Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,098 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) (7077 Views)

Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) / Governor Wike Inspects Rumuokoro Market And Park, Expresses Satisfaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by odinga1of: 3:07am On Feb 28, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Congratulation to Mr. Peter Obi of Labour Party

6 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by odinga1of: 3:08am On Feb 28, 2023
The big question! Who is going to announce the "Winner"

INEC chairman don run ooooo

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by odinga1of: 3:10am On Feb 28, 2023
What's wrong with Nairaland?

It's Seun Osewa working

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 4:05am On Feb 28, 2023
All those Rivers results you see on SM are Apc results,the real Inec Results will shock you.
Tinubu has been cancelled already by Kwankwoso and Atiku all his rigging are just attempts of dying horse kicking to play grin
LP will take the day.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by famology(m): 4:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
All those Rivers results you see on SM are Apc results,the real Inec Results will shock you.
Tinubu has been cancelled already by Kwankwoso and Atiku all his rigging are just attempts of dying horse kicking to play grin
LP will take the day.

Oga wake up. It's all over

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 4:19am On Feb 28, 2023
famology:

Oga wake up. It's all over

Na it's actually just started though cheesy
I expect the structure of suffering, pain and hardship to collapse the more this weekend grin
The Presidential election results will be released by Inec soon,all this una fake results na play still dey hungry una grin
With Atiku and Kwankwoso canceling Apc they now want to rig SS and MB to gain ground but it's failed woefully grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by derecho(m): 4:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Mahmoud don see high jump.

I saw how flustered he became after the walkout yesterday.

OBIdients have been digging very deep pit around INEC.

I wonder what is taking him this long to announce his fake result.
By the time Nigerians finish with Mahmoud, even his children will start committing suicide one by one

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by famology(m): 4:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I expect the structure of suffering, pain and hardship to collapse the more this weekend grin
The Presidential election results will be released by Inec soon,all this una fake results na play still dey hungry una grin
With Atiku and Kwankwoso canceling Apc they now want to rig SS and MB to gain ground but it's failed woefully grin grin

Enjoy your delusion

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 4:28am On Feb 28, 2023
famology:

Enjoy your delusion

Enjoy your delusion too.
The election is just starting.
We have a mandate to break into this evil demonic structure and yes with structureless Lp party it's happening so fast grin grin
You said they will not Win one polling unit outside Anambra grin grin
Lagos State real results go make you piss for body oo grin grin
APC will soon be explaining how they got more than 100k votes in Lagos.
The fall of Tinubu in Lagos was Championed by women especially Lagos market women,here in Mile12 Lagos I can categorically tell you that Apc doesn't have upto 2k votes grin.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by dazzlingd(m): 4:44am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Enjoy your delusion too.
The election is just starting.
We have a mandate to break into this evil demonic structure and yes with structureless Lp party it's happening so fast grin grin
You said they will not Win one polling unit outside Anambra grin grin
Lagos State real results go make you piss for body oo grin grin
APC will soon be explaining how they got more than 100k votes in Lagos.
The fall of Tinubu in Lagos was Championed by women especially Lagos market women,here in Mile12 Lagos I can categorically tell you that Apc doesn't have upto 2k votes grin.

APC got less than 10k votes in lagos

LP got 2,500,000 votes

Accept your defeat and move on.

Even if you add all APC votes in lagos to LP and do same for rivers. LP is still behind APC
And LP cannot get 25% in 24 states. So what are you crying for

10 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 4:54am On Feb 28, 2023
dazzlingd:

APC got less than 10k votes in lagos

LP got 2,500,000 votes

You don craze finish.

Accept your defeat and move on.

Even if you add all APC votes in lagos to LP and do same for rivers. LP is still behind APC
And LP cannot get 25% in 24 states. So what are you crying for

Says who grin grin
When the real results from SW,SS and MB pours in we will then know if you are right or not.
Lagos market women are angry oo grin
Governorship n'bo lo no oo, 😁
E lo tu ile yin se tori pke ojo repkete nbe lo no ba yi grin grin
All evil demonic structure in the SE will also be pulled down so all We know that we are not even in the least perturbed with your tribal hate grin

13 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Pillar12: 5:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Be like say you be comedian and you are just testing your skills on Obi and labour party.

Keep it up, one day you might actually grace AY live on stage

1 Like

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by dazzlingd(m): 5:08am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Says who grin grin
When the real results from SW,SS and MB pours in we will then know if you are right or not.
Lagos market women are angry oo grin
Governorship n'bo lo no oo, 😁
E lo tu ile yin se tori pke ojo repkete nbe lo no ba yi grin grin
All evil demonic structure in the SE will also be pulled down so all We know that we are not even in the least perturbed with your tribal hate grin
LP needs a strong northern allegiance to be able to win a presidential election. At this current situation, LP cannot secure the mandatory 2/3 of states for 25%. I have been saying this from day 1 that Lp will do very well in lagos but they will lose the war in the north. Tinubu is not really winning many states, he just stays competitive in all regions while Atiku and Obi are either winning or doing terribly bad in other regions.
The handwriting was clear and it is check mate, the better player won. The game does not who is the better person, it only knows the better player

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 5:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Pillar12:

Be like say you be comedian and you are just testing your skills on Obi and labour party.

Keep it up, one day you might actually grace AY live on stage

See this small boy oo grin I just dey hit your head with the reality of the situation on ground.

5 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Proudlyomonna: 5:15am On Feb 28, 2023
dazzlingd:

LP needs a strong northern allegiance to be able to win a presidential election. At this current situation, LP cannot secure the mandatory 2/3 of states for 25%. I have been saying this from day 1 that Lp will do very well in lagos but they will lose the war in the north. Tinubu is not really winning many states, he just stays competitive in all regions while Atiku and Obi are either winning or doing terribly bad in other regions.
The handwriting was clear and it is check mate, the better player won. The game does not who is the better person, it only knows the better player

And who tells you Obi will not be getting the required votes when this election goes free and fare as promised by Inec.
Let's all cross our fingers and let Inec do their sakamanje finish.

7 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by dazzlingd(m): 5:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

And who tells you Obi will not be getting the required votes when this election goes free and fare as promised by Inec.
Let's all cross our fingers and let Inec do their sakamanje finish.
Obi won 99% of south east votes, scoring over 400k in Enugu while apc and Lp together was not up to 20k -- free and fair
Ekiti gave Tinubu 200k while Pdp got 89k ---Rigged
I am just being reasonable here, the election is better than 2019 although not perfect.

4 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by KanwuliaExtra: 6:05am On Feb 28, 2023
odinga1of:

Too many factions holding INEC in that special area. Some people go KPAI for this election mata I swia.🤣🤣🤣

This is how Nigerians are holding INEC right now.
Any pim from INEC two eggs are gone 🤣🤣🤣

9 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by SenatePresdo(m): 6:16am On Feb 28, 2023
odinga1of:

Run to where, I no understand grin

All I know is that Tinubu can never be president.

6 Likes

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Oscabone: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2023
Very useless girl…
okavenago:
ENDTIME GIRL! See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her “Male Fans” To See (!8+)... Copy and open the link in a browser to check out…tliz.org
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Alphonsus1985: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2023
She’s very dirty
okavenago:
ENDTIME GIRL! See What This Young Girl Posted Online For Her “Male Fans” To See (!8+)... Copy and open the link in a browser to check out…tliz.org
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Efosaspeaks: 6:17am On Feb 28, 2023
I pity men that’s tripping for her
okavenago:
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by SIlver360: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Very irritating
okavenago:
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
odinga1of:
What's wrong with Nairaland?

It's Seun Osewa working
I just for him o, a lot of fake news and incitements flying around and nothing is being done about them

1 Like

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by AskOhaneze1: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
She looks like vomit
okavenago:
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by ujuronor: 6:18am On Feb 28, 2023
And She thinks she’s beautiful
okavenago:

1 Like

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Oscabone: 6:26am On Feb 28, 2023
I pity mama wey born this idiot
okavenago:
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:46am On Feb 28, 2023
Proudlyomonna:
LP will take the day.
go and sleep my friend
Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by okavenago: 6:57am On Feb 28, 2023
You should go and sleep, you lack sense... Peter will win, watch and see...
Abdul4trust1:
go and sleep my friend

1 Like

Re: Evidence Choke Oooo Rivers State (rumuokoro) by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:59am On Feb 28, 2023
okavenago:
You should go and sleep, you lack sense... Peter will win, watch and see...
in your dream

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Will Do Our Best To Support Nigeria — DG WTO, Okonjo-Iweala / Electricity Tariff Increase To Allow Discos Pay For Gas, Maintain Machines -NERC / Is It Illegal To Carry A Laptop? I Was Arrested For Carrying One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.