Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Obi Is A Blessing To The SE - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Is A Blessing To The SE (749 Views)

Father Mbaka: Governor Obiano Is God's Blessing To Anambra State (Photos) / BOKO HARAM Is A Blessing To Muslims....sheikh Gumi / Ortom’s Exit From APC A Blessing To Us – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by AmehTsaev: 9:09pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thanks to the Obi effect, the new political consciousness in the East has led Igbos finally waking up and kicking out incompetent failures like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Uzodinma etc, the LP now have more elected legislators at all levels across Nigeria, Lagos is now an LP state and the LP guber candidate is in a good trajectory to win. Even if Obi loses this election, he gave a very good account of himself, far more than anyone imagined (and I'm sure even his biggest detractors will admit it)...most importantly LP now has a significant presence in the North including winning some states as well, I won't lie another APC government go pain me sha, but I'll hold on to some consolation that LP gained more grounds in this election than anyone could have imagined, Obi can now contest again in 4 years time with a better foundation, and mostly importantly- he now has STRUCTURE.

7 Likes

Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by spearman(m): 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
Pity Party.
Ibos have no clout in Nigeria,
Ibos have no recourse other than burn down their own SE.
Obi is the best any Ibo will attain till Nigeria ends.
Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by OgaSeun: 9:10pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:
Thanks to the Obi effect, the new political consciousness in the East has led Igbos finally waking up and kicking out incompetent failures like Ikpeazu, Ugwuanyi, Uzodinma etc, the LP now have more elected legislators at all levels across Nigeria, Lagos is now an LP state and the LP guber candidate is in a good trajectory to win. Even if Obi loses this election, he gave a very good account of himself, far more than anyone imagined (and I'm sure even his biggest detractors will admit it)...most importantly LP now has a significant presence in the North including winning some states as well, I won't lie another APC government go pain me sha, but I'll hold on to some consolation that LP gained more grounds in this election than anyone could have imagined, Obi can now contest again in 4 years time with a better foundation, and mostly importantly- he now has STRUCTURE.

Take your L bros

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by Faber(m): 9:13pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:

Obi should fight his stolen mandate to finish this time. Contesting in a rigged elections in Nigeria is waste of resources

3 Likes

Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by dawnomike(m): 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
AmehTsaev:
I've got nothing but love for this...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by jasonnn9: 9:37pm On Feb 27, 2023
And you think a president with a "snatch it, grab it and run away with it at all cost" mentality would smile and watch that happen?
Get ready to see the worst rigging of a lifetime at the next election in the event that Tinubu emerges president.
Man could go as far as jailing opponents if care isn't taken-he strikes me as a dictator in civilian clothing. Let's not even talk about his vice.

1 Like

Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by LocalStandard1(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Faber:

Obi should fight his stolen mandate to finish this time. Contesting in a rigged elections in Nigeria is waste of resources

You're right, he should push this to the very end.
Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by aljharem(m): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2023
spearman:
Pity Party.

You are a fucking hater angry
Re: Obi Is A Blessing To The SE by Prestige77: 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
spearman:
Pity Party.

Kindly be reminded that Obi beat Jagaban in lagos despite all the intimidation. Cheers

Enjoy the wonderful reign of Jagaban. Any day you complain or attempt .....

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Owe Anybody Everyone Should 'getat' - Burnaboy Tells Nigerians Attacking / Presidency Denies Buhari Being Part Óf Any Mago-mago / Peter Obi Task GRV And Co To Take Lagos At All Cost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.