Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out (1968 Views)

Collation Officer Suspends Rivers Result Announcement Over Threat To Life / I Ate INEC Papers In Panic, Rivers Collation Officer Tells Enquiry Commission / Ondo Professor & Collation Officer Couldn't Read Presidential Results. Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Kwanza: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Collation Officer for the Presidential election in Rivers State and Vice-Chancellor, Federal University of Otuoke, Bayelsa State, Prof. Charles Adias, has raised the alarm over threats to his life by supporters of the Labour Party.

Adias said since resuming his duty as a collation officer, he has received many threat messages accusing him of being deployed to manipulate Rivers poll.

Addressing the state agent of the Labour Party, Deinye Pepple, during the collation of results, in Port Harcourt, Adias explained that he was doing his job transparently.

Besides, he said his job had nothing to do with computation of results as he only received compiled results from field officers.

Pepple faulted some results but lauded the collation officer for Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni LGA, for bringing what he described as the authentic results.

“All the results he presented tallies with what I have from the polling units”, he said.

But Adias said: “I have been receiving calls from supporters of your party. Even as I am here my phone is full of test messages of your party people threatening to kill me and do all sort of things.

“They are saying I am here to rig the elections. I advise that if you have issues, go to your polling units.”

Adias said he would discharge his national assignment professionally and called on some overzealous supporters to channel their grievances to the right authority.

He said: “As academics, our duty is to teach and serve society and that is exactly what we are doing and we will continue to do our job”.

The Commissioner of Police in charge of elections in Rivers State, Adeoye Aderemi, warned politicians and party faithful to desist from inciting citizens in order not to cause a breakdown of law and order.

Aderemi condemned fake news on social media and advised members of the public to be wary of such messages.

2 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Kwanza: 9:18pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by tooth4tooth: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
But Jagban handled his defeat in Lagos and Osun like a gentleman.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
They still Dey learn work just give a call to wike

They go collect who they be

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
Call a spade a spade!

We know people who want to kill you!

🐗🐷🐖

They will never succeed and the law will catch up with them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by kingsways: 9:19pm On Feb 27, 2023
No peace for the wicked

It's not possible to perpetrate the sort of evil as happened in Rivers and have peace

Swear with you life that APC got the kind of votes you allotted to them in Rivers

7 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Dafresh: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Do the right thing to avoid problems and wahala put together, the man rigged out him self
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by alsudan: 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
You better reject Wike’s Money and stand with the people.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by NothingDoMe: 9:21pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmm...funny man. As if the person who compiles results cannot manipulate them. Anyways let Wike provide 247 security for you. I wish you all the best. 🙏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by seunfly: 9:25pm On Feb 27, 2023
Hmmm!!! People just kept quiet and act like this is nomal.
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by JealousCobra(m): 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
They should share the fool s personal informations.

May they start from his family.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Wike will put you in trouble

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by DadaHammed: 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
Is it Prof T.C Adias, they are talking about? One of my best former lecturers?

Prof. I will be disappointed in you if you took money from Wike and wrote results. You were a rich man already, how could you allow Wike bewitch you?

Please don't tell me its the T.C Adias I know..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2023
It was gov wike who even threaten u first
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by SumStar1: 9:31pm On Feb 27, 2023
you're advising people to go to their polling units, imagine the sheer audacity
Instead of trying to explain amicably, you're doing anyhow
No worry something never do u before
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Stanleynf: 9:34pm On Feb 27, 2023
Let your Dollars save you then..... R*p in advance no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by basilo102: 9:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:
Thiefnubuu lost woefully in Rivers by wide margin. All the useless results will be discarded

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by PrinceOfLagos: 9:36pm On Feb 27, 2023
You're calling on Nigerians to rescue you after you manipulated Rivers result to favour Wike

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Kulas: 9:39pm On Feb 27, 2023
Useless idiot. You prefer Wike dollars to the interest of the masses

2 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by tooth4tooth: 9:41pm On Feb 27, 2023
basilo102:

Thiefnubuu lost woefully in Rivers by wide margin. All the useless results will be discarded
But the ones your candidate won were free and fair ba? Your hypocrisy stinks.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Johnthum(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
That so called Lecturer will be shot at the School premises. No one will save him.

When he gets to Hell fire, he will learn never to tamper with people's mandate in his next life.

Take it to the Bank 💯

2 Likes

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Acidosis(m): 9:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
Why are you crying when you can simply resign over threats to life?

How much is INEC paying you to read a compromised results?

The fact that you are willing to read a highly controversial result despite the threats to your life shows that you may have been paid.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by femisplash: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
More reason Nigerians made sure ipob terrorists and their godfather never get to Aso rock. And I can assure you that they would be thoroughly dealt with in the language they understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Ebuka78: 10:16pm On Feb 27, 2023
tooth4tooth:

Read the news headline again. Supporters not the candidate.

Besides, Tinubu supporters were the ones causing chaos all over the polling unit.

Why did I even quote someone who doesn't have brains.

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by tooth4tooth: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ebuka78:

Besides, Tinubu supporters were the ones causing chaos all over the polling unit.

Ebuka ! You that has brain, the only benefit it can serve you right now is to wail till eternity. grin
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by tooth4tooth: 10:24pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ebuka78:

Ebuka ! You that has brain, the only benefit it can serve you right now is to wail till eternity. grin

Tinubu has called his supporters in Lagos to order. Has Obi Ever called his online mob threatening people to order?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by aariwa(m): 12:00am On Feb 28, 2023
The ones in secret cult go just corner and murder you to let you know in your next life not every money is eatable. Those boys see Peter Obi as their last hope so prof better run from Nigeria

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Okiton: 12:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Don't worry yourself if you are right with what u are doing u have nothing to worry about and if u are guilty of the accusation is God that will kill you. And as for Wike heaven will forsake him when he need them most, he will gasps for breathe and seek forgiveness but will not find Mercy.
Wike shall die a very painful dead

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by abobote: 12:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Ofcourse you don't deserve to live

1 Like

Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Throwback: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Obi should call his mob of IPOB terrorists to order.
Re: LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out by Throwback: 12:12am On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
That so called Lecturer will be shot at the School premises. No one will save him.

When he gets to Hell fire, he will learn never to tamper with people's mandate in his next life.

Take it to the Bank 💯

DSS you have a potential inmate here.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback: No To Yoruba Presidency - Arthur Nzeribe / VIDEO: Seun Kuti Brags About Slapping Police Officers Before � / TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.