Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,176 members, 7,835,926 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara (45029 Views)

Why Tinubu Declared State Of Emergency On Food Security — Uche Nwosu / Search For New Notes Gets Fiercer As Tinubu Declared President-elect / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by jeromestarks: 7:24am On Feb 28, 2023
Some Nigerians are very stupid to say the least.

If Tinubu wins, it is rigged but once is Peter Obi who wins a particular state, it is free and fair.

No be mumuness be that?

Anyways, remember that those who didn't marry a virgin woman are currently wishing they are single. Never marry a woman who has been fvcked and mounted by other men because she will definitely fvck her ex the moment he shows up to her on Facebook or in the market and you will train another man's child thinking it's yours.

Once your wife begins to misbehave, just know that she has started fvcking her ex. Be wise and send her away before she sends you to your death.

Fvck any girl you want but when it comes to marriage, find a virgin woman and marry. Only her deserves your love and devotion. Only her can give you a peaceful lasting home. Only her can give you children who are truly yours.
Only her can give you daughters who won't open her pvssy for many men except her husband alone.
Girls are a copy of their mothers. Don't let coded ashaw0 retire into your house. Fvck her and let her go when you're tired of her overused pvssy.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by owem19(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
For your mind you dey make sense
MuslimIgbo:
Just wondering since o...
Who exactly did ŌSÚ people voted for?
Did they also vote Obi? grin
This would be funny as shìt if they did. grin

We Īgboe people will always have the segregation between ourselves. ÒSÙ will always be outcasts. They will never be respected.
Nobody wants to marry ÒSÚ
Nobody wants to have any relationship with ÕSU

We are even very intolerant and toxic to ourselves, how do we expect others to respect us.

This is why I voted Jagaban. He far better than Òbí.
Òbí is just an opportunistic Bastard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Yommychrz(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Is alright. Let me see any aboki or Yoruba come and beg me for money eehhh , I go insult their life angry . Most annoying thing is that at Ibadan you see them doing corporate begging. " Wears clean cloth n walks up to you n say good morning sir , I never chop since last week find me something. Or my family has not eaten since yesterday angry . Thunder go really fire una
you see where tribal sentiment has taken you to. That’s why an Igbo man will never rule us in this generation of ours

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by jaxxy(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Iamgrey5:
The core North

Tinubu won only Jigawa and Zamfara likely to win Borno

In North Central

Tinubu only won Niger, Kwara and Benue likely to win kogi.

In South West

Tinubu only won Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Ondo

Tinubu won 10 states while Apc had more than 16 governors and they claimed he rigged the election.

from the fake and illegal results? I'm laughing at u guys. Nobody is talking u seriously.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by YorubaNiBaba(m): 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
BlessedOne01:
Victory at last!

Congratulations to our incoming Jagaban!

Congratulations to our President-elect Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu and our Vice President-elect Senator Kashim Shettima!

GOD bless Nigeria!

Renewed Hope 2023!

BATified 2023!
God bless u too

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc
While the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes

Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..
You just celebrated obi win in plateau and never said this but now that Tinubu won zamfara you are wailing like a troll..

What exactly is you guys problem, make me understand!
Once it's not in your favor then it's rigging! 🤣

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Tflex01: 7:26am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Is alright. Let me see any aboki or Yoruba come and beg me for money eehhh , I go insult their life angry . Most annoying thing is that at Ibadan you see them doing corporate begging. " Wears clean cloth n walks up to you n say good morning sir , I never chop since last week find me something. Or my family has not eaten since yesterday angry . Thunder go really fire una

You that have alternate moniker that you use to beg for money on NL...

Abi make I cast you?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Successkay12(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Mugu it happens in east too. I leave in east

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by stuffs2002: 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Machinegun91(m): 7:27am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC should declare Tinubu let this jungle scatter

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Gizer: 7:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Lanretoye:
because you give coins to people now they must do your bidding or vote your candidate.God that gave you life,what did you give in return...chicken brain.
Dont mind him. The guy too is doing vote buying.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Hendrixky: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Islandlady:
Shut up jare, are you not a begger too...
Yen yen yen! Ranting like a loser you are, besides where will you see the Yoruba begger? Ode

They are all over town begging
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by tyinfinity: 7:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Peter obi is an outcast OSU

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by hdrifter11: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

Oga INEC officials didn't vote the electorates did

7 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Drealman20: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
jaxxy:

from the fake and illegal results? I'm laughing at u guys. Nobody is talking u seriously.

Don't take us serious.. Just watch.

Tinubu is our president

2 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Jemex003: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:

I understand you bro and i truly feel your pain. But remember ur people too plenty for house help and Olosho in our West cuz its going to affect them too. From dis moment any igbo caught for robbery will be use for ritual

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by beejay85: 7:30am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Lekan239(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

the killing and crisis will locate you and your family first anywhere you are before it locate Nigeria, and when it does locate you, we won't be happy and rejoice, instead we will feel sad and mourn the sorrow that will befall you. For we are not heartless like you are.

All this I said here today will befall you except you change your perspective and wish Nigeria well irrespective of the Candidate that won

19 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by money121(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by jaxxy(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2023
Drealman20:

Don't take us serious.. Just watch.

Tinubu is our president

it will be 100% illegal. Not even a debate.

we like to waste out time in this country.
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Splendor27: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:
are u so daft for saying this,,,obi won lagos and got vote in sw and north,,,ooh in ur shallow mind u think it only igbo that voted him,had it been yorubas did not vote him you think obi can have 10%of lagos...
Me am yoruba and I voted em also,,it people like you that turn this election to tribalism...continue....

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Jnrprince1(m): 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

The bad news will be coming from your household and you will keep on celebrating it with your family mad werey

3 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Anatakuebira: 7:32am On Feb 28, 2023
LP with the 25%.

Na joke o.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Anatakuebira: 7:33am On Feb 28, 2023
Jnrprince1:

The bad news will be coming from your household and you will keep on celebrating it with your family mad werey
Amen! So shall it be.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by odiinsgrace(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Just wondering since o...
Who exactly did ŌSÚ people voted for?
Did they also vote Obi? grin
This would be funny as shìt if they did. grin

We Īgboe people will always have the segregation between ourselves. ÒSÙ will always be outcasts. They will never be respected.
Nobody wants to marry ÒSÚ
Nobody wants to have any relationship with ÕSU

We are even very intolerant and toxic to ourselves, how do we expect others to respect us.

This is why I voted Jagaban. He far better than Òbí.
Òbí is just an opportunistic Bastard.
efulefu
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by mightycrownnyme: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
i woke up again today, thank God we are still leading

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by achorladey: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Lanretoye:
because you give coins to people now they must do your bidding or vote your candidate.God that gave you life,what did you give in return...chicken brain.

No be only on election day vote buying dey take place. grin grin grin grin grin grin. This election drama too much everywhere.

If he calls them CORPORATE BEGGARS then this person too na CORPORATE VOTE BUYER grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Fawazzz: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
stuffs2002:
These South East are the worst hypocrite in the world.

Just look at how much rigging that was carried out in this INEC result sheet from South East

They rigged South East but now claiming others rigged

Even party agents voted against their party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Occurstaem(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:

Is this not what you people have always been doing? It's not new to us.

Collect your bucket and cry to your heart's content.

4 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by Businessman1986(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
VoteTinubu2023:
Tinubu from SW dominating NW like it's nothing.

Atiku is a finished man.

Overrated nuisance.

No one is a nuisance. Not Atiku. Not Obi. Not Kwankwaso. No one. They all had millions of votes. Under-estimate no one!

I am BATIFIED.
ASIWAJU 2023
God bless Nigeria.
Allahumma Amin

9 Likes

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by nothingspoil70: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Iam patiently waiting for inec chairman to pronounce those sweet words:

............... that you Ahmed bola Tinubu, having scored the highest votes and meeting all the............. is hereby declared as the winner and the president..........

Somebody please help me fill the dots and and complete it jare

1 Like

Re: 2023 Elections: Tinubu Declared Winner In Zamfara by seanwilliam(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
clems88:

As much as I don’t support any candidate for this election, for the bolded, you’re very stûpid human being.

A very broke and nonentity who wanted to build a 3 bedroom house with 1m is talking about beggars in ibadan.
You that your life needs deliverance self Dey talk.

Îdiotic human being . So since they didn’t support your favorite now, theyre less of a human?
All of una Dey mad self. Una sha sabi incite violence.

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP Zones President To North, VP Goes To South East / Buhari campaign pictures in Abia state, gets traditional title. / Ali Modu Sherrif In High Spirits As He Arrives His Residence After Victory. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.