Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,833 members, 7,831,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now (1208 Views)

Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / 11 Reasons Why Atiku Should Adopt Olisa Agbakoba As His Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 12:11am On Feb 28, 2023
At this point, I think it's best for Peter Obi and Atiku to act naturedly and follow the step of former president GEJ by calling Mr President Asiwaju Tinubu (BAT) and congratulating him.
This will be the biggest step to democracy in Nigeria. Ecowas observers have confirmed the election was smooth. There is no need for bloodshed or unnecessary online ranting. Let them just do the needful (phone call) and tell their supporters who couldn't help them outsmart the Jagaban to be at peace with the results.

I once told people here that when they start annoying results, people will get the shocker of their lives but many people insulted me because they had access to internet and thought they can win elections online.

Many of those people are quiet now except for few that are still having hope that amadioha will intervene in this manner. Even one of my friends that is a die hard obidient is so sad that we are now worried he shouldn't take sniper tonight.

Please let Peter Obi and Atiku quickly call to congratulate BAT and calm their supporters down so that there won't be so much news about suicide please.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by NothingDoMe: 12:13am On Feb 28, 2023
I don't support that. Let everyone calm their nerves by themselves. Overlooking this massive electoral malfeasance is an invitation for even worse.

8 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by NothingDoMe: 12:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Democracy is not a when elections are concluded. Democracy is when the will of the people prevail

7 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Felimax(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Are you mad?
INEC should declare the result if they are very sure of the election they did na!

We are waiting for the final whistle.
I won't say

6 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Everfrank(m): 12:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Nigerian politicians don't lose elections. They always allege rigging.
With all the sympathy and protest votes given to Obi on religious gang up nothing come out.
Obedients how market?
Buhahahahahahaha!
As e dey pain them e dey sweet us

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by PoliteActivist: 12:45am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

I once told people here that when they start announcing results, people will get the shocker of their lives but many people insulted me because they had access to internet and thought they can win elections online.

The shock of the election is that Tinubu lost Lagos despite all the thuggery, intimidation, and godfatherism!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by duro4chang(m): 12:52am On Feb 28, 2023
Shame will not allow them.
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Nobody: 1:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Which foolish needful? Is this a Free and fair election? You think everyone is like Jonathan...

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by aariwa(m): 1:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Lol Agbado analysis

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 2:26am On Feb 28, 2023
silvermania:
Which foolish needful? Is this a Free and fair election? You think everyone is like Jonathan...

Are you living in Nigeria or your are a foreigner? If you are living in Nigeria and you were expecting free and fair election then you must need mental treatment. When the warning was going about you all kept insulting the people that were trying to say the truth because it was painful to you all. Now see how your foolishness gave Nigeria a Muslim Muslim ruler. Una no dey shame after all the noise. You thought politics is by insulting people online. Where are the youths they said will deliver PO for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 2:30am On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

The shock of the election is that Tinubu lost Lagos despite all the thuggery, intimidation, and godfatherism!!

This particular shock is for the very senseless people ranting online anyhow. Tinubu lost Lagos and is winning the entire election. You people are shouting rigging, so he rigged other states and couldn't rig his own state abi. Sometimes the truth is always bitter but when I see senseless people like you and how there are so many others like you out there, I see the reason why these politicians are always able to ride on Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by PoliteActivist: 2:33am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

This particular shock is for the very senseless people ranting online anyhow. Tinubu lost Lagos and is winning the entire election. You people are shouting rigging, so he rigged other states and couldn't rig his own state abi. Sometimes the truth is always bitter but when I see senseless people like you and how there are so many others like you out there, I see the reason why these politicians are always able to ride on Nigerians.

Oh, he DID rig massively in Lagos and deployed all the usual evil tactics and still came up short. See below

4 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 2:38am On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

He did rig massively in Lagos and deployed all the usual evil tactics and still came up short. See below

Continue wailing. I thought PO was suppose to win the full election at one ballot after winning Lagos. Tell me any President elect that was taken out of office after all the court challenges. Make una just get sense small so that una fit use this energy comot Tinubu after four years. If una continue like this meaning say Tinubu sure for eight years be that. Him go even dey rule una from hospital bed.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by ovieigho(m): 2:46am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:
At this point, I think it's best for Peter Obi and Atiku to act naturedly and follow the step of former president GEJ by calling Mr President Asiwaju Tinubu (BAT) and congratulating him.
This will be the biggest step to democracy in Nigeria. Ecowas observers have confirmed the election was smooth. There is no need for bloodshed or unnecessary online ranting. Let them just do the needful (phone call) and tell their supporters who couldn't help them outsmart the Jagaban to be at peace with the results.

I once told people here that when they start annoying results, people will get the shocker of their lives but many people insulted me because they had access to internet and thought they can win elections online.

Many of those people are quiet now except for few that are still having hope that amadioha will intervene in this manner. Even one of my friends that is a die hard obidient is so sad that we are now worried he shouldn't take sniper tonight.

Please let Peter Obi and Atiku quickly call to congratulate BAT and calm their supporters down so that there won't be so much news about suicide please.

Like oyetola called adeleke Abi …

2 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by PoliteActivist: 2:53am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Continue wailing. I thought PO was suppose to win the full election at one ballot after winning Lagos. Tell me any President elect that was taken out of office after all the court challenges. Make una just get sense small so that una fit use this energy comot Tinubu after four years. If una continue like this meaning say Tinubu sure for eight years be that. Him go even dey rule una from hospital bed.

See deceptive revisionism oo!! Weren't people saying Obi would drop out by Feb 20, that he'd barely win Anambra only, that LP would have no senators or reps, bla, bla. The man actually won LAGOS! And MC Oluomo and Tinubu's polling units despite all the desperate rigging and intimidation! Who'd have thunk it!

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 3:02am On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

See deceptive revisionism oo!! Weren't people saying Obi would drop out by Feb 20, that he'd barely win Anambra only, that LP would have no senators or reps, bla, bla. The man actually won LAGOS! And MC Oluomo and Tinubu's polling units despite all the desperate rigging and intimidation! Who'd have thunk it!

Okay so after all you have said, will he be declared the winner of the election? If your answer happens to be NO then you are just a big fool. Let him go and become president of Lagos na. We are talking of who will become next president and mumu like you is talking of who won Lagos. Shey with his win if they don't give him president he will become Lagos state governor abi. Una illiteracy level too much.
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 3:09am On Feb 28, 2023
ovieigho:

Like oyetola called adeleke Abi …

Oyetola is a werey that refused to accept defeat. Gentlemen like GEJ are the kind of people PO and Atiku should follow. Shey they said PO is a very honest and gentleman, so let him do the needful and don't join the werey group of people (Association of unhappy political candidates).
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by PoliteActivist: 3:44am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Okay so after all you have said, will he be declared the winner of the election? If your answer happens to be NO then you are just a big fool. Let him go and become president of Lagos na. We are talking of who will become next president and mumu like you is talking of who won Lagos. Shey with his win if they don't give him president he will become Lagos state governor abi. Una illiteracy level too much.

According to the erudite prophet below that's exactly what will happen - PO will ultimately be sworn in.
See, there is a difference between purportedly winning a rigged election and actually being sworn in.
And you're right - LP will win Lagos governorship despite all the ballot manipulations and thuggery!

1min

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fabDL2fMQA
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by PoliteActivist: 3:47am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Oyetola is a werey that refused to accept defeat. Gentlemen like GEJ are the kind of people PO and Atiku should follow. Shey they said PO is a very honest and gentleman, so let him do the needful and don't join the werey group of people (Association of unhappy political candidates).

It'll be extremely dishonest of Obi to accept a blatantly rigged election per below

3 Likes

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Nobody: 4:21am On Feb 28, 2023
See this demented urchins, Peter Obi and Atiku should accept rigging, violence, intimidation, vote buying and election fraud by INEC? You must be dreaming.
No one will cause any violence, INEC can continue their nonsense, that has been condemned WORLDWIDE.
No fear, shey you people said we will meet in court, why asking for phonecards?

The court will explain your fuckups to you.
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Nobody: 4:23am On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

PO cannot accept criminality, you still don't get it.
You said we should go to court, meet us there.
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Nobody: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2023
PoliteActivist:

Ignore the fool abeg, person win Lagos and still dey challenge the fake result, dem still no understand why.
Let's meet in court, INEC should stop announcing fake results.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MiztaDynameek: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ecne:

PO cannot accept criminality, you still don't get it.
You said we should go to court, meet us there.

So you are saying a Pandora criminal cannot accept criminality? That is very strange.
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by MICHEAL346(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
MiztaDynameek:

Are you living in Nigeria or your are a foreigner? If you are living in Nigeria and you were expecting free and fair election then you must need mental treatment. When the warning was going about you all kept insulting the people that were trying to say the truth because it was painful to you all. Now see how your foolishness gave Nigeria a Muslim Muslim ruler. Una no dey shame after all the noise. You thought politics is by insulting people online. Where are the youths they said will deliver PO for Nigeria.

Rest.
No point
Re: Why Peter Obi And Atiku Should Do The Needful Now by Horus(m): 5:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
They are rigging the election. This is what the delay is about. You can get online and upload or download or whatever in
just one minute so what is taking them so long?

(1) (Reply)

Breakingnews: PDP Chieftain Confirms Peter Obi / Is The CBN Governor Really Responsible For Weakening Of The Naira? / What Sauce For Ladoja:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.