Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,569 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (44968 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by teepain: 10:20am On Feb 28, 2023
seanwilliam:

As much as I don’t support any candidate for this election, for the bolded, you’re very stûpid human being.

A very broke and nonentity who wanted to build a 3 bedroom house with 1m is talking about beggars in ibadan.
You that your life needs deliverance self Dey talk.

Îdiotic human being . So since they didn’t support your favorite now, theyre less of a human?
All of una Dey mad self. Una sha sabi incite violence.

Bro I now pronounce you a verbal murderer, hian! What did the guy do that you murdered his career before it even started. Anyway he deserves all the verbal excoriations that he his getting. Very intolerant lout. That #1 million to build 3 br off me.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by seanwilliam(m): 10:28am On Feb 28, 2023
teepain:

Bro I now pronounce you a verbal murderer, hian! What did the guy do that you murdered his career before it even started. Anyway he deserves all the verbal excoriations that he his getting. Very intolerant lout. That #1 million to build 3 br off me.

I swear bro.I detest people like that .
Someone that can’t even feed himself COMFORTABLY is talking about insulting beggars in Ibadan .
Tbh in election/football and competitions in general , everyone will always have favorite. But whatever the outcome is, a sensible person will embrace spirit of sportsmanship.
Not that I’ll now turn you to enemy or develop hatred for u cos my favorite didnt win .

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by teepain: 10:31am On Feb 28, 2023
seanwilliam:

I swear bro.I detest people like that .
Someone that can’t even feed himself COMFORTABLY is talking about insulting beggars in Ibadan .
Tbh in election/football and competitions in general , everyone will always have favorite. But whatever the outcome is, a sensible person will embrace spirit of sportsmanship.
Not that I’ll now turn you to enemy or develop hatred for u cos my favorite didnt win .

I share your sentiments. Anyone who inspires post violence election should be dealt with squarely by the security operatives. Tinubu lost in 2 of the SW states; Obi won in all the SE states, Obi won Lagos and Osun yet they are talking about rigging! Haba! Wetin dem want make Atiku talk?
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by MeineMutter: 10:48am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
that you are a yahoo boy duping people doesn't mean everyone is like you.

Prove to us here that you are not a corrupt oni jibiti. Provide evidences here. Let’s know what you do for a living, with sufficient proofs.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Kodak9(m): 11:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

You know say una first claim say una go take over nigeria through OBI. But now una don fail on that agenda.
But this Lagos own, Omo! Una eyes go start to Dey see shege for Wetin una do.
Walayi.
Any ibo guy wey go sell any fake stuff for me or my friends or fam lasan, omo! E fit die out of beating o.
Make una sha Dey play Dey go.
bro y will you buy from an igbo man if dere are other Yoruba traders.
That show's that without us you ppl can't even eat.
We own y'all pussies😂😂
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by VEHINTOLAR: 11:38am On Feb 28, 2023
May Allah bless my Hausa/Fulani people of Zamfara ! You guys have demonstrated yet again that you're people of credibility and virtues;the real Nigerians ! You gave a promise to vote massively for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and you delivered on your promise; what a reliable partners you've proven yourselves to be ! You guys said that you did not forget what Tinubu did for one of your owns,Buhari and you delivered on your promise,may Allah reward you for this. Yoruba people are promise keepers too;we won't forget what you've just done for our own Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

As for you Igbo people.........hmmmm,oh my,you've always shown your silly selves to be our archenemies but this time around,you've stretched your stupidity to its very last limits ! You go hear from us !
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Divit(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2023
Kodak9:
bro y will you buy from an igbo man if dere are other Yoruba traders.
That show's that without us you ppl can't even eat.
We own y'all pussies😂😂
God forbid! tufiakwa!!
I no Dey patronize ibo sellers.
From palm oil, to Titus fish, to clothes to body lotions and perfumes, na fake una Dey sell. Lmfao
Werey!!!
You know Wetin kill una papa during Biafra war? Cuz we cut you people off. What was the aftermath? Great starvation. Which means you people can’t stand alone as a nation.
If y’all can stand alone, why don’t you all go and do business in your ibo land?
Your mumu na follow come not economical influenced.
Listen, a yoruba region will stand gallantly without the help of you ibos.
Ordinary this ajah wey una populate, na so so fake, substandard products una dey sell. Na una Dey deteriorate our economy. The bleach and oversaturate the whole market with fake goods.
Foolish being.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Idaytesj29(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
ishowdotgmail:

Shut up! Which cooperate beggars! Na yEAST beggar no con dey… Don’t know what you’re looking for in Ibadan. Lagos no do una, una don litter the whole of Ogun now extending to Ibadan.

If Peter Obi developed Anambra well, why una no fit siddon dey do una business there

I tire for them ooo.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Smartwave: 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Islandlady:
Shut up jare, are you not a begger too...
Yen yen yen! Ranting like a loser you are, besides where will you see the Yoruba begger? Ode
is only in the southeast that Beggers have union and music band
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Kodak9(m): 1:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Divit:

God forbid! tufiakwa!!
I no Dey patronize ibo sellers.
From palm oil, to Titus fish, to clothes to body lotions and perfumes, na fake una Dey sell. Lmfao
Werey!!!
You know Wetin kill una papa during Biafra war? Cuz we cut you people off. What was the aftermath? Great starvation. Which means you people can’t stand alone as a nation.
If y’all can stand alone, why don’t you all go and do business in your ibo land?
Your mumu na follow come not economical influenced.
Listen, a yoruba region will stand gallantly without the help of you ibos.
Ordinary this ajah wey una populate, na so so fake, substandard products una dey sell. Na una Dey deteriorate our economy. The bleach and oversaturate the whole market with fake goods.
Foolish being.
😂😂
You love igbo so much that you adopted their slang "tufiakwa".
Good epistle but by the way history was then not now. you can't try food blockade now cus nah una afonjas wey go suffer.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by 0monnak0da: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:

As for you Igbo people.........hmmmm,!
You said....?
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by olamakinde(m): 4:24pm On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
getat corporate beggars .
na you be corporate mumu
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by clems88(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
olamakinde:
na you be corporate mumu
beggar
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by DashingRush(m): 7:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Advert: Get certified with confidence. Take your business to the next level. We offer customized ISO certification services to businesses of all sizes. Get a free quote. Visit https://iso.systemcertifications.com to learn more.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by MuslimIgbo: 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
Emola12:
opportunistic bastard like MY USELESS forefather
OKAY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Chude Meets With Chief Innocent Chukwuma (Photo) / Onyebuchi Emerges Ebonyi PDP Governorship Consensus Candidate / Xerona Duke And DJ Caise White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.