Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election (39116 Views)

Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor / Ebele Obiano: I Went To Greet Bianca Ojukwu & She Slapped Me / Bianca Ojukwu: Why I Slapped Ebele Obiano Who Was Drunk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by toloohthegreat: 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

Obi won Lagos

Labour Party now has over 30 Federal Reps and Senate seats and still counting .

Governorship seats loading on 11th

We did well, I'm proud

U are proud of shame. You definitely don't have shame in the first place. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by HellVictorinho7: 10:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Greyworld:

The last line defines who you are. Tinubu son wears a 350milion naira watch, you wear Tinubu rubber wrist band.

Shey better no good for your body ni??

I can give yu an invite if you can afford your flight ticket so you travel and see how human societies are organized.
peter obi supported cashless nonsense
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Ugwuoke347(m): 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
christopherozo:

All this rubbish epistle that an obviously jobless and clueless 1mbecile like you spent valuable time to type reeks of nothing but worthless hypocrisy

The world is a jungle, not a monastery.

But fools like you might not know it because you spend a greater part of ya life reading motivational trash that leaves you at the bottom of life’s ladder .

Losers are always easy to spot.

Deal with it Bro, Ojukwu’s wife is a lioness. We are mightily proud of her no nonsense style.

Your own world is a jungle.
My own world is full of roses and sunshine.
I remain untouched by your negative utterances and your wayward imagination.
How lionly can a lioness be?
A lioness who fights in public.
Is that a true character of a lioness.
Who is that person of noble spirit who picks a fight in public right in the full glare of camera causing a stir in a solemn state function?
How can a lioness be so easily provoked and distabilized? What happened to tact and decorum? How can a lioness lose her cool so easily?
What is your definition of "lioness"?
Making a shameful public spectacle of oneself? Is that what makes a lioness.
Is this how people like you distort the value system of society just to serve your ego?
Let me say it again:
Bianca should do herself a great favour by playing the part of a peace maker and an examplary reference figure that she should be.
She should refrain from belittling herself any further by resurrecting old quarrels that are better left to the healing of time.
If you are Bianca herself, hear it again:
Pride will take you to no good place.
You are definitely not perfect.
Your fall will come if you do not tow the path of wisdom.
Let Mrs Obiano be.
Go work for peace.
God Almighty is watching you.
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by MeeLan: 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2023
Those two women, one will soon make a MOVE against the other
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Bullpenn11: 11:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
christopherozo:

All this rubbish epistle that an obviously jobless and clueless 1mbecile like you spent valuable time to type reeks of nothing but worthless hypocrisy

The world is a jungle, not a monastery.

But fools like you might not know it because you spend a greater part of ya life reading motivational trash that leaves you at the bottom of life’s ladder .

Losers are always easy to spot.

Deal with it Bro, Ojukwu’s wife is a lioness. We are mightily proud of her no nonsense style.

I just love the way she treat that drunk woman’s fvck up. Obiano’s wife is a complete disgrace.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Karlosorji(m): 3:44am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

grin grin grin

you forgot..Tinubu is the president ..money, power and popularity will be the order of the day..

Apc will be more stronger than ever . cheesy grin

It is all over for obi and Labour party

You cant use more and stronger at thesame time. Dull boy
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Kfed4ril(m): 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
oyin44:

Keep dreaming, the same way you predicted that obi will win..

What matter most is that the power remains in south west not south east

So is has been about power being in the SW not about competence. Wow
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Chikeluba25(m): 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very childish
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by maruzia: 1:00pm On Mar 01, 2023
akosanwafo:

Childish shatter ya mouth for there. This Obiano wife wet Dey cause trouble upandan for Anambra, even she Dey slap her own husband no be childish, Abi !
I like d way Bianca just ignore this agbero and hit her with technical knock out when she deserve it.
This is pure savagery with CLASS! I love it!

Serves Obiano’s wife right. She dey look for roforofo fight and she come collect woto woto. Bianca deserves a full case of champagne.

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by moupe: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Cantonese:
How she dared to contest still amazes me.
Honestly. Some people have no shame.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Bullpenn11: 7:11pm On Oct 25, 2023
moupe:

Honestly. Some people have no shame.

Aswear
Re: Bianca Ojukwu Shades Ebele Obiano After Losing Her Senatorial Election by Daremee: 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2023
MartinCorridon:
Okay ooo

Before Nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Did Not Ask Banks To Dispense & Accept Old Naira Notes - Dr Isa Abdulmumin / Sowore: Washington Post Condemns Buhari Over Detention / Kaduna State Governor Yero Rejects CAN Award.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.