Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,647 members, 7,813,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (59271 Views)

Help Me Say 'Thank You' To Seyi Tinubu - President's Personal Photographer, Nosa / Moment INEC Officially Declared Tinubu President-Elect (Video) / INEC Declares Bola Ahmed Tinubu President Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nemere2020: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2023
Notwithstanding the irritation in Lagos, Osun, Kano, Katsina, Yobe, Gombe and couple others, ‘President elect’ Sen Bola Ahmed Tinubu should write his acceptance speech now. But your Excellency please make it short, we will sleep early tonight. ‘Zero tension’. Alhamdulillah

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=atNkWohF-rgLvPGCjNnABw&s=19

Hadi Sirika is a nephew to President Buhari and Minister of Aviation.

112 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by YungMillionaire: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

When Tinubu said ' E lo fi okan bale,' I knew it was game over. And this was before the APC Presidential Primaries. A visionary giant. A gallant political General. The true political protege of the great Awo. You have useless your enemies and detractors. I have no doubt, you will unite Nigeria and help forge a great future for the country.

I will be in Abuja for your inauguration.

427 Likes 53 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by FreeStuffsNG: 5:48pm On Feb 27, 2023
Yes o!!!Bigots and nsobu nsobu mob lule piii

Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

231 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by incandescentena: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
Lol...grin Maaahd oh!

My mind is telling me Hadi sirika is using wayo to make jest and mock Tinubu that he Tinubu can not write speach with his shaky shaky hand.

Starving Urchinns above and below my comment. No need to quote me o. I am a full FIRST-CLASS CITIZEN OF THE FEDERAL REPULIC OF NIGERIA

50 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2023
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Victory guaranteed!

Asiwaju is light years ahead!

A demigod and one of a kind!

135 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Jones4190(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2023
It was at this moment that Goodluck Jonathan called Buhari in 2015 to congratulate him.

Atiku and Obi should do the needful. It's time!
#NigeriaDecides

171 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congrats jagaban borgu

93 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Lipscomb(m): 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2023
Shut up he has prepared that already you dont teach him what to do .useless presidency make it difficult for Tinubu to win shame you all.

57 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Osamanelly(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2023
Useless fool everywhere. What you guys are passing through now na small one compare to what is coming for Una. We all we suffer it

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin grin grin

85 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nazgul: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
This election would go down in history as the worst election ever conducted in Nigeria.

82 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Fools

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Criminality will not stand. This is an attack on Nigeria.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by VoteTinubu2023: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Was it ever in doubt?

President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu Akanbi omo olode ide.

May your Presidency favour every Nigerian irrespective of tribe, age and gender.

107 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by atobs4real(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Thank you.
We have won

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by sotall(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
grin
Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Omoawoke: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
angry

Lessons to learn from Tinubu

No permanent friends, no permanent enemies…
Count your loses if you lose, move on and strategize on the bigger picture. Keep your eyes in the prize
Ignore the distractions and focus on your game plan.

Strategize and work on your strengths. Don’t fight in the north, don’t fight in the south… fight every battle in your mind, anticipate betrayals before it happens, plan ahead for reconciliation….

Nigeria will be great under his leadership and influence.

Congratulations to the man of the moment
First of his name
Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Elofokan Bale of Africa

Master Tee, teach us your strategy

117 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Badgers14: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
With all his wayo wayo.. he didn't even win Lagos that he built .

Even his kinsmen in Osun rejected him..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Who be this one? Anyways, LP and PDP didn’t need to stage a walkout except they’ve seen the bigger picture and believe they’ve lost.

LP has made significant achievements by unseating some elements that had no business being in the National Assembly.

I see bigger upsets in the forthcoming Governorship and State assembly elections.

They should be patient and seek redress through the right channels.

Real change takes time but who knows what the future holds??

The entire election shouldn’t be canceled, some polling units, yeah but the entire election? Impossible

I don’t want certain bigwigs that lost senatorial and federal reps bids to have a second chance, NO PLEASE

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by NaughtyBrainiac: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
Jagaban

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by LegendHero(m): 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2023
No politician in this era can survive the obstacle Asiwaju surmounted if he eventually gets declared by INEC.

--Currency change hardship
--Induced fuel Scarcity
--Muslim-Muslim ticket in an almost 50/50 nation
--Propaganda from some section of CAN
--Propaganda against his person, age, wealth, and etc
--A hostile cabal
--Buhari I don't care attitude
--Some extremely woke Yoruba youth voting against him
--A christian North with mind made up

The North kept their word eventually. The Northern governor are the MVP. It is not easy for them back home too because Buhari government caused lot of damage at some point.

The biggest surprise in the North Central. Who would have imagined Tinubu getting even 25% for Benue and Nassarawa with all the propaganda by some religious bigots. Asiwaju cleared Kogi, Kwara, Niger, and did well in some other states in the NC.

South-South has proven that they have a mind of their own. Akwa Ibom is like a big surprise and even Bayelsa. How do you explain Tinubu winning Jonathan LG.

New alliance have been forged in this election.
Igbo + Northern christian alliance is very strong as seen.
SW + North alliance is very strong too. They exceeded my expectation.
NC + SW alliance cemented
SW + Some SS cemented
SE + Some SS cemented

115 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Dannyset(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
I want to credit myself for not ignoring the vituperation, anger, bitterness, and weeping of guys like Racoon and PrinceOfLagos.

I have never seen a people so bittered and chest beating in my life as if they are the ones to determine who will win this election.

What a disgrace to them now

68 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Gangster1ms: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Never in the history of this country's democracy has a president been rejected by majority of the people before his swearing in.
Something is cooking.. They can't just rig election and rule the country.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by adioolayi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
From Day1

Many analyst here that have been following Nigeria's political history for a long time , all stated that fragmentation of PDP into LP, NNPP, PDP and the G-5 will be the undoing of the oppositions.

It's just pure common sense...PDP, LP and NNPP are busy cancelling eachother out...

It took a giant coalition to defeat incumbent PDP in 2015 by APC, so what is PDP thinking about

With APC's abysmal performance in governance, especially, bad economic policies ...this election would have been a walkover.

PDP and their fragments are the one giving APC another four years...they should all lick their wounds!

Congratulations...Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban!

58 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Wawelexy(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
E go shock Una soon

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by dannypaul(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Someone that lost his Native land (Osun) and his acclaimed land (Lagos). Evidently, the gods have rejected him. The sooner you accept it, the better for your mental health. Come May 29th, let's see how he gets sworn in na!!

14 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Agbadocassava: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
We need to be studying Tinubu in school, He only focused on North making friends and allies while others are insulting everyone.

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Dialpad: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Obi will not win this election.... it was clear from the onset .... he was just there to entertain his supporters.

He is preparing for 8 years from now .

Politics 101

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nwaezeudo: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
FOOLS! Tinupoo can never be Nigeria's President! Mahmud should continue fooling himself.....Simply upload the result to IREV shikena but no way it's an impossible task!

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by MartinsD12(m): 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://twitter.com/hadisirika/status/1630206779031166976?t=atNkWohF-rgLvPGCjNnABw&s=19

Hadi Sirika is a nephew to President Buhari and Minister of Aviation.
Nonsense tinubu will never rule this country simple there was no presidential election.

2 Likes

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by BlessedOne01: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 27, 2023
When Datti said, uncle, he was sure Baba can't lose to kids like them

29 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Young Sowore Protesting Against The Military (Throwback Photos) / To My Boko Haram And Northern Brothers, Let Us Learn From The Yoruba. / "I Stand With Nigeria" Protest Begins In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.