Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate (15380 Views)

Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Ihenzy(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Yes,he won but narrowly as I thought.he could have lost.its obvious bwacha will win guber.I will like to have the lg by lg breakdown.did sani danladi win
The breakdown I have was at collation time.
A new twist has taken place with CAN and MURIC endorsing Agbu and Yahaya. Let's see how it goes
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by senatordave1(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ihenzy:

The breakdown I have was at collation time.
A new twist has taken place with CAN and MURIC endorsing Agbu and Yahaya. Let's see how it goes

Am not surprises afterall t.y brought agbu but donga,ibbi,wukari is gone.who won central and north
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Ihenzy(m): 6:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

Am not surprises afterall t.y brought agbu but donga,ibbi,wukari is gone.who won central and north
PDP won both
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by senatordave1(m): 6:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ihenzy:

PDP won both

No,apc must have won a seat
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Ihenzy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

No,apc must have won a seat
Except for reps in kurmi constituency and don't know of others
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by OgwuEgo: 11:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
We love it like that we are building structure.
Blessme4:
This Obedients really showed things o. That's is how they have remove Senator Aduda (( an indegene and a very high performing senator who has been giving gbayis youths scholarships on yearly basis since becoming a senator)) for a Yoruba lady married to a powerful Borno man.
People were just thumb printing LP without knowing who they were voting for
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by OgwuEgo: 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
You are referring to Senator Gwadabe
Holamidhe:

The Lady is a family member of Kwara state governor. She is also a formal senetor. 2003 - 2007
Married to formal military governor too. I think she has the influence to win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPR Director Vows To Expose Accomplices In N3bn Contract Scam / Military Accused Of Training Troops In Bathroom Slippers & Without Uniforms / Osinbajo To Launch Africa's First Court Recording System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.