Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,470 members, 7,840,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Nigerians In Benin Republican And Togo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Benin Republican And Togo (604 Views)

Relocating To Lome Togo / Have You Been To Benin Republic And Togo ? / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Benin Republican And Togo by Lug40s: 5:00am On Feb 28, 2023
Hi guys.

I'm set to travel to Benin republic or Lome Togo for hustles. I'm so tired of Nigeria right now and I need a new challenge. I have lived in Malaysia, South Africa and still planning to enter back southie before the year runs out but for the mean time I want to be in either Lome Togo or Benin republic.

I need a brother that show me around and blend me in especially for the first week of entering the country.

I'm ready for the trip and waiting for your message.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republican And Togo by Irupetepete: 6:49am On Feb 28, 2023
Lug40s:
Hi guys.

I'm set to travel to Benin republic or Lome Togo for hustles. I'm so tired of Nigeria right now and I need a new challenge. I have lived in Malaysia, South Africa and still planning to enter back southie before the year runs out but for the mean time I want to be in either Lome Togo or Benin republic.

I need a brother that show me around and blend me in especially for the first week of entering the country.

bro, let me know as it goes and if you have any feasible and lucrative business 2 can do, pls let me know... Nigeria Don tire me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Benin Republican And Togo by Akuruoulo(m): 8:22pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lug40s:
Hi guys.

Bro I would love to know who that place is.
Try give me feed back Biko.
How hustle that way be. My plan is leaving at the end of the year or early next year.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman Photographs Something Amazing From An Airplane In The Middle Of A Storm / Job Offer From China / Estimate On Japa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.