Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano (65279 Views)

Obi Floors Tinubu In Lekki / Atiku Floors Tinubu Inside Kaduna Government House / Peter Obi Floors Tinubu, Atiku In Jonah Jangs Polling Unit In Jos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by teebaxy(m): 11:26pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.The idiot should have humbly accept the position of Vice president ... By now , the Tinubu for done call Peter to congratulate him ... Kwankwaso is not that wise politically after all

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by saintkel(m): 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
SOME STRANGE People that worked for the victory of Tinubu

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

I JUST LOVE THIS ELECTION cool

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within my Yoruba tribe.
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

I'm very happy that I have won a bet of about 5 m cool cool

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.
he who laughs last, laughs best

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by sinero: 11:40pm On Feb 27, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

The only reason was because people jumped on the social media frenzy after his online marketers presented him as a savior
Most of them shouting obidient up and down are not even aware Obi was formerly pdp talkess of knowing that he ruined Anambra state for 8 years

You have said it all. That's why I don't argue when children jump on the platform and start misbehaving

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:44pm On Feb 27, 2023
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by tammie24: 11:45pm On Feb 27, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

It has really been an amazing year for me, except for realising that there are few
Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati
These brainwashed Bastards formed alliance with the greatest tribalistic bigot lunatics we have in this country ignorantly - THE OSU PIGS

STILL,

That Obi will lose and those few ọmọ ale jatijati within the Yorubas will be put to shame.
no mind them

Awon Akotileta

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by olumide4christ: 12:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Bgetto:

An Election where :-

Elrufai Couldn’t Deliver Kaduna
Ganduje Couldn’t Deliver Kano
Tinubu Couldn’t Deliver Lagos
Buhari Couldn’t Deliver Katsina
Lalong Couldn’t Deliver Plateau and also lost senatorial bid.

This same election is the one you call rigged hmmmmm!!

Abeg, tell them ooo!

I can't just wrap my head around their reasoning!

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Awesometouch1: 12:16am On Feb 28, 2023
So it's just because of Kano votes he insisted Peter Obi must be his running mate.
Local champion mentality.
Election has come and we have seen who should've been the running mate of the other.

3 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by greenandy: 12:31am On Feb 28, 2023
If the division of votes of far north states between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu, were not able to make the Labour party win the presidential election, something definitely went wrong somewhere in the election process..
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ebbo(m): 12:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:
With all the noise Kwankwaso was just making before the election, proudly carrying himself like some kind of political Lord, and how he constantly threw jabs at LP calling them Andrew liver salt, one would have expected him to win at least 4-6 states in the NW and NE...but no, he proved like he has always done in times past that he's just a local champion.

He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.

Why will he? You guys are expecting someone to make your candidate win. Do the work yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ebbo(m): 12:35am On Feb 28, 2023
greenandy:
If the division of votes of far north states between Atiku, Kwankwaso and Tinubu, were not able to make the Labour party win the presidential election, something definitely went wrong somewhere in the election process.

Kwamkwaso couldn't do anything outside of kano, northerners don't vote with emotions like u guys down south. We always go for candidates that have spread and the capacity to win.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 12:35am On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

You pain is making you lag behind and thinking upside down

I feel no pain, I’m intelligent enough to survive come what May, but you, I hope you can trek to Abuja to beg Tinubu for food, coz your suffering would pass people for Sri Lanka

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by EmmyDJourno: 12:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Ayk8:

🤣🤣🤣 E pain am
Na ur generations for feel the pain pass, when their papa no fit make living to support them😂🤣
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by jaxxy(m): 12:39am On Feb 28, 2023
amnesty7:
Greetings to Children of Hate, who before now mistook structure for hysteria.

he is not winning.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by lapintoz: 12:49am On Feb 28, 2023
By who.....your papa for village?

Goodday90:
Election that would be canceled?
Tinubu/APC didn’t even try to hide the rigging they did
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Navalsadiq(m): 2:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Kwankwasiya is doing well
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Navalsadiq(m): 2:03am On Feb 28, 2023
amnesty7:
Kano has given Asiwaju well over half a million votes! Kudos!
yes oh.they got it right this time.

Jagaba shine gaba
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Echoban: 2:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:

. Did he promise u any Lord's work,? grin
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by skukimania(f): 3:28am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati

STILL,

You will just have HPB for nothing! I am a Yoruba and I voted my conscience Peter Omowale Obi! Must we all act like zombies and vote for your preferred candidate? Nonsense!
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by boldtruthalways: 3:39am On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
It’s healthy for Asiwaju

Good result!

INEC doing a great job!

The best election in Nigerian history!
May this be the type of best thing you'll get in your life, may it be the Portion of your life in all lifr and your entire family and generations all the days of your life. Can u say Amen?
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by membranus: 4:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Luxurydriverng:
Forget all these nonsense this election has been rigged to favour Jagaban

#COPIED.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Sheggy13(m): 4:16am On Feb 28, 2023
emmydee:
I still don’t understand why some people are projecting a victory for BAT even when he has only gotten 6 states! Obi has 12 states and nobody is talking about him winning. una tire me ooo 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️😂😂
It's not just about winning states but the margin of victory. Obi cannot get 25% in 25 states, that's for sure. Even in most places Tinubu lost, he got good numbers unlike Obi - take Lagos, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Rivers for example. The only places in the North Obi can get above 25% are FCT and 5 out of 6 North Central (failed in Niger), 1 in North West(Kaduna) and 1 in North East (Taraba). Then in South West, only Lagos out of 6 states.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Sheggy13(m): 4:27am On Feb 28, 2023
almarthins:

One things I admire about Obi is that he didn't badmouth tinubu. Though some of his(obi) supporter did that extremely.

Calling your own people Omo ale like they have no right to vote whomever they will is tantamount to the the same sin obi's supporter commited. We all Nigerian we have inalienable right to vote our choice.

If you asked why I voted against tinubu, I will tell you plainly that his greatest sin against my person is bringing a buhari and making an extremist his vice.

Quote me anything, this marriage go get K leg. That his vice na wrong setup.

Again respect people's choice and don't make this nation burn because of it. If wahala start now na all of us go pay for am. War no know this one na tinubu or obi supporter. Make Una calm down, na just game we play no be fight.
You should be giving this your advice to Obi supporters. They are the ones beating the drums of war threatening to unleash violence that will make End SARS a joke if Tinubu is announced . Go to their influencers social media timeline, this is what they're openly saying.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by moshino(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2023
amnesty7:
Greetings to Children of Hate, who before now mistook structure for hysteria.

Hysteria and lack of structure won Lagos, Edo, Nasarawa...and counting. Sometimes common sense is not common.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by ChristianMuslim: 5:09am On Feb 28, 2023
Any yoruba that voted obi, is bot only a bastard but a Judas Iscariot, they will all die miserably

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Caseless: 5:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Nazgul:

oga, he's produced senators and members HoR, he's won in his state. So, calm down. He's more likely to be president faster than Obi. He has a solid followership. This hysteria might fizzle out under another electoral reality. Obi did so well now because Christians took it personal to punish the Muslim-Muslim ticket. It won't be so in another election cycle if God preserve our lives till then.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Caseless: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2023
membranus:

#COPIED.
don't mind them.
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Caseless: 5:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Aust1n:
How INEC chairman go even fit sleep for night? He just wasted Nigerians time and money. The world just dey shake their head for our matter 😂🤣😂
because una lose abi?
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ologbo147: 5:38am On Feb 28, 2023
delpee:
BVAS is doing well in a way.
it has reduced those outrageous numbers coming from the north in previous elections which they termed high voters turnout
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Ologbo147: 6:11am On Feb 28, 2023
teebaxy:
He couldn't even do the Lord's work for us.The idiot should have humbly accept the position of Vice president ... By now , the Tinubu for done call Peter to congratulate him ... Kwankwaso is not that wise politically after all
I think and I know that he was paid by the said Tinubu to divide votes in kano and other places in the north. He might or would have collected some tens of billions of Naira from Tinubu for the job. Things are not always as they seem. Kwankwaso might just be some billions richer. Where my suspicion became stronger was when he picked someone from Edo (even more so with the name of Idahosa) an Obi stronghold supposedly to divide votes of Obi in Edo. In this election, he is a spoiler of Obi and Atiku for Tinubu and I believe he was paid to do so

His brother Atiku even begged him to back off so they could pose a common front, he did not heed, which is so unlikely for a northerner-a people who seem to uphold the virtues of northern brotherhood above anything else

Kwankwaso and Obi came to spoil chances for Atiku, one in the north, the other in the east, one unconsciously (Obi) the other consciously (Kwankwaso) presumably was paid to do so.
If both of them were not in the race, nothing on earth would have stopped Atiku
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Fessborn(m): 6:13am On Feb 28, 2023
We told them, but they won't listen

Abeg share me part of the 5m jare, make we use it to buy handkerchiefs for them, cos they are currently wailing
Re: Kwankwaso Floors Tinubu, Atiku And Obi In Kano by Tzar(m): 6:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Well said bro!
We still have the lineage of AFONJA the betrayer in our midst. May Olodumare continue to uproot their generation from the Great Yoruba Race! Ase!
BigBrother9ja:

1, Kwankwaso

2, Obi himself

3, Wike

Ọmọ ofo
Ọmọ ale jatijati

STILL,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fake Mopol Tried To Shoot Fayemi In Ekiti But Shot Michael Opeyemi Bamidele MOB / Fani- Kayode Shares New Photo Of His Girlfriend In A Swimming Pool / Coffins Of Ocholi, His Wife And Son, To Be Buried Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.