Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:47 AM

Kaduna State Final Result - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Final Result (9304 Views)

Final Result Of The 2023 Presidential Election / Buhari Get 3 Votes Akwu Ebe Ukpor - Polling Unit 006 Anambra State Final Result / Atiku Vs Buhari: Mc Oluomo's Poll - Final Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 2:26pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
it's before,now that we see Niger republic surviving in the desert,we believe we can also survive. I even forgot to add that now we have oil in the north (Bauchi).

Nobody says you won't be able to stand alone if we divide, the question is will you people be viable economically?

No savannah or arid region is economically viable. Prove me wrong - from mali to burkina faso to niger to chad. They are far more poorer than the smallest coastal countries like Benin rep. and togo.

In this modern era, economic value trumps large human population that is not economically productive or big landmass with no economic values.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 2:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
Idiko1:
It is shame Nigeria has turned into 2-tribe and one-religion country, Fulani, Yoruba and Islam. Thanks to goons from southern Nigeria who followed Yoruba to join forces with Jihadists from northern region to precipitate war of attrition on Ndigbo and Biafrans in 1967. Since that time, I have never subscribed to Nigeria or idiotic One-Nigeria.

The truth is, even the Yorubas need the igbos and SS for them to enjoy the so called nigeria they think they are enjoying.
In the absence of SE/SS, yorubas will automatically become minorities and will never smell the presidency. Then they will start crying of pulling out and standing alone.

Stupid set of people.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Evicsholar:
Then let them go or are they your slaves or do Hausas own this nation?

Abi oooo

You don't want them to rule yet you don't want them to go.

No be juju be that
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by CBR100: 2:44pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

The truth is, even the Yorubas need the igbos and SS for them to enjoy the so called nigeria they think they are enjoying.
In the absence of SE/SS, yorubas will automatically become minorities and will never smell the presidency. Then they will start crying of pulling out and standing alone.

Stupid set of people.

stop joining SE and SS togeda lyk a single region
u still didn't learn anything from the just concluded election

even the middlebelt have mind of their own different from dat of south east
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by CBR100: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

Stupid set of people.

southwest is not afraid of being the opposition party tribe (not a must to become president)

and we have learn the "act of bargaining"
the truth is without the support of north u can neva become president (this year election is not massive win because northern vote was divided into 4 yet all of them was able to see sth tangible)
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Saintinoo:

And this is the guy people send money to on nairaland, not even knowing him, so the Northern christains voted Obi because of religion, what stopped the Northern muslims from voting Obi if not same religion.

If i were you, for the sake of the little trust you have on nairaland agriculture section, you should aviod commenting on politics on this forum, or better still comment with less emotions.

My brother. You sef they see am.

A whole business man but extremely and visibly tribalistic and a religious extremist.

I even thought he is a better person.
Bought a trailer load of maize from him last yearand 1/3 trailer of egusi and i am suprise the way the guy they yan opata.
Had plans of doing biz with him this year but i doubt i will.

Will change seller abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by CBR100: 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

A whole business man but extremely and visibly tribalistic and a religious extremist.

Bought a trailer load of maize from him last yearand 1/3 trailer of egusi and i am suprise the way the guy they yan opata.

Will change seller abeg.

truth is bitter do you want him to be telling u lies
(can't u see obi performance in the core north)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 2:53pm On Feb 28, 2023
CBR100:

stop joining SE and SS togeda lyk a single region
u still didn't learn anything from the just concluded election

even the middlebelt have mind of their own different from dat of south east

Have haerd you bro but why can't we just give these guys a chance and let's see what they can offer. It is not hard to do now, haba.

believe me, i know we Yorubas would havebeen screaming Yoruba nation if we haven't ruled since 1970. This i am sure of.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by mabea: 3:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
sreamsense:

Some of you have started your ignorance again based on religion, even though, I have been supporting Tinubu; your religious clause in your statement is wrong. Where did you see almost all Christians voted for obi, if that happens; this election has shown that muslim-muslim ticket can not work. Ondo and Ekiti are predominantly christians, if they used religion sentiment to vote, it means Tinubu will not win, but ; they did not. Christians are more slightly in Ogun, if they base voting on religion; it means obi would have won at worst pick 25%, but they did not.

Osun Muslims are higher in population, but Tinubu loss. Does that sound to you that voting is based on religion? Yorubas for instance don't base voting sentiment on religion. And many popular pastors in Yoruba land including CAN and PFN under Yoruba leadership never forced any Christian or mandated it for members to vote obi, if they do; obi would have won the ticket easily without stress, but obi is just a bad product to many and many Biafrans are not friendly because they are too abusive, insultive, intolerant and arrogant set of people. You can see how they have started being self centered, boastful without even remembering to appreciate few yorubas like Affenifere, obasanjo, some yorubas entertainers and their supporters that made it possible.

Many that are leading campaign for Tinubu are christians and even pastors and kept sensitizing other Christians to vote for him. Reason why Tinubu enjoyed many Christian support is because he is straight forward, bold, he is Yoruba Muslim that has no history of terrorism or religion violence. He married a Christian, his matured children are christians and he is more competent and gathered more experience than obi. He performed better than obi as governors of their respective states. Tinubu legacies are still standing talks here and there for people to see, but most of obi legacies have gone down and crumbled.

You can all see tsunami that raided and sacked Aso rock (city of power), Lagos, Kano and kaduna even without Christian leaders forced Christians to vote obi and some northern Christians that did divided their votes between Atiku and Obi
What of you people that often abuse Igbos and call them all sorts of names because they don't support APC not minding that many of them are supporting APC even on this platform.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by CBR100: 3:07pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

Have haerd you bro but why can't we just give these guys a chance and let's see what they can offer. It is not hard to do now, haba.

believe me, i know we Yorubas would havebeen screaming Yoruba nation if we haven't ruled since 1970. This i am sure of.

I understand .....Buh you know Yoruba and North doesn't have outstanding issues on ground (u can't say dsame of igbo)

even at dat Obi VP is too weak (not lyk he has much choices for VP)

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by shariff84: 3:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

Will change seller abeg.
We Muslim believe our food come from God not individual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by CBR100: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
emmaodet:

for me, the best chance for Igbo and Hausa to close their difference is buhari presidency (because he is the most loved politicians dat cut across the entire Hausa land .........believe me if buhari contestedfor 3rd term despite is short coming he will still.clear the entire core north)

Buh me and u knows dat Buhari presidency only widen the gap more (from voting against him to being the most vocal opposition throughout his rule )

believe me Hausa/Fulani didn't fall for tinubu muslim/muslim ticket .....dey don't even see him as one (all his families except him are christian....tinibu himself religiousity is questionable)

North only pay back tinubu for his effort in buhari emerging

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Final Result by emmaodet: 3:29pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:

I hear you.

No wahala
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by dominic17: 3:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
That is the same way south east have been given PDP with north, west and south candidate block votes .
Minjim:

Igbos usually vote in opposite direction of Yorubas
They are the real meaning of bigotry.

See as all candidates picked votes from all regions.

Nobody but Obi won in the East.
Re: Kaduna State Final Result by Krak(m): 3:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
shariff84:
God taught us to be wise in our actions and our speech. You are not wise.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sit-at-home Order: Igbo Lawyers Task South-east Govs / Ekiti NBA Faults Supreme Court For Imposing Fines On Babalola, Olanipekun / Enugu: Why We Should Pray For Senator Hyde Onuaguluchi - Comrade Emma Udemezue J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.