Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love (3296 Views)

Fueling Hope? President Tinubu Contemplates 'temporary Subsidy' Amid Struggles / Osoba Worked For Abacha's Government And NADECO At The Same Time - Oshun / Ogun State Government And The Paris Club Refund Yet To Be Fulfilled Promises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by ThatFairGuy1: 9:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Thank you Eboyans. I hope Ndi Igbo doesn't increase the hatred they have for you people again because of this

Meanwhile, Asgard13 Asgard73, where are you. Jagaban has come
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Hoelujohn: 9:35am On Feb 28, 2023
sat70:

Everyone will enjoy Tinubu. He's grown past segregation. He carries everyone along.
You can hear him. They will just be sharing money amongst themselves. Criminals. Instead of establishing institutions, na enjoyment this one dey talk about. As if na party we dey .
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Frank688915: 9:39am On Feb 28, 2023
yoruba muslims are greater than all igbo Christians in Nigeria history, first it's mko abiola, it's now Tinubu that will rule you all. He used you foools undecided
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Exclusive101: 9:51am On Feb 28, 2023
They voted APC because of Dave Umahi one of the top 3 best governor in this dispensation

AbdulMagaji:
So this was the reason you voted for APC !

1 Like

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Exclusive101: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2023
Tinubu developed every part of Lagos with Lekki Ajah Axis he engineered experiencing the biggest housing boom n development in Africa this 2023.

Housing boom in Ikorodu which is my home town with massive infrastructure ongoing by the APC led govt.

Both Atiku n Obi if given a millennium can not achieve this in their respect Anambra n Adamawa till Jesus return.

AbdulMagaji:

So other Nigerians should be underdeveloped?

Are you sure your Tinubu will be president of Nigeria?
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2023
Exclusive101:
Tinubu developed every part of Lagos with Lekki Ajah Axis he engineered experiencing the biggest housing boom n development in Africa this 2023.

Housing boom in Ikorodu which is my home town with massive infrastructure ongoing by the APC led govt.

Both Atiku n Obi if given a millennium can not achieve this in their respect Anambra n Adamawa till Jesus return.

Lagos has been developed before Tinubu knew what politics is all about.

Lagos was the British Nigeria capital pre-independence

It remained the capital of Nigeria till 1976 when it was moved to the center Abuja.

What tinubu did was just brief and halve worked maintenance of Lagos.

If the capital of Nigeria today is moved elsewhere, would you now say that the ruling governor then developed it?

Have you seen the picture Lagos pre-independence?

If you see it, then you will know that the entire Lagos is filled with slump and ghettos
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by techWriter3: 10:10am On Feb 28, 2023
The governor bomb one of the key ministers members of politician , politician will surely reward massively
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by seunmsg(m): 10:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
3 APC senators
over 25% secured in the state
incoming APC governor

hope President Tinubu will show Ebonyi govt love in terms of development?

no SE state has 3 APC senators.

we want more of development not appointment

our major request: free trade zone around the airport to create jobs
investigation of Edda oil fields for exploration

seunmsg etc

Be rest assured that Ebonyi will enjoy far more Federal patronage than any other south east state under Bola Tinubu administration. We understand and appreciate the sacrifice made you guys made to get us the required 26% in Ebonyi. This is one gesture we will never forget. Thanks so much Ebonyi 🙏🙏

2 Likes

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by 637oluwadetan: 1:17pm On Feb 28, 2023
Maybe I was the one threatening the Igbos in Lagos state over an election result that never favoured Tinubu.Man, it got to be crazy.Maybe I was the one threatening the Igbos in Lagos state over an election result that never favoured Tinubu.Man, it got to be crazy....
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 1:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Abdul4trust1:
as in, APC won the 3 senatorial seats?
yes in Ebonyi
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iykopee:

Nwokem relax. Never begin jump up carelessly. The disdain they have for the Igbos doesn't exclude those from Ebonyi state.

You don forget say na Ebonyi people dey sell gala for roads in Lagos state? Maybe you haven't heard from the evil ones you are banking on. It was Umahi that gave Ebonyi people some facelift beyond expectations.

Watchout as events unfold. This is not about politics, It's about innate HATRED from the both side. Don't expect much from Tinubu. Let's hope the next governor of Ebonyi state will perform better than Umahi. Ebonyi state shall be great.

Reporting from Onicha LGA.
You don’t need to add “reporting from Onicha LGA” to make yourself appear as Ebonyian whereas you are not. I myself didn’t need to include where I report from, to show I am Ebonyian. That shows my confidence in my indegenship despite not being in Ebonyi currently.

No Ebonyian will openly relate Lagos sellers with Ebonyi state. You are not an Ebonyian from your fathers, at best, you are an Igbo man “probably” residing here.

Let me add. The age-long theory that Ebonyians sell gala in Lagos and PH have been demystified. Nowhere has a census or poll been conducted, which identified the hawkers to be of Ebonyi origin. Or do you have links to such reports and poll, so that I can study such?

Hawkers come from any tribe, some are even Cameroonians and people from neighbouring countries escaping poverty and terrorism. Be mindful of your allegations.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 2:19pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:

You don’t need to add “reporting from Onicha LGA” to make yourself appear as Ebonyian whereas you are not. I myself didn’t need to include where I report from, to show I am Ebonyian. That shows my confidence in my indegenship despite not being in Ebonyi currently.

No Ebonyian will openly relate Lagos sellers with Ebonyi state. You are not an Ebonyian from your fathers, at best, you are an Igbo man “probably” residing here.

Let me add. The age-long theory that Ebonyians sell gala in Lagos and PH have been demystified. Nowhere has a census or poll been conducted, which identified the hawkers to be of Ebonyi origin. Or do you have links to such reports and poll, so that I can study such?

Hawkers come from any tribe, some are even Cameroonians and people from neighbouring countries escaping poverty and terrorism. Be mindful of your allegations.

I'm beginning to think that you aren't from Ebonyi state. This is the whole truth from my perspective.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iykopee:

I'm beginning to think that you aren't from Ebonyi state. This is the whole truth from my perspective.
go and sleep. na the Lagos hawkers be ur brothers, they’re not Ebonyians.

1 Like

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Asgard13: 5:01pm On Feb 28, 2023
ThatFairGuy1:
Thank you Eboyans. I hope Ndi Igbo doesn't increase the hatred they have for you people again because of this

Meanwhile, Asgard13 Asgard73, where are you. Jagaban has come

This election like the EU US and other world observers rightly notice

Is flawed in all ramifications rigged and bought by the highest dollar bidder

I personally reject the Calculated manipulated
Scam and what ever govenment intended to form

Power remains to the people
Sai waziri
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by ThatFairGuy1: 5:57pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hahaha
So when are you guys retiring to Dubai now grin
Asgard13:

This election like the EU US and other world observers rightly notice

Is flawed in all ramifications rigged and bought by the highest dollar bidder

I personally reject the Calculated manipulated
Scam and what ever govenment intended to form

Power remains to the people
Sai waziri
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 7:21pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
go and sleep. na the Lagos hawkers be ur brothers, they’re not Ebonyians.

Truly, you aren't from Ebonyi state.
Goodbye.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 8:43pm On Feb 28, 2023
Iykopee:

Truly, you aren't from Ebonyi state.
Goodbye.
go and sleep. onye hausa. don’t you ever in your life again associate good people of Ebonyi state with Lagos hawkers again. If you don’t know where they are from in Cameroon and Benin Republic, tag them to your own state and not Ebonyi state.

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
yes in Ebonyi
this is very commendable.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 9:11pm On Feb 28, 2023
Ebubu2:
go and sleep. onye hausa. don’t you ever in your life again associate good people of Ebonyi state with Lagos hawkers again. If you don’t know where they are from in Cameroon and Benin Republic, tag them to your own state and not Ebonyi state.

Anuofia

You are naturally stupid and demented beyond redemption. A tout like you with an IQ of a toad thinks the slur speeches always made by the same Yoruba people against the Igbos and Ebonyians in particular would go away easily.

Not forgetting how they have abused Ebonyians before now. Stupid goat you should have known that you aren't discussing with a new member of Nairaland here. Chineke kpokwa gi oku. Anoufia iberibe
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 8:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Iykopee:

You are naturally stupid and demented beyond redemption. A tout like you with an IQ of a toad thinks the slur speeches always made by the same Yoruba people against the Igbos and Ebonyians in particular would go away easily.

Not forgetting how they have abused Ebonyians before now. Stupid goat you should have known that you aren't discussing with a new member of Nairaland here. Chineke kpokwa gi oku. Anoufia iberibe

your papa generations must experience hardship all their lives, f00ol.

Enemy of great Ebonyi state. Never again equate unknown people doing petty jobs to great state of Ebonyi again unless you saw their NIN slip and it says state of origin: Ebonyi.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 8:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Ebubu2:

your papa generations must experience hardship all their lives, f00ol.

Enemy of great Ebonyi state. Never again equate unknown people doing petty jobs to great state of Ebonyi again unless you saw their NIN slip and it says state of origin: Ebonyi.

Poor bastard like you dripping saliva like the imbec1le that your are. Good enough you originated from the clan of poverty castrated neanderthals. little wonder you are wishing your misfortunes on others. Useless goat from a retarrded home with little to no responsible upbringing. Your progenitors died wretched. You will equally die like them.

God punish you and your generation. Adaka maiduguri
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Iykopee:

Poor bastard like you dripping saliva like the imbec1le that your are. Good enough you originated from the clan of poverty castrated neanderthals. little wonder you are wishing your misfortunes on others. Useless goat from a retarrded home with little to no responsible upbringing. Your progenitors died wretched. You will equally die like them.

God punish you and your generation. Adaka maiduguri

your mama offsprings must experience hardship all their lives.

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 11:34am On Mar 01, 2023
Ebubu2:

your mama offsprings must experience hardship all their lives.

You are a retarrd who amounts to nothing. Completely useless to humanity. You are a product of incest, a lousy criminally minded junk yard dog. You have no mother and no father. Useless directionless born bastard.

Idiot.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 3:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Iykopee:

You are a retarrd who amounts to nothing. Completely useless to humanity. You are a product of incest, a lousy criminally minded junk yard dog. You have no mother and no father. Useless directionless born bastard.

Idiot.

All your offsprings shall be useless in their lives.

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 4:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Ebubu2:

All your offsprings shall be useless in their lives.

You are a product of copulation between a dimwit and a simpleton. A dingbat without a home. A castrated sokoto buroro cow. You are naturally useless and outrighly demented. God punish you beyond redemption you worthless baboon with strabismus eyes.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Iykopee:

You are a product of copulation between a dimwit and a simpleton. A dingbat without a home. A castrated sokoto buroro cow. You are naturally useless and outrighly demented. God punish you beyond redemption you worthless baboon with strabismus eyes.

All your offsprings shall be gays as well as lesbians.

Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 1:13pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ebubu2:

All your offsprings shall be gays as well as lesbians.

Bastard, rest in peace.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 2:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Iykopee:

Bastard, rest in peace.
your wife will die unfortunate death and all your children will later hawk gala at Lagos after your demise.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 4:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ebubu2:
your wife will die unfortunate death and all your children will later hawk gala at Lagos after your demise.

Rest in peace
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2023
Iykopee:

Rest in peace
you first.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Iykopee(m): 5:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
Ebubu2:
you first.

You are a wacko on steroid. Stupid criminal.
Re: Hope President Tinubu Will Show Ebonyi State Government And People Love by Ebubu2: 11:18am On Mar 04, 2023
Iykopee:

You are a wacko on steroid. Stupid criminal.
father of potential hawkers cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On-going ICT Projects In Nigeria; NIN & Driver's License / Was GEJ Scammed By The Southwesterners? / PHOTO: This Man Was Shot Dead In His House,port Harcourt Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.