Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? (1121 Views)

The Pandering To Anti-intellectualism On Nairaland (part 1; Misogyny) / Acn And Cpc Plan Alliance Against Jonathan / Acn: They Want Tinubu Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by djustice: 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
Is it the case that the finances of Seun Osewa as well as those of the moderators OAM4J and Jarus will need to be investigated along with those of the Lagos State Government, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola and the LAHA, when the on-going investigation gathers full momentum?

There is an unmistakable pro-ACN, pro-Tinubu, pro-Fashola bent to the editorial activities of the moderators. Threads critical to the ACN group and their prominent members are either deleted or buried in the 5th or 6th pages of the forum, time and again. Critical comments are deleted or even moved to other forums on flimsy pretexts.

I will continue posting in here until you inevitably ban me, then we'll know for sure that Nairaland=ACN.

Meanwhile, Please restore my posts in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-758296.0.html , which you deleted. The public deserve to know the truth. Don't hide the fact that the ACN is a party of cold-blooded murderers and thieves.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Rgp92: 5:14pm On Sep 13, 2011
Nairaland not only a acn propaganda machine but also for the popular political party in Nigeria
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2011
No matter how Gbawe and seanet and his cohorts try, BEAF has got Nairaland locked-tight to the PDP propaganda machine grin
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2011
djustice:

Is it the case that the finances of Seun Osewa as well as those of the moderators OAM4J and Jarus will need to be investigated along with those of the Lagos State Government, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Babatunde Raji Fashola and the LAHA, when the on-going investigation gathers full momentum?

There is an unmistakable pro-ACN, pro-Tinubu, pro-Fashola bent to the editorial activities of the moderators. Threads critical to the ACN group and their prominent members are either deleted or buried in the 5th or 6th pages of the forum, time and again. Critical comments are deleted or even moved to other forums on flimsy pretexts.

I will continue posting in here until you inevitably ban me, then we'll know for sure that Nairaland=ACN.

Meanwhile, Please restore my posts in this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-758296.0.html , which you deleted. The public deserve to know the truth. Don't hide the fact that the ACN is a party of cold-blooded murderers and thieves.

In our quest for a just and orderly society, we must take great care not to malign or impugn the integrity of others in an indiscriminate fashion.

Unless I am mistaken, the job of a moderator, here, is a thankless task - with so much expected and yet no financial incentive whatsoever.

I have no doubt that you mean well as you issue resounding calls for greater transparency with respect to the management of budgetary allocations in Lagos state, Sir.
And it is with this in mind that I suggest you temper your language a bit, lest you be mistaken for a hired gun that has fallen out of favour and intent on sowing as much discord as possible via the pages of NL.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by naijaking1: 7:05pm On Sep 13, 2011
Yeah, one of the moderators do a better job than the other, maybe more mature too. No question they do a great job keeping everybody in line, cleaning the threads, and showing common sense where applicable.
However, they must introspect, and understand that while everyone is allowed a political view point, trying to use their esteemed office to stiffle opponents is not the right way to run a thread.
Jarus has been quite mature in this regard, maybe others should learn from him.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Kobojunkie: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2011
@Poster, na a i nishe she dey worry you?
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by mitofag: 8:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

Evidence # 252 that Kobojunkie is Ibo, NOT YORUBA
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by redsun(m): 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2011
junkie will rather pretend not to understand his/her native language but thinks it is a taboo getting english language wrong.She/he is a colo.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by EkoIle1: 8:18pm On Sep 13, 2011
But when are you going to kill yoursel f?
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Kobojunkie: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
It's a taboo getting English Language wrong?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Some people are constantly high on gutter fumes on here . . . . ROFLMAO!!
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by redsun(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2011
While some are very high on illusions and miseries.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by mitofag: 8:55pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

It's a taboo getting English Language wrong?? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Some people are constantly high on gutter fumes on here . . . . ROFLMAO!!

redsun:

While some are very high on illusions and miseries.

ROFLMAO

And fairy-tales, if I may add.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by seanet02: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2011
Make sure you kill yourself then seun will answer you. EDIOT
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Gbawe: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2011
@OP.

Seun , the owner of Nairaland, is blatantly pro-GEJ. Go figure.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Kobojunkie: 10:08pm On Sep 13, 2011
High on miseries and delusions?? ROFLĀ  I believe we also all know who that really applies to.

Anywho, back to the @Poster o'jare

Kobojunkie:

Where you no here during the last election to see that Seun definitely was pro GEJ. Now you want him to do what now? By the way, @Moderator, isn't it time to curb people's abilities to create threads, especially on this board?
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by djustice: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2011
seanet02:

Make sure you kill yourself then seun will answer you. EDIOT

Yet the moderators will let this fly on the board, abi?

If you touch dat keyboard again, na shoponna go sever ALL those your leprous ACN propaganda fingers. Oponu buruku.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by ektbear: 10:15pm On Sep 13, 2011
I've asked djustice this before, but he has never answered what he would suggest that the ACN be replaced with.

Party is not perfect, but is the best of the options available right now, imo
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by djustice: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
Kobojunkie:

High on miseries and delusions?? ROFLĀ  I believe we also all know who that really applies to.

Anywho, back to the @Poster o'jare

Where you no here during the last election to see that Seun definitely was pro GEJ. Now you want him to do what now? By the way, @Moderator, isn't it time to curb people's abilities to create threads, especially on this board?

Kobokobo, park well joor, and comot your trash for my front. I'm talking to more reasonable people here.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by djustice: 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

I've asked djustice this before, but he has never answered what he would suggest that the ACN be replaced with.

Party is not perfect, but is the[b] best[/b] of the options available right now, imo

Ignorance really is bliss.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by ektbear: 10:27pm On Sep 13, 2011
Suggest an alternative, then.

I am all ears.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by seanet02: 10:28pm On Sep 13, 2011
djustice:

Yet the moderators will let this fly on the board, abi?

If you touch dat keyboard again, na shoponna go sever ALL those your leprous ACN propaganda fingers. Oponu buruku.
Sango lo ma pa e. Sir were
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Gbawe: 10:31pm On Sep 13, 2011
ekt_bear:

Suggest an alternative, then.

I am all ears.

Likewise. Folks forget that democracy is a journey and never a destination. To that end we must keep making pragmatic choices and reevaluating those choices when better options are available.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by ektbear: 10:32pm On Sep 13, 2011
^-- Criticism is easy to do. Anyone can do that.

Coming up with better alternatives? That is difficult.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by OAM4J: 11:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
djustice:

Moderators do not determine the position of a thread. If a thread do not receive responses, it automatically move down the stack for new threads and threads receiving responses. And we cannot force people to respond to a thread. Just thought I should explain that.

And please give us a link to one thread that was wrongly moved from politics board to another board

I will let all other allegations pass.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:59am On Sep 14, 2011
OAM4J:

Moderators do not determine the position of a thread. If a thread do not receive responses, it automatically move down the stack for new threads and threads receiving responses. And we cannot force people to respond to a thread. Just thought I should explain that.

And please give us a link to one thread that was wrongly moved from politics board to another board

I will let all other allegations pass.

Aaaah which allegations abi no be true grin, all my conspiracy threads on Bola Ahmed Tinubu being a Secret agent for the Martian Invasion Agenda have all mysteriously vanished from Nairaland. My pictoral evidence of GEJ masterminding the capture of Klingon outpost in Sector E2014 and using banned repeater ion energy waves have been deleted. I even noticed a man in the shadows wearing an Nairaland Moderator badge stalking me lately grin
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 22, 2011
grin grin grin
Chei. Naija

Seun has been accused of everything - from being pro-PDP to pro-IBB to pro-Buhari to pro-GEJ, just name it.
Around this time last year, I was accused of tilting NL in favour of IBB, later Buhari.

Well Seun has some sympathy for GEJ while I and my co-Mod then, Aisha2, had for Buhari, but we never stiffled dissenting views. Truth is we give everybody equal opportunity to promote his political personality/group, and it is not our fault if a camp is having upper hand.
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by semid4lyfe(m): 6:04pm On Sep 22, 2011
Hmm. . . I ''comment my reserve'' cos if I talk area fit scatter grin
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by Pygru: 12:21pm On Jul 18, 2013
maybe
Re: Is Nairaland Part Of The Acn Propaganda Machine? by gudnex22(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yes na. Or are a learner?

(1) (Reply)

Www.onenairafiftykobo.com / Nigerian Usain Bolt(s) / 9 Reasons Why African Women Remain Single For Life!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.