Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,692 members, 7,862,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:16 AM

Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC (36084 Views)

2023 Polls: Don’t Meddle In Nigeria’s Election – Buhari Warns Foreign Nation / Resign Honourably, Tambuwal, Adebanjo, Others Tell Service Chiefs / Don’t Tamper With Our Winning Results – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by candygist: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Medicine after dead. The deal had been done.
Let's move on. If Buhari couldn't conduct free, fair and credible elections will Tinubu do? Only God can save Nigerians from Tinubu...

Tinubu is not as bad as you think. He is a thinker. But your hate for Tinubu won't let you see the food things coming. You can relocate to Anambra with PO

2 Likes

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by OfoIgbo: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
OurBusinessIsPr:
Is that not why we must immortalise Yar'adua?

A man who won an election ,and immediately said he was rigged into office and promised to change the INEC shaam?

He removed Maurice iwu immediately

No one is immortalising anyone. Typical Fulani moves
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by MatrixCircle: 8:08am On Feb 28, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos....cry me a river. When you were busy giving 98% to Obi in Enugu and Anambra, we just dey look una like photo. Now, the soup wey una prepare don done.
e shock you. Una be think say voting no go happen for SE because of IPOB. e shock una all polling units in SE no get any wahala.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by JoshTim: 8:09am On Feb 28, 2023
MatrixCircle:

e shock you. Una be think say voting no go happen for SE because of IPOB. e shock una all polling units in SE no get any wahala.

You should be ashamed of yourself....you should be happy you got votes from south west. Now, you are the tribal bigot.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by malware: 8:10am On Feb 28, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
That's exactly how he won this election na.
Results where manually computed and announced.
Though, it's very painful.

How were they supposed to be computed before? Is there a software designed to automatically compute the results?
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by limeta(f): 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Doyou2019:

Hahaha. Your state is getting captured and you are here laughing. The joke is actually on you. They are not hard-done-by by these shenanigans. They've lived their lives and are resting now. Na we go bear the brunt of what INEC's malfeasance and its attendant effects on our democracy.

Which one is my state
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by onuman: 8:11am On Feb 28, 2023
HOW COULD 3 MUSLIMS CONTEST AGAINST ONE CHRISTIAN BUT TWO OF THE MUSLIMS WIN MORE VOTES THAN THE CHRISTIAN, IN A NIGERIA NEARLY EQUALLY DIVIDED BETWEEN MUSLIMS AND CHRISTIANS?
APC, PDP and NNPP shared the votes in the 12 northern Sharia states.
Neutralisation of themselves because of the vote sharing so that the Labour Party wins the presidential election, nationwide, that should have been the case.
Why is it not? Election FRAUD.

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by malware: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
aloziedaya:
You don't expect to have a free and fair elections when Tinubu is involved, he's a disgrace of a human being and a curse to democracy.
A greedy man can never make a happy society.

Shame on Yakubu. An illiterate professor

Tinubu had become a pain in the ass to you guys, you have to sit with him. You folks ganged up against him, but Allah's will must prevail.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Slynation(m): 8:12am On Feb 28, 2023
franchasofficia:
It's baffling to see Nigerian youths celebrate the shambolic election INEC conducted. Imagine after we all celebrated electronic transmission of result and the use of BVAS machine, which was the reason people like me traveled all the way to vote, and these irredeemable tribal bigots are all over celebrating open rigging just because it favored their tribesman.

Most of you celebrating this mediocre will most likely be among the first casualty of Tinubu's mediocre government, wait and see
It happened to Sai Babarians and it must also happen to urchins....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by malware: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
azpekuliar:

I will not accept this election results at all.

QYZ Presidential candidate has spoken.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by garykoeman: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
Ameoba300:
I observed a trend. States LP won had a very close margin with APC...but State APC won — the margins are crazy.
States like Anambra,enugu,imo,ebonyi,abia.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Parachoko: 8:13am On Feb 28, 2023
DMerciful:
When he go happen, do not say people's leaders were targeted o. Nor be today o
How old are you? You dey behave like small pikin

You need to grow up

Have you seen results from Anambra and Enugu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by honor4me: 8:14am On Feb 28, 2023
Sour losers!!! Elections or tribunal is only good when and only when it favors them.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by blabulu2000: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2023
Adebanjo the betrayer is giving comments.

The betray that betrayed Late Chief Awolowo.
He is the only that lied against the late chief Awo that he was training militia men to hijack the government. He is the spy in awo camp that always report whatsoever is being said in Awo's camp to the government in Power...

Adebanjo you will die a miserable death

1 Like

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by yaroyaro619(m): 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Johnthum:
Information reaching me now confirmed that it was Armed Lawan that told Mahmood Yakubu to Rig the election in favour of APC and nothing will happen.

Senate president gave INEC chairman guidelines on how to carry out the evil plans.

Buhari is not even aware of what is happening in the Country.

Youths will start killing politicians this year.

I urge Nigerian Youths nationwide to go after Armed Lawan and eliminate him with immediate effect.

Ahmed Lawan took away what belongs to the Youths.

Ahmed Lawan cut short the mandate of the Nigerian Youths.

No peace for the wicked 💯
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Desusi: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Never. If you let this stand, seeing the sort of criminality APC perpetrated, corruption in Nigeria will only multiply x20. This must not be allowed to stand
Should we cancel the election then?How about the billions that have been spent?
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by malware: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
princeade86:
Pls mathematicians, help us calculate ooooo. This is my own calculation ooooo. 137514

None of the columns was right going by the picture you posted. But tell me the State and I will post the original picture, not this doctored one.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Livingstone124: 8:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Parachoko:
Take your evidence to the Tribunal
The evidence is with us the voters, soon we shall unleash the evidence on the streets, I hope you join us when the time comes. sad
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Bigwig02(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
JoshTim:
Ibos....cry me a river. When you were busy giving 98% to Obi in Enugu and Anambra, we just dey look una like photo. Now, the soup wey una prepare don done.

Bro, You are bigger than this, its shouldn't be about tribe or religion, The fact remain the electioneering process is faulty, let's live above all this, and point out where its was missing,
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Majesty7: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
Deltafirstson:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/02/polls-dont-tamper-with-results-clark-adebanjo-others-warn-inec/

Was the result being displayed different from what you have? Go to Court after the winner has been announced. Stop acting stupid
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Vyzz: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
SenatePresdo:
Are Elder Clark and Adebanjo an IPOB zombidiott Nyamiri flatheadss?

When the gbese go start, all these Urchins can only cry on Nairaland. grin

So PA Ade is no longer your tribesman...

Its morning and you alreading waking with a kick to the groin
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by IMASTEX: 8:23am On Feb 28, 2023
bennybuhari:
This was just like the 2007 election conducted by Maurice Iwu
Worse because that time it was fully manual which is a clear endorsement for manipulation. But now there was supposed to be a part that would be checkmated by technology, plus the involvement of individuals through internet. Yet they careless of the evidences.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by almarthins(m): 8:25am On Feb 28, 2023
Reinaldo:

Never. If you let this stand, seeing the sort of criminality APC perpetrated, corruption in Nigeria will only multiply x20. This must not be allowed to stand

We go need wisdom to deal with situation. Make we no protest and tear down our gains because of the flaws. We can make it better. War no go pay any one at this time.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 28, 2023
You want cancellation of result so that what should happen next?

Buhari to continue? Even the man has called Tinubu Mr president several times during campaign so, he will like to handover to Tinubu asap.
Military takeover? I would like that but hausa man will still be the Head Of State and you will realise we were much better in democracy
Atiku should be declared winner? LP Obidients will join hand with Tinubu supporters to cry foul and can lead to war
Obi should be declared winner? Atiku supporters will join hand with Tinubu supporters to cry foul and could lead to war
Let's accept the result and move on
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by OurBusinessIsPr(m): 8:26am On Feb 28, 2023
JoshTim:
the PDP . Not igbo
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by MatrixCircle: 8:27am On Feb 28, 2023
JoshTim:

You should be ashamed of yourself....you should be happy you got votes from south east. Now, you are the tribal bigot.

See your level of anger and bitterness. If not for voters intimidation, rigging and harassment your Jagaban could not have gotten up to 100k votes in Lagos State. Many of your people together with other SE and SS dealth with him at the Polls. The reason INEC started massive rigging..
Any stollen mandate will be collected at the court of Law even if Supreme Court judge is your brother.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Dannyset(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
TrumpDonald2:

Shut up! Just shut up? Is there brain in your skull?

Every major party had agents at every polling unit. Every major party has a situation room where their party agents upload the actual results.

Don't be so dumb and stupid pls.

You must be an ediot. I am not responsible for your misery. You can keep crying, as we already send that's what will happen to you lots.

The next time you come to my mention, I will finger your eyes.

Miserable lots

1 Like

Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by Majesty7: 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
Bigwig02:

Bro, You are bigger than this, its shouldn't be about tribe or religion, The fact remain the electioneering process is faulty, let's live above all this, and point out where its was missing,

Is transmitting the problem or figures bring manipulated? If figures are being manipulated, where and what is the original figure? That is why there are party agents who should be on ground to take records.

Call your psty dgrntd riyh proof and then challenge the result.

If not the result but you were just bittered that the results were not transmitted, then allow INEC to explain themselves. Why is everyone acting stupidly weird especially Obi and his brainless supporters?
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by SenatePresdo(m): 8:28am On Feb 28, 2023
HenryThegreat1:
Medicine after dead. The deal had been done.
Let's move on. If Buhari couldn't conduct free, fair and credible elections will Tinubu do? Only God can save Nigerians from Tinubu...

Nobody is moving on, you cant steal my vote and ask me to move on.
Re: Polls: Don’t Tamper With Results, clark, Adebanjo, Others Warn INEC by malware: 8:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Abagworo:
Nigeria is going to divide so that Tinubu will rule Southwest and Obi rules a new country comprising Southeast, South-south and parts of North central. That's the easiest way to peaceful coexistence

So much coming from the new "conditional" lovers of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel Sunny-Goli Escapes Assassination As Gunmen Storm His Residence. Photos / Withdrawal Of Bello Kirfi's Traditional Title Triggers Resignation / Soldiers Massacre: Army Threatens Legal Action On Fake Video Sharing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.