29, 2023
I, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, do solemnly swear that I will not allow my personal interests to influence my official conduct or decisions... So help me, God.

SOURCE

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Cassandraloius: 10:46am On May 29, 2023
His luck!

3 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by slawomir: 10:47am On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Tinubu administration is about to kick off in a bad note
Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

Before they usually gets thier salary Before 28 of every month

It is about to get worse for Nigerians

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

72 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by taylor88(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2023
Tinubu you’re a maggot

Your papa

15 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2023
Alhamdulilah. Congratulations Preaip

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 10:50am On May 29, 2023
I see Nigerians begging him to do third term

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Christistruth03: 10:51am On May 29, 2023
God Bless Nigeria and all the lovers of Nigeria

You are all Invited

There are mountains of Pounded and Egusi Soup to be demolished

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qcgYEejw2s

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Hueyreckless0007: 10:53am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

To my fellow haters, you shall reclaim your stolen mandate soonest!!! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Rebelutionary: 10:54am On May 29, 2023
@Seagoddess how far?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2023
Yes, we all Nigerians believe in your capacity. You exude competence. You will deliver. Keep pressing the necks of OBI Pandora and his gullible supporters. We derive please in seeing them cry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by slawomir: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Imagine federal ministry departments and agencies have not been payed may salary

The truth and happy thing about Tinubu's administration is am not gonna pity anyone anymore since have realised that the masses are the problem of Nigeria
A south African friend told me that if tinubu gets more than hundred vote in this election then it means Nigerians are sick and the tribalism hidden in us is out openly

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by inoki247: 10:55am On May 29, 2023
Good Peace come dey everywhere...

The best way to shut your haters up and enemy up is to win because there's no cure for hate.....

7 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by samwillyco1(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Story
PMP once said "IAM for nobody and I am for everybody" we all know what happened.

Congratulations to BAT, please make Nigeria a better place, don't continue from where PMB stopped as you once said.

7 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Beeni sir

Anyone with live stream link?

Gajagojo:

Is on channels tv on YouTube
Thanks bro
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by FuckTheMod: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
cool
Yes

Yes

Yes

My president grin

Our president cool cool cool

THE PRESIDENT AND GRAND COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES,
FEDERAL REPUBLIC NIGERIA shocked cool cool cool cool

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Gten(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
I didn't support your candidature and didn't vote for you. However, you are president of the Federal republic of Nigeria. I wish you well and genuinely hope you will prove us wrong and restore the hope of all Nigerians in this country. Congratulations Mr President.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Jsucre(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
I wish you success man. Congratulations

5 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Moneywirer: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Me and my guys just dey watch this live broadcast like say na penalties for world cup finals. We dey edge of seat dey hope say Bishop Feyi prophecy go happen.

Whether BAT or no BAT Nigeria as a geographical location will always favour me and mine!!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by AsomStructures: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Lol these are all formalities... Anyways i wish you well...

See our just concluded 3bedroom bungalow construction if you're about starting your building project.. Link in my signature. Plus we offer building designs and construction services nationwide
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by KUNZEH(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2023
Congratulations Sir!!!!!! May your administration bring Happiness to us(Ameen)

3 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by richmond500: 10:56am On May 29, 2023
PBT, President Bola Tinubu.

Let ur Administration bring happiness

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Flexherbal(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2023
We pray his tenure favours all.

1 Like

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by SultanOfAbia: 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Ok
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by texannaija: 10:57am On May 29, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™πŸ™

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by thesicilian: 10:57am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Guy calm down.
How many mouths have you been feeding that you're not going to pity anymore?
Blaming a man that's even yet to be sworn in for failure to pay May salary just shows how far you obidients can go in your unreasonableness, lack of logic, and politics of bitterness and hatred.

You people will just open your mouths and be capping nonsense. If you hear of any federal government position now in Tinubu's administration you'll be the first to submit application

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by marlow1962(m): 10:57am On May 29, 2023
Cap 🧒
Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by nairavsdollars(f): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
Very rugged man

4 Likes

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by costandi(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
No need to swear oga. Just return the mandate you stole.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by MisterBanny(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Stop spamming the thread with this nonsense. Is Tinubu responsible for the delay in payment of May salary to the federal government staff?
If I May ask, are you a federal government staff? No you're not. Nairalanders already know your profession, which is to light weed and smoke while carrying out your nefarious internet activities

27 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by LesbianBoy(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
Dear igbos

I hope you know it's because of the hatred for you guys that is why tinubu is fraudulently sworn in? As you move on in your lives, If y'all like don't receive sense and be very careful with how you relate with people who hate you so much.

And forget any case peter obi has in court. The supreme court judge who should help with that is the one fraudulently swearing in tinubu with a constitution in which tinubu didn't even meet every major requirements to be sworn in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Do Swear That I Won't Allow Personal Interests Influence My Conduct. - Tinubu by Temidayo9(m): 10:58am On May 29, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

It will be on bad note for you and yours alone.

24 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari's Voice Message To Nigerians on Eid-El-Fitr (Audio) / The Bloody Ebonyi Communal Clash That Has Displaced Thousands - TheCable / Youths Set Ablaze Palace Of Irigwe Paramount Ruler, Rev. Runku Aka In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.