Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) (38106 Views)

Soludo Joins Makinde To Flag Off 32.2km Circular Road Infrastructure In Ibadan / Governor Wike Imposes A 24-Hour Curfew In Parts Of Rumuokoro And Rumuodomaya / Behold Longest Flyover In West Africa To Be Commissioned By President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Englov(m): 9:27am On Oct 23, 2019
Heavy preparations is ongoing as Governor of Rivers State His Excellence Nyenso Ezebunwa Wike is about to flag off the flyover at Rumuokoro Roundabout.

This project is to be handled by a well known contractor Julius Berger. This project is meant to ease off the long traffic experienced by motorists in the area.

I will update you guys with the latest as the program unfolds...

Cheers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Englov(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019
Conituation...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Englov(m): 9:28am On Oct 23, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Facidio: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2019
Mr project, the slayer of Amaechi and the entire ubima village and allies..... We believe in your government. Carry go the wicked wike

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by overall90: 9:44am On Oct 23, 2019
And they have to close the road. shocked
i can imgine what people will go through around that axis today.

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2019
Mr Project causing painment to the Lizard of Ubima since 1804.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by jamesversion: 9:55am On Oct 23, 2019
No Prototype of flyover that they are constructing, na wah.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:00am On Oct 23, 2019
This project is to be handled by a well known contractor Julius Berger. This project is meant to ease off the long traffic experienced by motorists in the area.
So good to be reading some positive and good news coming out from Rivers state in recent times.
That part of town really needs a flyover.
Good governance is all we want all over our nation.
God bless Rivers state.
God bless Nigeria

I will update you guys with the latest as the program unfolds...
Thanks OP.
We will be waiting for more positive updates.....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by FbcGrafix(m): 10:00am On Oct 23, 2019
Do you need a professional logo?... Dm me on whatsapp. Check my designs and my number in the link in my signature. You will be amazed
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019
Yesterday was Attilery today Rumuokoro..
Very soon Portharcourt would become "Fly Over" state!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by one1prax(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019
abeg let them commence work immediately, if it will ease traffic jam in that place

Promo, get your own website or blog for 13k, see red writing below(my signature) for contact
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by 1shortblackboy: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019
That rumuokoro junction really needs a flyover

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Brandstudio01: 10:01am On Oct 23, 2019
That Road is long overdue

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Olukat(m): 10:02am On Oct 23, 2019
jamesversion:

Calm down this is not Nollywood!

12 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by bangbangall: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2019
Good
Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Cherrybae(f): 10:03am On Oct 23, 2019
jamesversion:

Amaechi built many flyover, good roads and world class drainage without making noise
You are here talking rubbish.

We in Rivers know wike cannot compete with Amaechis projects.

Nonsense

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Menance: 10:03am On Oct 23, 2019
see as them they answer Igbo names. Ezebunwa

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Olukat(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
"Julius Berger or John Thomas or what do they call you? This is a project of my life.
The three flyovers in Port Harcourt must be completed at the stated dates.
I don't want to hear that it is raining, so we cannot work.
Now look outside, it is raining now and I am paying you in the rain o!
N21 billion is not a small money; and you must employ Rivers people,
don't go and import Lagos crowd! grin grin grin

Gov. Wike to representatives of Julius Berger during signing of contract terms.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Phyqee10(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
Imagin flyou over for rumuokoro when nkpolu don turn river..smh

3 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by yomip3t(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019
When will Nigerians stop celebrating politicians for giving them their rightful things.

He didn’t do it with his personal money.

This is what he should do.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Macktaob(m): 10:04am On Oct 23, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by BlackDonald: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Governor weah get sense .. UNLIKE Okezie Ikpeazu !!!

And Pothole Governor of Anambra State !!!

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nsarug80: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
jamesversion:
Oga, na you be Julius Berger?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by sylve11: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

if you know the kind hold up wey dey those areas sometimes ehn. shocked cool

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Sweetcollins: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Well-done Working Wike

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by kensing1046(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2019
Mr project ride on, the only Niger delta governor that is doing well.

Kudos...

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by SoNature(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2019
TroubleMaker47:

Port Harcourt is still learning.

Come to Lagos

7 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by donprinyo(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2019
Oga Nkpolu nids ur attention instead of ur political flyover.

5 Likes

Re: Governor Wike About To Flag Off Rumuokoro Flyover In Rivers State(pictures) by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 23, 2019
So a flyover is what a governor should be flagging off in this day and age and people are celebrating it? undecided

I weak for this country sha undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Salaries: Strike Imminent In 18 States / Facebook Blocks Nigerian Man Who Called IPOB "Terror Group" (Photos) / Unrest In Abia: Ikpeazu Meets Army Commander & Traditional Rulers In Abia (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.