Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) (508 Views)

African Leaders Are Waking Up, The End Of US Hegemony Is At Hand / Latvia Minister Of Foreign Affairs Calls For Sanction Against Russia / Leave The US If You Are Not Happy - Trump To Congresswomen Of Foreign Descent (2) (3) (4)

US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by StoicAdvisor: 10:42pm On Feb 27, 2023
The Chinese ministry of foreign affairs released a document titled "US hegemony and it's perils".

This is a ground breaking article that signifies a shift that things are turning in the the geopolitical's so sphere.

Worth a read.

https://www.fmprc.gov.cn/mfa_eng/wjbxw/202302/t20230220_11027664.html
Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by AnyanwuSilas: 12:40am On Feb 28, 2023

Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world.

Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by bassdow: 4:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kingsnairaland:
We all must stop USA hegemony before it destroys the world.

Time to change my Dorm account away from Dollar and Euro. Make me sef follow shake something
Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by pansophist(m): 7:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
China is becoming more vocal and has chosen the role of a torchbearer in facing the demonic, hegemonic behavior of the US. The document released by their MFA is so powerful, I was waiting for a rebuttal from the west, but saw none.

I keep saying it, this decade will become the one where it becomes absolutely clear that the world will not tolerate US hegemony anymore, and as the west fight to retain it, the faster it will be destroyed by over 85% of the world population, even their own citizens.

It cost less than 15 cents to print a 100 US dollar note for example, but the rest of the world pays for it in the real value of 100 USD worth, how is that fair? The only thing that gives US paper dollar power is just trust, not that the bill is different from tissue paper.

I can't wait for the BRICS multi-basket currency that is based on real stuff like gold, to knock off this unfair privilege the US enjoys, at the expense of the world. So-called beacon of democracy, a better word would be demon-crazy.

Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by bassdow: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
pansophist:
China is becoming more vocal and has chosen the role of a torchbearer in facing the demonic, hegemonic behavior of the US. The document released by their MFA is so powerful, I was waiting for a rebuttal from the west, but saw none.

I keep saying it, this decade will become the one where it becomes absolutely clear that the world will not tolerate US hegemony anymore, and as the west fight to retain it, the faster it will be destroyed by over 85% of the world population, even their own citizens.

It cost less than 15 cents to print a 100 US dollar note for example, but the rest of the world pays for it in the real value of 100 USD worth, how is that fair? The only thing that gives US paper dollar power is just trust, not that the bill is different from tissue paper.

I can't wait for the BRICS multi-basket currency that is based on real stuff like gold, to knock off this unfair privilege the US enjoys, at the expense of the world. So-called beacon of democracy, a better word would be demon-crazy.

Russia Wicked abeg
Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by pansophist(m): 3:28pm On Mar 07, 2023
bassdow:

Russia Wicked abeg

Wicked because they choose to protect their country. Thank God you're not a leader, you think in a black and white way.

Re: US Hegemony And It's Perils (china Ministry Of Foreign Affairs released documen) by Karnice600: 11:42am On Mar 08, 2023
pansophist:

I can't wait for the BRICS multi-basket currency that is based on real stuff like gold, to knock off this unfair privilege

Keep waiting.
Pansophist the idiot. Always changing gears in stupidity. It is well with your soul.

Why It Is Difficult And Almost Impossible To Believe Palestine Owns That Land / Biden Heading To Camp David To Watch Terrorists Destroyed / President Obama Re Elected