Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu (2788 Views)

Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MetaPhysical: 3:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Let me open on this thread by saying I did not vote in this election. I left the forum for a while so I could devote my precious time to matters specific to Yoruba. Tinubu is one person, and Yoruba is a nation. A nation much bigger than any one individual of us, but a mother to each and everyone of us.

To those who stood steadfastly beside Tinubu and endured through, I say well done to your great effort and accomplishment.

To President-elect Tinubu, I say Congratulations on your success. Contextually, Emi Lo Kan does not interprete as my turn, no. Emi Lo Kan stands for I have earned my eligibility.

I saw on news today, just the knowledge that Tinubu will win the contest is having positive spread in the international community. Traders in Stock Exchanges around the world reported big bounce on Nigerian bonds. They have renewed hope that Nigerian economy is about to get a big boost under Tinubu.

This is what everyone wants. Is it not?

God Bless the incoming President.
God Bless Yoruba.

54 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Garbage angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by wallex1983(m): 3:10am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:15am On Feb 28, 2023
God bless you too!

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Roboto11: 3:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations to Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by LegendHero(m): 3:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Metaphysical welcome back.

Otojo meta o. You just abandon Nairaland to us.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chamboi1: 3:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Jagaban

4 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EKONGKING: 3:48am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu should start working immediately . Ministers should be appointed immediately after inauguration.

If Tinubu fixes just electricity and insecurity ,he will be remembered for ever .

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 3:50am On Feb 28, 2023
EKONGKING:
Tinubu should start working immediately . Ministers should be appointed immediately after inauguration.

If Tinubu fixes just electricity and insecurity ,he will be remembered for ever .

Word!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by chamboi1: 3:54am On Feb 28, 2023
EKONGKING:

Security I think he can but electricity will take time.

To be honest, his candidacy will bring in more investors to naija

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by NSNA: 3:55am On Feb 28, 2023
It takes a level of wisdom and foresight to know that Tinubu is the best option out of the 3 front runners.

So a massive congratulations to Nigerians.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 3:56am On Feb 28, 2023
Then you guys should create your Yoruba Nation and stop disturbing us with this trash. Very tribalistic set of humans. In a sane country he can’t even become mayor in a county, let alone president, who dash monkey?

Like someone said sometimes last year, When Tinubu becomes the president and he falls Ill , he will give orders from hospital bed. He doesn’t have to be physically fit to make things happen… Can you imagine what is coming out from a forty something years old man?

Handing over a sick man to a bleeding country.
Even in the next 50years you guys still won’t be ready for change.

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:59am On Feb 28, 2023
Congratulations TINUBU. Only our Yoruba Muslim brothers voted for him . Shame on our Yoruba Christian brothers who voted against him

5 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:01am On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Congratulations TINUBU. Only our Yoruba Muslim brothers voted for him . Shame on our Yoruba Christian brothers who voted against him

Ekiti state is predominantly Christian yet no state gave him as high percentage of votes as Ekiti.

Ifeanyi, try another line.

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Formularcr7: 4:02am On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
shame on you uche, Yoruba aren't extremist

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by MyAmericandream(f): 4:05am On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:

Na who you dey support sef you this Igbo man?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by kaylardz(m): 4:11am On Feb 28, 2023
It's an insult to compare ordinary Obi to Asiwaju. Thank God we finally got it right by electing the capable hands. I see unprecedented growth and development in the next 4 years.

God bless president Buhari!
God bless Asiwaju Bola Tinubu!
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria!

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 4:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu renewed my faith in this country.

Tinubu was competing in the North. In an election that has Atiku and Kwankwaso. He was competing everywhere. He was comfortable in their midst. He was winning. He changed my perspective about the North. He put lies upon lies to rest. Propaganda upon propaganda to rest.

He won an election in a Christian and a Muslim State. He won 25% in every region of this country(please correct me if I am wrong)

He renewed my faith in this country.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EKONGKING: 4:17am On Feb 28, 2023
chamboi1:
Security I think he can but electricity will take time.

To be honest, his candidacy will bring in more investors to naija

YES, Electricity will take time ,but if there is visible progress in the field ,the people will be happy that some thing is being done.

Fuel deregulation should be a priority and toll gates should be built on important highways charging minimum amount which will be used for maintenance .

Wailers can wail, even Countries like India have toll gates all over their country ,The companies take loans from the bank build 4 to 6 lane road charge money for a period of 25 to 30 years and return back to government .
Infrastructure is built. Commute of people will be reduced ,Bank will get back their money and companies makes profit .

We need to study Asian countries like India ,Vietnam etc who are poorer than Nigeria in 2010 and which are making waves in international markets recently .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 28, 2023
AbdulMagaji:
Garbage angry
Well we hope indeed that all the troubles are worth it

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by EKONGKING: 4:26am On Feb 28, 2023
luvmijeje:
Tinubu renewed my faith in this country.

Tinubu was competing in the North. In an election that has Atiku and Kwankwaso. He was competing everywhere. He was comfortable in their midst. He was winning. He changed my perspective about the North. He put lies upon lies to rest. Propaganda upon propaganda to rest.

He won an election in a Christian and a Muslim State. He won 25% in every region of this country(please correct me if I am wrong)

He renewed my faith in this country.

except of south east ,but Iam happy for them as they cleared entire dead wood of local politicians who r holding them back .
I hope they would realize Governor,Senetors and Reps are as responsible for development as President of the country .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Nobody: 4:33am On Feb 28, 2023
EKONGKING:

YES, Electricity will take time ,but if there is visible progress in the field ,the people will be happy that some thing is being done.

Fuel deregulation should be a priority and toll gates should be built on important highways charging minimum amount which will be used for maintenance .

Wailers can wail, even Countries like India have toll gates all over their country ,The companies take loans from the bank build 4 to 6 lane road charge money for a period of 25 to 30 years and return back to government .
Infrastructure is built. Commute of people will be reduced ,Bank will get back their money and companies makes profit .

We need to study Asian countries like India ,Vietnam etc who are poorer than Nigeria in 2010 and which are making waves in international markets recently .

Wow!

You got something upstairs!

I like!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YungMillionaire: 4:39am On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Christistruth00: 4:41am On Feb 28, 2023
EKONGKING:

Tinubu needs to first go round the Country to heal and unite everyone
Too many are bitter but abundant food and national fairness can heal them

3 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by luvmijeje(f): 4:41am On Feb 28, 2023
EKONGKING:

except of south east ,but Iam happy for them as they cleared entire dead wood of local politicians who r holding them back .
I hope they would realize Governor,Senetors and Reps are as responsible for development as President of the country .

Thanks.

Obi!!!! The reason why I initially don't like him is his brand of politics(The politics of religion) but in this election he didn't rely on that alone. He seized a movement and made it his. He is sensitive to people's yearning and he has that gift of presenting himself as the solution(The hallmark of a great politician)

What Obi achieved in this election should catapult him to be one of the best politician that have ever come out of the East.

6 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by Christistruth00: 4:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
a

Please Elections are over you don't need to divide Yoruba into Christian and Muslim anymore
Peter Obi did it and he still lost

Ekiti the most Christian SW state gave Tinubu his greatest winning Margin

10 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by money121(m): 4:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 4:58am On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:
Then you guys should create your Yoruba Nation and stop disturbing us with this trash. Very tribalistic set of humans. In a sane country he can’t even become mayor in a county, let alone president, who dash monkey?

Like someone said sometimes last year, When Tinubu becomes the president and he falls Ill , he will give orders from hospital bed. He doesn’t have to be physically fit to make things happen… Can you imagine what is coming out from a forty something years old man?

Handing over a sick man to a bleeding country.
Even in the next 50years you guys still won’t be ready for change.
Kill yasef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 5:00am On Feb 28, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Na who you dey support sef you this Igbo man?
I can see u don't use to understand tins, u lack it

Can't u see that he was praying for tinubu to pick a Muslim running mate so that it will hamper his ambition of bn voted for.

Oponu

2 Likes

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by OlawaleBammie: 5:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Christistruth00:
a

Please Elections are over you don't need to divide Yoruba into Christian and Muslim anymore
Peter Obi did it and he still lost

Ekiti the most Christian SW state gave Tinubu his greatest winning Margin
Ekiti and ondo are more of Christian

1 Like

Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by remsonik(f): 5:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Has the final results been announced?
Re: Congratulations To President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu by YorubaNiBaba(m): 5:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you bro
Congrats to all progressives

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbos Practising IFA While We Carry Bible / Mtn *555*1* / BREAKING NEWS: Bomb Blast Rocks Military Church At Jaji In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.