Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,635 members, 7,851,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps (47259 Views)

Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo / Remi Tinubu: What I Will Do When My Husband Wins In 2023 / Onofiok Luke Wins House Of Representatives Seat, Kneels With Wife, Thanks God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Hopium: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
sharone21:

See the nonsense u wrote about someone's wife...

U are really an incurable fool....

What is all this because of politics?.... Have sense IJN

Na dem!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
UgandaPussy:

E pain am! grin

Lol....is it not Tinubu? Tinubu when him brain don go ? This is another packaged Nigerian. U guys successfully returned power to the north. U think say presidency na beans? North wise pass una .. North wise pass Yorubas . yourubas are the problem of Nigeria. Igbos want progress. Yorubas want backwardness. See Ekiti . .I beg make o go buy data for new skit presido...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

Lol
Ho low Ree buu ruu kuu
Bloody losers grin

Nobody voted for Tinubu I beg.

Lol....is it not Tinubu? Tinubu when him brain don freeze ? This is another packaged Nigerian. U guys successfully returned power to the north. North wise pass una .. North wise pass Yorubas . yourubas are the problem of Nigeria. See Ekiti . .I beg make o go buy data for new skit presido...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€

I want to hear Tinubu read speech
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by udomma1005(m): 7:46am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
OSU PIGS ARE THE GREATEST IGNORANT LUNATIC BIGOTS WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY!

Most of them voted for a political party and not the individual.

Senseless pigs

Una never see anything yet grin

We go teach una the greatest hard lessons of una life.

Tribalistic lunatics.
Cow!
Isn't the picture fit for an obituary?
Monetized clown πŸ’©

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by occfx: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2023
DebbieBianca:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVeOaNBlHxc

Nollywood Actress Mercy Johnson and her husband Prince Okojie celebrate on the street of Edo after her husband wins the House of Representatives seat in Edo State.

Prince Okojie scored a total number of 21764 to defeat the Labor Party counterpart who scored 11528.

The only genuine successful nollywood actress in Nigeria
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by UgandaPussy(f): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Skty:

Lol....is it not Tinubu? Tinubu when him brain don go ? This is another packaged Nigerian. U guys successfully returned power to the north. U think say presidency na beans? North wise pass una .. North wise pass Yorubas . yourubas are the problem of Nigeria. Igbos want progress. Yorubas want backwardness. See Ekiti . .I beg make o go buy data for new skit presido...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸŽ€πŸŽ€πŸŽ€
Cry more!
Igbo will never rule the "zoo"
deal with it! 🀣🀣🀣

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Cry more!
deal with it! 🀣🀣🀣

Like I'm Igbo? I'm from Niger Delta you fool
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Cry more!
deal with it! 🀣🀣🀣

Ekiti is protesting that they didn't vote for Tinubu
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 28, 2023
immortalcrown:
Courtesy of rigging.

Now is the best time for their friends and relations to take personal pictures with them , cos after the swearing in of the husband such people cease to become human beings until the next elections offcourse.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by UgandaPussy(f): 1:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
Skty:

Ekiti is protesting that they didn't vote for Tinubu

Anybody can protest as they like the fact remains tinubu is your president for the next 8 years. Deal with it boy!

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
UgandaPussy:

Anybody can protest as they like the fact remains tinubu is your president for the next 8 years. Deal with it boy!

He can't steal my vote
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps by Skty: 4:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
UgandaPussy:

The whole country is swearing for ur Tinubu and co. Watch what unfolds. ...he won't smell that seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Confronts Jonathan With His β€˜sins’: New Telegraph / New Improved NIN Charges: What Is The Government's Endgame? / Biography Of Prince Clement Agba, A Ministerial Nominee By Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.