Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,214 members, 7,836,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director (787 Views)

Femi Odubiyi, INEC ICT Director With Ties To APC Should Be Sacked – George / Outrage As FG Admits Paying Fuel Subsidy After Removal / 2019 Election Server: INEC Denies Resignation Of ICT Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 8:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Nairalander Gbigbega Predicted Election Fiasco After Removal of INEC Director Of ICT

https://www.nairaland.com/7301780/2023-election-inec-director-ict

CC

Gbigbega

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 8:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Frontpage Lalasticlala, Dominique, Seun, nlfpmod, Justwise, Mukina

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 8:41am On Feb 28, 2023
A cry in the wilderness that should have been taken up by other political parties when it happened. You don't change the goal post at the last minute.

Now Nigerians have experienced one of the worst elections in it's history.

And guess who is the most happy about the BVAS not been deployed.

https://punchng.com/polls-inec-knocks-tinubu-over-comment-on-e-transmission/

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by DadaHammed: 8:43am On Feb 28, 2023
LOL.. This election is one of the most fraudulent one in the history of mankind. The good thing is that evidence of the criminality abound.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by Faber(m): 8:45am On Feb 28, 2023
I read that post the very day he raised the alarm, as INEC, no dey hear word, dem go hear world by force this time. Everyone is getting ready for the next level in the struggle

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by NobleSeed(m): 8:46am On Feb 28, 2023
INEC, INEC, INEC
People of Doom

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by Faber(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:
LOL.. This election is one of the most fraudulent one in the history of mankind. The good thing is that evidence of the criminality abound.
I thank AU, ECOWAS and other international observers for coming out and saying it clearly that this election no follow, next level will be activate fully, evidence full ground.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by Iykopee(m): 9:00am On Feb 28, 2023
The day I read his post over this fraudulent activity they call election and the removal of ICT director, I started thinking if he could be right about it. Now I'm just convinced that someone was smarter afterall in the nick of time.

Bro, you have been vindicated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by GreyLaw(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
I read that post the very day he raised the alarm, as INEC, no dey hear word, dem go hear world by force this time. Everyone is getting ready for the next level in the struggle

Mahmood Yakubu is a criminal. Yes, I said it. That man rigged 2019 elections in favour of Buhari and was awarded another term as "thank you". He has his hands on this rigging this time also. He does it with straight face.

I join my voice with that of millions of Nigerians to curse him and all he stands for. Mahmood Yakubu is cursed!
Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 9:07am On Feb 28, 2023
Iykopee:
The day I read his post over this fraudulent activity they call election and the removal of ICT director, I started thinking if he could be right about it. Now I'm just convinced that someone was smarter afterall in the nick of time.

Bro, you have been vindicated.

Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 9:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Faber:
I thank AU, ECOWAS and other international observers for coming out and saying it clearly that this election no follow, next level will be activate fully, evidence full ground.
They didn't even rig with sense.
Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 9:24am On Feb 28, 2023
NobleSeed:
INEC, INEC, INEC
People of Doom
The El-Rufai picture off me grin
Re: Nairalander Predicted BVAS Fiasco & Rigging After Removal Of INEC ICT Director by swaggerjack: 10:21am On Feb 28, 2023
DadaHammed:

(1) (Reply)

Vote Buying; How I Spent My 5k I Collected From APC Agent / Datti Is Not Gifted With Intelligence And He Is Barely Educated - FFK / BREAKING: Avalanche Of Darkness Fell Upon Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.