Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate (15355 Views)

Abaribe Defeats Gov Ikpeazu To Win Senatorial Election In Abia State / Peter Obi Defeats Gov Ishaku In His Polling Unit in Taraba / APC David Olukoga Defects To PDP In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Thomasankara(m): 5:41am On Feb 28, 2023
[/color]also known as baba cucumber[color=#770077]
Throwback:
This Governor no get level at all.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by bewla(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Let it be told
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Holamidhe(m): 5:42am On Feb 28, 2023
Blessme4:
This Obedients really showed things o. That's is how they have remove Senator Aduda (( an indegene and a very high performing senator who has been giving gbayis youths scholarships on yearly basis since becoming a senator)) for a Yoruba lady married to a powerful Borno man.
People were just thumb printing LP without knowing who they were voting for

The Lady is a family member of Kwara state governor. She is also a formal senetor. 2003 - 2007
Married to formal military governor too. I think she has the influence to win
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Greyworld: 6:03am On Feb 28, 2023
hakeemhakeem:
I think there should be a law that would bar current Governor to stay from legislative post for 4 years immidately after their tenure
I have said this before. Like you can't just cross from one arm 9f government to the other without hibernating for a minimum of 4yrs
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Coun3MAN: 6:37am On Feb 28, 2023
KGD10:

The votes that should have counted for him went to labour party

Who told u? that gov. Is one of the useless gov. In Nigeria, his pple rejected him bcuz he has done nothing for them, remember that southern Taraba is a Christian dominated area (90% )
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by daygee12: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Throwback:
This Governor no get level at all.

Because APC won?
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by magzey: 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
JAMO84:
E don red for the useless PDP. If LP can maintain their present energy up to the guber election, they'd displace PDP as the main opposition party.
Is unfortunate that Labor will not get results in Gubernatorial election.quote me grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Decent09(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Omoawoke:

EKITI STATE ---- RIGGED angry
APC - 201,494
PDP - 89,554
LP - 11,397
NNPP - 264

ENUGU STATE -- FREE AND FAIR cheesy
APC: 4,772
PDP: 15,749
NNPP: 1,808
LP: 428,640

IF WE HEAR OJORO AGAIN!!!!!

Fear God oo, so if it favours you, it's free and fair, otherwise is not fair abi.

Fear God oo
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
They will soon call it rigging because APC won

Why are you repeating the same thing all over the thread?

Are you this jobless?.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Hoelujohn: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
JAMO84:
E don red for the useless PDP. If LP can maintain their present energy up to the guber election, they'd displace PDP as the main opposition party.
I tot u said labour no get structure?
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by oladosu59996: 8:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations Sir Congratulations Sir ...
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by OgwuEgo: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Not her, you are referring to Senator Gwadabe
Holamidhe:

The Lady is a family member of Kwara state governor. She is also a formal senetor. 2003 - 2007
Married to formal military governor too. I think she has the influence to win
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Tflex01: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
They will soon call it rigging because APC won

In a state controlled by PDP??
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Chikeluba25(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023
How can the failure of a governor win his senatorial bid when he is busy masturbating and gossiping with Obiano name and obidents kept deceiving him with "Go and listen to Taraba state governor" yet they can't deliver him.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by adehsenior(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2023
duro4chang:
They will soon call it rigging because APCu won

The governor did not do anything in the state to merit been elected to the Senate especially for his people in the southern zone. Even during the communal crisis he just did not do anything as the chief security officer of the state.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by IkeAnumudu: 9:44am On Feb 28, 2023
JAMO84:

Write it down, that will never be the case. All the Labour Party bubble was all about two things: (1) Igbo presidency (2) Anti-Tinubu sentiments.

Now that the Igbos have returned to an internal contest amongst themselves, you’ll see PDP fight back in many areas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by JAMO84: 9:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Hoelujohn:

I tot u said labour no get structure?
You also said that Tinubu will never be President

1 Like

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Pacesetter123(m): 9:53am On Feb 28, 2023
I am not surprised cos even his governorship election in 2015,he didn't win.
Mmama Taraba win him hands down.
But Gen Theophilus Danjuma played god to smuggle him in.
Lightweight politician. cool
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by duro4chang(m): 10:09am On Feb 28, 2023
adehsenior:

The governor did not do anything in the state to merit been elected to the Senate especially for his people in the southern zone. Even during the communal crisis he just did not do anything as the chief security officer of the state.
Abia state governor was elected twice what was his achievement?
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by duro4chang(m): 10:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Tflex01:

In a state controlled by PDP??
Yes so APC cannot win a seat in a PDP controlled state but LP can win in any state?

1 Like

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Hoelujohn: 10:16am On Feb 28, 2023
JAMO84:
You also said that Tinubu will never be President
We all know that Tinubu is in the pole position to win but we were hoping nothing is impossible with God
The forces Labour contested with were enermous.
Over 10 thousand councillors, 500 local government chairmen, over 25 governors, the list is enermous. But a party without a single councilor shook the whole nation. Who do you think is more deserving of the greatest politician? Obi or Tinubu? Obi did what no politician has never achieved without spending shishi. When Tinubu founded Action Congress, there was a structure on ground yet he could only achieve little. They didn't even make a single impact outside SouthWest. Compare it with Labour Party.
The icing on the cake was that the notion that No force can ever defeat Tinubu in Lagos. What Obasanjo and Jonathan couldn't achieve, a little Obi did and you still dey talk.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by duro4chang(m): 10:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Skyview01:

Why are you repeating the same thing all over the thread?

Are you this jobless?.
I am not jobless. I did that to add pepper to your injuries.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by olumide4christ: 11:21am On Feb 28, 2023
sms4sure:
Democracy at its best this year. I don't know why my fellow Nigerian ( some of us) think a new party should be the one to will all post because they want a new Nigeria, I don't think that is possible. Let us all appreciate the fact that we are getting it right gradually by focusing on individual and not the political party. In democracy you win some and lose some.

True talk!

I don't understand why these people think they can just come and overrun all other political parties and win all political positions in the country within the space of 7-8 months!

Something PDP couldn't achieve.
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by mbateb(m): 12:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
BeanX:
I'm telling you, LP has more structure than PDP now. 😄
The LP rode on Christian as it structure.
Check and see, they only won in Christian dominate states/areas in the north.
Am also a Christian from the north and love the outcome especially in my state of Taraba.

1 Like

Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Ihenzy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:
Cc ihenzy,fergie001, I told you guys.anyway shiddi will recover his mandate soon
I be danji supporter ooo.
My argument was on presidential
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by senatordave1(m): 1:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ihenzy:

I be danji supporter ooo.
My argument was on presidential

And I was right.apc almost won donga,they divided wukari.infact taraba south was divided and atiku is struggling
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by Ihenzy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
senatordave1:

And I was right.apc almost won donga,they divided wukari.infact taraba south was divided and atiku is struggling
My good bro, I know you will come for my head. Omo mesef shock for this happenings and I'm glad DDI has been retired. Atiku won nevertheless tho
Re: APC's David Jimkuta Defeats Gov Darius Ishaku To Win Taraba South Senate by senatordave1(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ihenzy:

My good bro, I know you will come for my head. Omo mesef shock for this happenings and I'm glad DDI has been retired. Atiku won nevertheless tho

Yes,he won but narrowly as I thought.he could have lost.its obvious bwacha will win guber.I will like to have the lg by lg breakdown.did sani danladi win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribalism Among Nigerians In Diaspora And On The Web – A Trend We Need To Stop / 2023: INEC Fixes Date To Resume Registration Of Voters / Police Kill One As Gunmen Attack Station In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.