Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,379 members, 7,958,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kaduna State Final Result - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Final Result (9323 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari Get 3 Votes Akwu Ebe Ukpor - Polling Unit 006 Anambra State Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 12:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
Bede2u:
And you're afraid of the country dividing? Why's that
it's before,now that we see Niger republic surviving in the desert,we believe we can also survive. I even forgot to add that now we have oil in the north (Bauchi).
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Ofunaofu: 12:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeOTR:

It's true. LP didn't make 25%

It still doesn't answer the question

How did you arrive at that

I am here to learn
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
ysth:
fool. So what are you now saying. That christians voted for Obi, but Atiku, Kwankwaso, Tinubu are traditional worshippers or atheists but the north still voted them? Are you guys fucking serious in this country with this warped mindset?
you see I know what iam saying in the north, pastors are telling their followers to vote Peter Obi. Also 90% of Peter Obi votes is from christians.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

Well, in that case, why are we wasting our time as a nation? why not divide the country so that the people you hate to see rule can rule themselves and you can also rule yourselves in peace without seeing the people you so much hate?

Ordo you consider them as a conquered people? who you have taken as slaves and to be ruled forever? is this a case of proceeds of war? like they are more or less your inheritance?

The country is not working. It is obvious there is no future for my kids here.

Mr Sharrif a quick question - Does it mean you and the hausas/fulanis won't vote an igbo man even if he is the most competent for the job? that can make nigeria a better place for you , i and our future kids? will you people vote for him or will rather vote for your people?
the bitter true is:- in Nigeria we mostly vote based on religion and tribalism. If it's base on quality why will you vote Peter Obi and allow kwankwasso?. All this noise about Peter Obi kwankwasso has good track record more than him.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Idiko1: 12:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
It is shame Nigeria has turned into 2-tribe and one-religion country, Fulani, Yoruba and Islam. Thanks to goons from southern Nigeria who followed Yoruba to join forces with Jihadists from northern region to precipitate war of attrition on Ndigbo and Biafrans in 1967. Since that time, I have never subscribed to Nigeria or idiotic One-Nigeria.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Idiko1: 12:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
it's before,now that we see Niger republic surviving in the desert,we believe we can also survive. I even forgot to add that now we have oil in the north (Bauchi).

Now let us go to the table and disintegrate the shithole called Nigeria unconditionally.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Oluwashola1100(m): 12:25pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am here to learn

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
do you know how many times buhari won 12 million votes without paying a Kobo?. In Nigeria election it's the structure that matter. This election results is poor for APC due to lack of cash.
Nonetheless,is manageable.

Across Nigeria ? Or just north ? Obi spread like nutter. Tinubu self no spread, Obi win inside aso rock. Without inducement. That man is the greatest politician alive. Beat Tinubu for him local government and state. Surprised the short governor el rufai for him state. If free and fair. Obi is the president, they reduced his vote, those polls affected Obi, it allowed the enemies re strategize
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by DeOTR: 12:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

I am here to learn
According to the OP, the total votes of the Candidates is 1,341,109. The 25% 1,341,109 x 0.25 is approximately 335277.
Obi polled lesser than 300k votes, so he didn't make 25%.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Evicsholar(f): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
now you that voted party without structure where did it take you?.

It has taken me to a place of hope - a hope that we are on a path to get things better. That my generation would not settle for less even when the odds are against them.
I am glad that candidates of 'the party without structure' have been elected as senators and HOR members. I am also impressed that Nigerian electorates are beginning to see beyond political parties to elect credible candidates. Finally, I am optimistic about the prospect that politicians and political parties will begin to realize that power truly belongs to the people, hence they will field their best candidates and not package bad products because they know you will blindly accept it.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Bede2u(m): 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
so why not give nyamiri a chance. Even if they divide the country, you guys will still survive as you said? But if they don't divide the country, they might even help develop it and heal old wounds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Evicsholar(f): 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
do you know how many times buhari won 12 million votes without paying a Kobo?. In Nigeria election it's the structure that matter. This election results is poor for APC due to lack of cash.
Nonetheless,is manageable.
Meaning your structure is vote buying, under age voting and thuggery. So if there was cash, you would have bought more vote. You are not yet tired of Nigeria's woes. You deserve the way your leaders treat you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Ofunaofu: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeOTR:

According to the OP, the total votes of the Candidates is 1,341,109. The 25% 1,341,109 x 0.25 is approximately 335277.
Obi polled lesser than 300k votes, so he didn't make 25%.

You mean that they will add the entire votes of all the candidates from there you now get the 25%

I used to think that it the 25% of the total votes of the leading candidate

Eg. Let assume that the votes of the leading candidate is 500k, 25% of it is what is required

I am here to learn
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Evicsholar(f): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
because typical hausa man believe they will divide the country,this is our believe since after civil war.
Then let them go or are they your slaves or do Hausas own this nation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 28, 2023
SpatialKing:

Yeah Peter Obi not a Muslim that's the extra
Just say it...

Core Northerners have never voted for someone that is not a Muslim and they will never..
Even during PDP era they voted CPC

Peter Obi has done his best he has won the heart and love of all the Christians in Nigeria.

Tinubu is the Muslims favorite.

I'm a Christian, and he hasn't won my heart. Don't generalize. I'm not that easily fooled, bullied or gaslighted. And by the way, i dont give two hoops about Ol' Bulgy eyes and the other 2 clowns contesting alongside Obi either.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by DeOTR: 12:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

You mean that they will add the entire votes of all the candidates from there you now get the 25%

I used to think that it the 25% of the total votes of the leading candidate

Eg. Let assume that the votes of the leading candidate is 500k, 25% of it is what is required

I am here to learn
It's not the total of the leading candidate, but the total votes cast for all candidates, including invalid votes.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Ofunaofu: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2023
DeOTR:

It's not the total of the leading candidate, but the total votes cast for all candidates, including invalid votes.

Ok good

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Elliotwaveforec: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Garba, How did you arrive at the conclusion that LP did not meet 25% vote
You know do arithmetic for pry school ni? It's bad that many people can't calculate simple percentage change.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Elliotwaveforec: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
KGD10:
El rufai probably wanted Atiku to win. I mean he wouldn't have allowed such if it was gubernatorial election..
Elrufai working for Atiku, he's just deceiving Tinubu..
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Ofunaofu: 1:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
Elliotwaveforec:

You know do arithmetic for pry school ni? It's bad that many people can't calculate simple percentage change.
Elliott, please run along, don't make a fool of yourself here

It's a simple question that required an answer

Modified:
You just saw my comment and jumped into it to display your stupidity

if you had taken the time to read down you would have seen where it was well explained and I appreciated
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Elliotwaveforec: 1:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ofunaofu:

Elliott, please run along, don't make a fool of yourself here

It's a simple question that required an answer
Guy, Obi scored below 25%, do your math nah. Use your phone's calculator if manual is difficult for you.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 1:27pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
the bitter true is:- in Nigeria we mostly vote based on religion and tribalism. If it's base on quality why will you vote Peter Obi and allow kwankwasso?. All this noise about Peter Obi kwankwasso has good track record more than him.

Since we know we vote along tribal and ethnic line, why don't we split the country along that line to be able to govern each better or resort to regional goverment where we can vote our own peopleto govt to mange us.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by ysth(m): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
you see I know what iam saying in the north, pastors are telling their followers to vote Peter Obi. Also 90% of Peter Obi votes is from christians.
and northern Imams asked muslims to vote for who? Sowore abi? Stop saying what you dont have deep knowledge on. Same way Imams came out openly to support a Muslim candidate is same way pastors came out to support theirs. No be only muslims get right to support their own.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 2:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Saintinoo:

And this is the guy people send money to on nairaland, not even knowing him, so the Northern christains voted Obi because of religion, what stopped the Northern muslims from voting Obi if not same religion.

If i were you, for the sake of the little trust you have on nairaland agriculture section, you should aviod commenting on politics on this forum, or better still comment with less emotions.

politics and business are two different thing alot of hausa used to be silent but me iam telling you the true situation on ground. And you know politics is all about interest and choice,two siblings can vote for two different party without bitterness.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 2:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
ysth:
and northern Imams asked muslims to vote for who? Sowore abi? Stop saying what you dont have deep knowledge on. Same way Imams came out openly to support a Muslim candidate is same way pastors came out to support theirs. No be only muslims get right to support their own.
northern imams are divided this year between
Atiku and Tinubu,some imams support Tinubu so that Muslim-muslim ticket willnot fail and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi publicly supported Atiku because Atiku is a Fulani man like him. Nonetheless,people voted for their choice.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
IGBOSON1:

If you ask this fool that speaks from both sides of his mouth about 'one Nigeria', he will tell you he supports it and hates Mazi kanu, IPOB and any bid for secession!
I have nothing against mazi kanu but we only hate violent struggle that will lead to death of some hausamen.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by ysth(m): 2:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
northern imams are divided this year between
Atiku and Tinubu,some imams support Tinubu so that Muslim-muslim ticket willnot fail and Sheik Dahiru Bauchi publicly supported Atiku because Atiku is a Fulani man like him. Nonetheless,people voted for their choice.
what are you now saying? Did any Imam come out openly to support a christian or all supported Tinubu who is a muslim or Atiku who is a muslim? So what is now your gross with pastors supporting a christian since Imams all supported a muslim? You seem to be blind and unintelligent at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Will Be The Biggest Mistake Ever. Beware! / German Hospital Denies Discharging Patience Jonathan / Why Nia, Dss, Efcc Will Continue To Clash – Nsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.