Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC (52910 Views)

Breaking: PDP Rejects Results In Kano / Osun Rerun: PDP Rejects Results, Says It’s Black Day For Nigeria / PDP Rejects Ekiti Election Process, Says Results Were Concocted By APC. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by ppogba: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Whether you like it or not, whoever is declared winner by INEC will rule this country for the next four years.

This country is at a tipping edge now and no one will be allowed to set it on fire.

PDP are just beating around the bush

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by mcfestgee: 8:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
grin
Jagaban will be declared and it will b the case of 'To your tent oh Israel.

How on earth does PDP think they gonna will this election when they re divided in four major groups. Kwanwanso canceling out pdp in d north and Obi doing the same in d south.

God go punish those G5. Na dem be the greatest spoiler for pdp. They all lost their states. PDP should expel them for life and start fresh rebuilding.

Imagine how the votes spread in Tinubu favor. He's destined to win.

The same thing that will happen to Tinubu will be your portion. You will see the throne but you will never be enthroned. Remember this always.
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by JagabanBorgu: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nairalander248:
First time I voted in a long while, votes not counted and transmitted online as promised by INEC.. I lost hope in Nigeria's NEC.

The process of queuing/struggling to votes and votes wouldnt be counted and transmitted approprietly doesnt worth my stress again ever, make we finish work For Lagos state come march 11th, Sanwo should be prepared to handover to Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour come May 29th 2023. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
But said votes won't be counted, what makes u think ur vote will count then?
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by adioolayi(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Throwback:
This is the equivalent of making a congratulatory call.

If you were in doubt, know now that Tinubu's portraits will adorn all offices allover Nigeria from May 29th 2023..

Even the DSS cell where Nnamdi Kanu is chained to the floor, would have Tinubu's official portrait staring down at him to remind him that Big Brother is watching.

I will not be polite and would speak my mind.

Shame to all Igbos who peddled the Yoruba Muslim vs Yoruba Christian divide.

Me being a Catholic saw through your charade.

Shame on the sleeping Yorubas whose destiny my type defend here daily from the onslaught of those who hate you and what you have.

Shame on those in the Presidency who tried to scuttle the primary and electoral victory of their own party candidate.

A big round of applause for the Northern block that remained steadfast and reciprocated the goodwill of Tinubu.

To all political prostitutes and desperate ticket hunters , learn a lesson from Tinubu's organic candidacy that showed patience, loyalty, and perseverance.

You cannot reap where you did not sow.

When you have worked, you have every right to scream towards the heavens for justice that,

EMILOKAN!

Bravo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by liasmiram2567: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nairalander248:
First time I voted in a long while, votes not counted and transmitted online as promised by INEC.. I lost hope in Nigeria's NEC.

The process of queuing/struggling to votes and votes wouldnt be counted and transmitted approprietly doesnt worth my stress again ever, make we finish work For Lagos state come march 11th, Sanwo should be prepared to handover to Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour come May 29th 2023. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And you said your vote did not count? When will it count? Is it when Labour wins all states?
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by donbee(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
You can't defeat Buhari in Katsina and Tinubu in Lagos then claim this election is rigged, unless you have a first class degree in dumbness..

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by juman(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
But PDP members in abuja office are big time idiotsss.
They ruined their opportunity to win the election.
Atiku target mainly the votes of the north.
Leaving the southern people to go and die if they like. He didnt care.
Little reconciliation with the southern pdp members would have been easy path for him to win easily.

Atiku be mumu.

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by blowjohn(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
grin

How on earth does PDP think they gonna will this election when they re divided in four major groups. Kwanwanso canceling out pdp in d north and Obi doing the same in d south.

God go punish those G5. Na dem be the greatest spoiler for pdp. They all lost their states. PDP should expel them for life and start fresh rebuilding.

Why okowa rush go carry VP slot?

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by basty: 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
UrPapa:
what we will use u yoruba eyes and see ehn
Sebi u have mind to betray Obi in the SW

E be like say you wan die before ya time?
Get sense o

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by femmoy(m): 8:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nairalander248:

You mean June 12th,2023?
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Roboto11: 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
PDP wails every 4 years.

Nothing has changed.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Helpfromabove1(m): 8:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
UrPapa:

And you betrayed tinubu is the SE too

The same SW that LP won lagos and and Atiku won osun

6 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Aldol: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Mayhem1:
Thunder will fire you there, Obi has 800k+ votes in Lagos but that useless Inec reduced the numbers, this election is far from free and fair.
U be idiot, if Tinubu want to rig Lagos do you think Obi will get up to 200,000 votes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Austineva2: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Aldol:
Honestly for Obi to win jagaban in Lagos is a pointer that this election is free , fair and credible
grin🤣🤣🤣🤣.Am telling you 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Maik4Jesus: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
I see a new Nigeria.
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by blowjohn(m): 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
OfeAchi:
Cancel elections only in polling units where disenfranchisement or vote rigging occured.

Examples:
LP won Lagos with at least 1M votes while APC real votes did not exceed 400k.

APC won Gombe but PDP rigged it to favour Atiku.
APC also won Abia and Rivers.
APC won Bayelsa.

INEC do the needful, reschedule elections

Reschedule which election?
Where u see cash to dey do anyhow.

Even to feed na wahala.

My friend will u park well

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by ppogba: 8:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ahmedie28:
You can't defeat Buhari in Katsina and Tinubu in Lagos and then claim this election is rigged, unless when you have a first class degree in double standard."

That is what happens when results are not in tandem with online poll results

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by foleskay(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
GistFullGround:

Don't begin to beg for money online o, after 4yrs of your suffering!

Who's this effing dimwit?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by blowjohn(m): 8:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
juman:
But PDP members in abuja office are big time idiotsss.
They ruined their opportunity to win the election.
Atiku target mainly the votes of the north.
Leaving the southern people to go and die if they like. He didnt care.
Little reconciliation with the southern pdp members would have been easy path for him to win easily.

Atiku be mumu.

Wike really show am pepper

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Xpol: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
UrPapa:
😃 As long as nairaland dey I can never never get depression. Never!

You voted for your own and they voted for theirs but you keep saying they betrayed you. Please HOW?

5 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Backpedal: 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
ppogba:
Whether you like it or not, whoever is declared winner by INEC will rule this country for the next four years.

This country is at a tipping edge now and no one will be allowed to set it on fire.

PDP are just beating around the bush

"Whether we like it or not" right ?
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!

You.need to accept defeat atiku

God bless you. My incoming President

Asiwaju bola Ahmed tunubi
#NigeriaDecides

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by davidl7: 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
foleskay:
grin

Even if Jagaban wins, u n ur family will continue to live in abject poverty n suffer in ur dustbin bus stop where u live in Agege n u ll only eat decent meals at weekend street parties for d rest of ur life! So wt are u celebrating?
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by engrpheleeks(m): 8:55pm On Feb 27, 2023
33stars:
1. Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, Send us Your photos and get it customized on high definition prints on quality canvas and Frames, you would get it within a week. The beauty of these canvas on walls can't be compared to anything.

2. TRAINING COURSE!!!
We also train people on how to produce Canvas and Frames art prints. The training is online The course has empowered over 500 people.The practical video files explains everything from A to Z.The registration fee for this online course is just N2,500. You can equally empower someone by getting this for him/her. Our website/Phone No are in those photos ...
You dey spam threads with these your adverts o.
lalasticlala
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Sleekfingers: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Make una go court na . Yeye dey smell.......

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by mightycrownnyme: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
thank God we are winning

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by sonofthunder: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
These people done chop Atiku clean mouth like 2019, like 2023.... Na lawyers wan begin queue up for dollars now.

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Wahala90: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nigeria will burn. This is totally unacceptable.
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by McLizbae: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dey play... grin
Nairalander248:

2 Likes

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Sleekfingers: 8:57pm On Feb 27, 2023
Tpave:
Hmmm...Buhari and Apc government should listen to the citizens voice and do the right thing.
All we are asking for is free, fair and credible results from the polls before this issue degenerates to anarchy

Which Anarchy? Tinubu is the next president. If you guys ain't comfortable. Kindly go to the court

1 Like

Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by eldeens: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Dem dey collect bulala from baba bulaba
Re: PDP Rejects Results Released By INEC by Sleekfingers: 8:58pm On Feb 27, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:
This election results is broad daylight robbery

Because the results didn't sway in your candidate way abi?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / Anti-Buhari Protesters Slap Nigerian Government Official In US (Photos, Video) / Dino Melaye Reacts To His Defeat At Kogi Rerun, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.